• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Testimonials

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
Morning everyone!

I've been looking for interview segments of tickling videos where the model describes the tickling experience. I had never really given them much thought, but I caught a couple of them, especially from the most vanilla of them, and think they're very honest and sweet.

Of course, I'm also interested, so I can show my girlfriend, so she might see that while getting really tickled can be very scary, it can also be very fun & surprisingly stress-relieving (afterwards). Has anyone ever thought about this with their signif. other?

I've shown her a couple videos of the tickling action, and she watches in total amazement, cringing at the whole idea of her being tied up and tickled in that situation! I like to think she's working her way up to that, but I think she needs to hear some positive testimonials.

I mean, I speak from my personal experience too. I tell her how I feel when I get tickled. She absolutely LOVES tickling me, and it is very intense and such a rush, but afterwards, I feel relaxed and happy. I want her to hear that from other sources, though.

What are some of your favorites? Thanks so much

I'm not sure if I've actually published it yet, but Brooke did a post-session commentary on her shoot and said "I feel like I just got laid." That's my favorite quote so far.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back