• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Amazon's Upper Body - preview 9/4/10

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Over the many years I've been doing this, I have worked with lots of girls, and many of them have been petite. But sometimes it's really nice to tickle a very tall girl for a change, and Phoebe definitely fits that bill. Phoebe is 6' 2" and she has a very ticklish upper body. In this clip, she is bound tightly, spread eagled to my king size bed, and has her upper body thoroughly tickled.

Hope you enjoy this preview!

omg! i love her laugh and energy! u must have a clip of her feet being tickled! i hope u do!

Over the many years I've been doing this, I have worked with lots of girls, and many of them have been petite.
Funny, that was a question I always wanted to ask you. Was it by preference or luck of the draw?

And Phoebe is deliciously ticklish ... :D

Sold!! Seriously this is one you need to put on the rack....if she will fit that is. So hot!!!

wow what about getting amazon amanda to tickle her??? and is ashley ever going to come back as a ler?

Wow, Phoebe is Awesome! I love her and her feet!
I also like the laugh and reactions to the tickling!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

omg! i love her laugh and energy! u must have a clip of her feet being tickled! i hope u do!

Her feet are probably not ticklish. I like her laugh and response to the upper body tickle.

This is a perfect example of tickle torture. Love it. :)

I like her ticklishness and all the energy she puts into moving around. Laughter is nice too and her armpits seem pretty ticklish. I agree, a new clip with her being tickled by a female tickler will be cool. Amazon Amanda will be a good tickler. But also, a petite and skilled tickler will be a cool idea.

she's great!

good job on the tickling too.
please do not spoil it by putting her in a f/f video.
i would love to see her do a f/m !
steve

Wow...It WAS refreshing to see a tall girl on your site. Excellent clip and she had some sweet reactions.

just a tip guy...you have a GREAT footboard there...if you would tie her ankles to the top rail of that footboard, it would look much better, thered be much less movement, and she would be less likely to break out than those lame bed straps...just a tip but you really are wasting a GREAT bed there by just using the straps...then you could tiw her wrists using cuffs and rope to the front posts...awesome.

I would love to see her tickled in nylons!

Great laugh, love the clip!

Great clip thanks for sharing. I would say her upperbody is extremely ticklish. I loved her reactions and laughter. Now please lets see her feet being tickled mercilessly like this are her feet just as ticklish?

Funny, that was a question I always wanted to ask you. Was it by preference or luck of the draw?

And Phoebe is deliciously ticklish ... :D

It's a little of both actually. The first video I ever did back in 1994 (the video was "No More" and has since been retired) was with a girl who was petite, and she was extremely ticklish! Ever since then I kinda always wanted to find others like her lol.

wow what about getting amazon amanda to tickle her??? and is ashley ever going to come back as a ler?

Getting Amanda to tickle her is always a possibility. And i definitely have plans on bringing Ashley back too. She will be merciless! :D

just a tip guy...you have a GREAT footboard there...if you would tie her ankles to the top rail of that footboard, it would look much better, thered be much less movement, and she would be less likely to break out than those lame bed straps...just a tip but you really are wasting a GREAT bed there by just using the straps...then you could tiw her wrists using cuffs and rope to the front posts...awesome.

Hi Dtrell..

I definitely appreciate the tip, and it's a very good one too. My only issue regarding tying the girls ankles directly to the footboard is the model being comfortable. When you have a girl like Phoebe or any other ticklish model who thrashes and kicks, the wooden footboard would really cause a lot of discomfort to their ankles. I know I could probably use padding and all that, but the amount of padding I'd have to use would just be too bulky I feel.

This is also most likely going to be one of the last times I use that bed anyway. I will be using a different bed from now on which will be perfect for what I have in mind and perfect for what your tip suggests. The girl's ankles will be securely and comfortably fastened directly to the footboard.

PS..in the 10+ years I've been shooting, no one has ever broke out of those "lame" straps ;)

No More

It's a little of both actually. The first video I ever did back in 1994 (the video was "No More" and has since been retired) was with a girl who was petite, and she was extremely ticklish! Ever since then I kinda always wanted to find others like her lol.

I remember that video well. The girl was wearing boots or something similar while you were tickling her. Am I right?? I'm giving away how long I've been around lol. I would LOVE to see that clip again! I think it was great even by todays standards. She was extremely ticklish.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back