• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Tops of Feet

footkl

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone,

I have a question: Are ticklees ever really ticklish on the tops of they're feet and toes? I've always wanted to tickle a lee there, but never have. Any ideas?

When you say tops of the feet do you mean:

A) Tips of toes
B) Toes in general and in between then (being on top of the foot)
C) Balls of the feet
D) All of the above

I think he means the up-side, non-sole part of the foot. If so, I'm pretty ticklish there. It makes me giggle and kick and stuff, but it's not nearly as bad as the bottom of my foot. I'm not sure what sorta special techniques there would be, if any, for tickling the top of a foot. For the most part, whatever works on the bottom, works alright on the top.

I love tickling the tops of feet. From my experience it's often a 'pleasantly ticklish' spot, that is, it's sensitive but not torturous. This makes it perfect to work into a lightly tickly foot massage! :super_hap

I love to tickle foot tops. They are like...soooooooooooooooooooooo
brrrt......

My ler gets my feet all over--tops and bottoms...and the tops are fairly ticklish!!! Surprisingly ticklish...I LOVE IT!!! :D :D :D

A light touch with fingertips, or nails, is rather effective...

ya my gf is ticklish there :) but I usually stroke the tops of her feet to be affectionate, I'm always afraid I might hurt her because its just skin, and bone...

My feet are ticklish on the tops and soles my sister aka my ler alwaya tickles my tops and bottoms

awesome! I always thought that no one liked or was tickled by this, as I have never seen any photos of tickling the tops of feet, but judging from the replies, i guess it's really good. now I'm happy, because out of every spot to tickle, I have wanted to tickle there :D

Go get em, tiger!!!

Glad we could help!!! And, my philisophy is that any spot can be tickled if it's done properly...hone your craft and you'll have your lee's losing it in no time!!!

Camel26 said:
And, my philisophy is that any spot can be tickled if it's done properly...

You're the Aristotle of tickling. ;)

That's a fact. I usually like tickling the soles, but if the tops of the lee's feet are ticklish, I'm only too happy to tickle them too. I've seen a lot of cute girls who had really ticklish tops, so I know that can be a lot of fun too:)

The tops of my girlfriend's feet are really ticklish, especially the tops of her toes. She really freaks out. My technique is I just lightly scratch them.

That's where feathers work on me. Feathers don't tickle the bottoms of my feet, but use one on the tops of my toes and I lose my mind !

Yeah! last night, I just tickled my gf on the tops of her feet with light nails, and she went berserk! I loved the way she bent her toes backwards! best reaction ever! But one question: why are ther no videos with tickling on the tops of feet? If there is one, can someone find it for me? thanx

I am almost as ticklish in the tops of my feet as I am on the bottoms!

The tops of my feet are ticklish especially across the tops of my toes.

The tops of my feet are nowhere near as ticklish as the soles. However, on a couple of separate occasions I've been standing in bare feet when two or three mischievous female friends have clustered around my ankles, bent on tickling my feet; I planted my feet firmly on the floor, of course, but in both cases they tickled the tops of my feet until I couldn't stand it any more, lifted one of my feet from the floor while writhing and guffawing, and of course then it was all over...

Sometimes, if my wife drags her nails across the tops of my feet, I have to jerk them away because it tickles really bad, but my soles are a little more sensitive. I am pretty sure it is the same for her.

Hmmm, Sammi, Kimiko, and Helen all have ticklish foot tops. *Makes note of that fact.*
Oh, sorry. I forgot to say last time that I too have found that the best approach to tickling the tops of feet is a series of light touches and lightly gliding fingernails along them. It always works for me :super_hap

the tops of my feet are totally ticklish. i think the ler just has to go about it the right way and it can be just as good as the bottoms. i think the foot as a whole is ticklish. and you lers should take advantage ;)

What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back