• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling two people while they watch each other laugh

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Stick with me on this for a minute…

I have a pretty high stress job that I take home with me, and often I lay awake at night trying to get to a happy place instead of stressing and having anxiety. My happy place is tickling.

My wife’s friend Ashley came over tonight, and it reminded me of a fantasy that helped me relax and get to sleep recently.

My wife’s two most ticklish friends are Ashley (feet) and Patty (ribs). We have a cabin in the woods with lots of pine trees, and my fantasy went like this..

Ashley is tied with her back to a tree trunk, kneeling on a chair so her bare feet are behind her. Patty is tied to a tree very close and next to it with her arms tied above her head. Their trees are so close that Ashley and Heather are face to face, eye level, 6 inches apart. My wife starts tickling Ashley’s soles, and I start tickling Patty’s ribs.

Not sure why I love that thought so much. Two horribly, amazingly ticklish women, who are forced to watch and listen to each other laugh. Imagine screaming with laughter, hearing someone else scream with laughter, and when you open your eyes after screwing them shut in ticklish craziness, you’re staring another person right in the face as she is dying with laughter.

I think for me, the best part is that those two know each other casually, but aren’t friends. Makes it better.

Thanks for indulging me by reading this far.

One of the first women i became friends with from an online tickling community got to experience this to a degree. I recorded a tickle aession, she got off big time watching me tickle her after when she was at home and we disnt have the time to meet up. So between meetings she would watch the videos of past sessions. One time i didnt give her the video, ao the NEXT time ahe was over, i tied her up in front of the computer, hit play, and went to town tickling her, while she watched herself being tickled from a week ago. She didn't know which way was up, very fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back