• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING: To bind or not to bind....?

kamiano

TMF Poster
Can you have real tickling without intense bondage? A lot of people lately have said that its not the real thing unless a girl is completely incapacitated and has no chance of escape or even any movement of her body...can you effectively tickle someone without them being bound? Can there be a tickling wrestling match without the use of ropes or other binding objects? Or does a purist only acknowledge the stocks and nothing else...?

Kamiano

its certainly possible, but more difficult in the fact that they will probably thrash all around and such. This is another one of those question like so many others on the TMF that simply boils down to preference.

I think that tickle torture is easier and can be more prolonged with strict bondage. Thanks for sharing the photos here. :D

I can get along alright w/o there being any bondage when I'm tickling , but I SO much more prefer it for my LEE to be tied up.

Bind ... definitely bind.

I say bind I don't like a lee to have to much movement. I know I'm evil

Me, I've used restraints to keep them pesky arms from getting in the way trying to block the tickling. For me, that sexy squirming and thrashing around is half the joy. They are trying to get away, but have very limited movement. One model said, "It's even more ticklish when you can't move your arms." Keeping the arms overhead is all I need for a prolonged session.
But yes, feet to seem to need to be anchored down a bit better, I agree.

I really do think that it depends on a person's preference ...or the mood the two participants are in at that time ...I myself enjoy tickling my lee both with restraints and without ...although I will grant ,that sometimes without restraints the lee is just squirming around too much to really tickle her solidly ...and thanks for the pics .....

The binds have to be done correctly. If I can feel the straps around me and they are not comfortable, it takes away from the ticklishness for me because I focus on the binds.

Both can be good... though, bound is ideal. You can move around the lee's body without them trying to turn the tables or escape :p

There's ways to pin them effectively, but they generally limit the areas you can tickle them. Having said that, there's something incredibly satisfying feeling them squirming against you to no avail.

definitely bind :D

Everything you limit makes the lee have to focus on the sensations even more which is well worth the time to set up the bondage

The binds have to be done correctly. If I can feel the straps around me and they are not comfortable, it takes away from the ticklishness for me because I focus on the binds.

that pict is awesome I love it. It is just so sexy

I hate being tickled if not bound. Its still sexy, but I liek it so much more if tied upa nd helpless. I try to resist it to much if free and it prevents me from really enjoying the tickle. When bound i am helpless to resist and must accept it.

Bondage, no question!!! It is so much more enjoyable if she can't get away.

I would love to get everyone's opinion on our Strip Tickle Challenge. It is our signature challenge where the contestant has to HOLD onto the bar for ten minutes. Every time she lets go, she loses a piece of clothing.

Here is a 2 minute sneak peak.

http://www.ticklechallenge.com/trailer/candy.wmv

We have a ton of Bondage challenges too!

Check out our site at http://www.ticklechallenge.com.

Chris

PS - If you want to buy 314 of our 2006-2008 challenges for only $74.99, email me at [email protected] and I will fill you in on how to purchase this special.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back