• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tricks (I)

LoveTickleGirls

Sharing three tickling tricks here. All of them are psychological rather than physical. Will share more later when I have time to write. These are shared by some of my female friends who are BDSM/fetish models in high-end fetish houses and are extremely ticklish.

(1) Let women watch other women being tickled.

One of the things some tickling enthusiasts, who frequently tickle them, enjoy is letting watch other female BDSM/fetish models getting tickled. These female models, unsurprisingly, are typically good friends, and those clients obviously know. The drill is quite simple:

(a) Book three or more women to be tickled for a long session, but each of them only tickled for a part of the session;

(b) Randomly decide the order of who to be tickled;

(c) Let them be tickled one by one while others watch.

The most common cases are tickling four models for 60 minutes for each and tickling six models for 30 minutes for each. Girls not tickled can be tied onto a chair, hogtied, cuffed, or allowed to remain free. The only thing they have to do is to watch other girls getting tickled for long sessions the entire time.

Imagine you are the last girl to get tickled after seeing three girls getting tickled for 60 minutes for each or five girls getting tickled for 30 minutes for each! That is some cruel psychological "horror"!

(2) Still about long tickling session.

There are two different ways to increase their desperation (using a one-hour tickling session as an example):

(a) Put either a traditional physical clock or a modern electronic clock in front of her, but not let her see the timer, but only let her hear the ticking sound effects, either physical or electronic, and the sound effect should be loud enough so that she can hear while laughing hard;

(b) Simply let her see the clock and the time on clock.

Both methods can make those super-ticklish girls even more desperate and even laugh harder (for some of them).

Which one has greater effect? I think this is different for different women, and my female friends who have been BDSM/fetish models have given different answers. However, from my past experiences of tickling some of them with friends, while trying both methods, I think (a) is better.

(I have been writing serial fictions here involving various BDSM/fetish forms, such as bondage and tickling, and the real-life bases of both Julie and Scarlet, the two most prominent roles, also think the first way is far "crueler".)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back