• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling undergo in funeral!!!!!!!!

Funeral tickling?

ah... well.... I guess if ticklng a corpse does it for you, then try it I guess. I doubt they'll complain... in fact I doubt you'll get much reaction at all... other than given the cold shoulder. :D

My reaction can be summed up in 3 words. What the hell?

A little morbid...

Hi:

Isn't this a little morbid?

If the dead person is somebody you cared about, I think it is disrespectful to engage in a tickling activity with anybody. This is supposed to be a mourning time.

If you are there for somebody else, I think out of respect for that person you should not be doing it.

Now, if this was a dream and all rules and laws and moral implications were voided, I would say that if you ever find someone to tickle in a funeral it might be a rush.

However, why in the world would you look for tickling in a funeral? I just simply do not get it. How can you even enjoy it if you are already overcome by the feelings of sadness and pain.

Anyway, whatever rocks your boat, chief. . .

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Necroticklia?

Assuming Derekwa isn't talking about tickling the departed, I guess I can see the attraction in that it's part of the subset of the fantasy scenario where someone is tickled in a setting where they simply can't laugh without drawing embarrassing, unwanted attention to themselves.

However, if you want to play that one out in real life, there are plenty of places you can do it -- public libraries and quiet restaurants both leap to mind -- without running the risk of ruining someone's funeral and putting yourself and the ticklee in line for something a lot worse than just embarrassment.

mortition's veiw

I used to work as a mortitions asistant when i was in highschool.i've done all that kind of work,but the hardest part is the actual funeral. You have to help and deal with the mourners and its the most depressing thing you can ever expiriance as an outside party.I've heard of people letting a laugh slip out because some one said something stupid or funny.The reaction they got from the croud was not good!if you think this wuold be a fun senerio for tickle torture,i wuold advise against it.how ever,if you want to see this for yuor own amusement,watch the movie psycho 4 or 5 (im not sure which).there is a seen where young bates is tickled by his mother during his fathers funeral.when the boy laughs she smacks him.its a bit disturbing actually.

if their anything like the funerals iv been to and you did something like that youd be fortunate if you wasnt lynched

Attachments

• 10799.jpg
    10799.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 10800.jpg
    10800.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 40
Really gives being "tickled to death" a whole new meaning. Am I right, guys!? HAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHDHHRJEJDKSKJSJSKKSKXIDJMSMSODKMDNDNDNDJSIKDJDKFJKDKKDKDKDKEKKFIDIDJ

Pretty sure the only thing worse than these posts are digging up these posts in an attempt to troll. We know a majority of this community was (is) fucking weird. Especially circa 2001. We get it. This does nothing. Contact the mods if you see something questionable (which i do regularly and they have been great at addressing said issue) or go to another site.

I picked this thread because it's over 20 years old, not because it's weird. I can see the appeal of the scenario! I ain't judgin! You're the one judging here, LishBabyBlues. And now I'm judging you for judging. I'm sorry.

This thread is completely innocent compared to what TMF is willing to advertise on the lefthand banner. Why must I be so judgemental about things that offend my taste, my sense of decency? I don't know. Maybe it's because I stepped on a bee when I was little.

What are you guys even bitching about? Wouldn't YOU like to go back before 9/11? Back to the 90s? We could all go back together and watch some Steinfeld. Remember the way Kramer wouId just bust through the door? Haha, now THAT'S funny. I would have killed Kramer if he was my neighbor. I suggest everyone report me and get me permabanned. Not joking. I welcome it. But first I'd just like to let you guys know I had spaghetti for dinner last night.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back