• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling tools

apremont75

I have finally convinced my girlfriend for a tickling night , i plan on using oil and brushes on her soles , does anyone know which brush or hairbrush is best ?

I think a variety can be effective, but I personally prefer using scalp massagers. I think they are very effective and the larger bristles are easier on the lee’s skin. Also recommend a cheap rat tail comb for the scenario you describe

My favorite tickling tool is a pasta spoon with nice, rounded teeth. Try to find one with a little bend in the handle. Of course, you'll want to use baby oil on her soles. Also, a device called a Whartenburg (I think that's how it's spelled.) wheel is out there on the internet. Look it up and see what you think. Ball point pens are also effective tickle tools. Keep a damp cloth or some wipes nearby. Write on her soles, and let her know that if she moves and causes you to mess up, you'll clean her off and start over. This adds tension and makes her nervous and more ticklish. Also, I've used a soap brush filled with baby oil. You can find this at Walmart or the grocery store, usually located near the dish cloths and towels. It's normally a round brush with a reservoir in the handle.
Regardless of what you decide to use, I'd like to hear about the outcome. Be sure to post about it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back