• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling underneath clothes

mike273273

TMF Regular
Ok I have had a few sessions now, and I have noticed that tickling on bare skin tickles more than tickling with clothes on, but, I have also noticed...

That if I have a buttoned up shirt on, if the girl slides her hands under the shirt and tickles me, that also tickles like crazy. Could this be because I can't see the hands and while they are roaming around? I really love it while this is happening. It is a good intro to start of with a shirt, have her roam around under my shirt, then take my shirt off and tickle my bare skin..

Anyone else noticed this?

You must be new here. Yes, tickling bare skin is the best contact for maximizing sensations. Hence why there is so much bare skin in the pages of this website.

Yeah I find it fun to tickle underneathe a girl's shirt. That's also part of the reason I like tickling a woman in a short skirt. Because sliding my hand up her skirt and tickling her thighs is pretty hot. :p.

No I"m not new here, I have been here for a few years, I just post in short bursts. I know about the content of bare skin, not only on this site but everywhere else, ever since I first started browsing the net 15 years ago to look at tickling clips :)

I suppose I was making an observation about also being ticklish under clothes, as opposed to without clothes, as it leaves more to the imagination I guess?

When you blind someone to a feeling like tickling, the sensations increase. I can't say why that is since there is also the theory that seems to be true of blinding yourself to pain so you don't imagine it to be worse. I'm sure neither works on everyone, but I've found it seems to be the case from my experiences.

Yeah I think the element of surprise heightens it and I think there must also be something to do with the fabric and how it moves over skin as this goes on. It's best to start out with your ler fully clothed though because then you slowly tickle them off ;)

I agree with SX10 - it's the feeling of hand on clothing, working it's way in, under & around it to the ticklish flesh underneath; and because you'd think the clothing would "protect" you, when you feel that contact all of a sudden, it's so awesome.

Also, it's the feeling of not being able to see her hands at work AND how tricky it can be to get away from the tickles, because her hands are "caught" up in the clothing.

Agreed: psychologically, there's something much more devastating about the feeling of fingertips darting underneath your clothes than of fingers just on bare skin. It's more invasive, almost as if the tickling is coming from within, and it's hard to elude, and the sudden contrast between the tickling over your clothes (which she was probably only just doing) and the tickling underneath is stark and extreme.

I have a visceral memory of the times this has happened to me and the distinctive way my cascading stream of giggles (as she tickled me over my clothes) leapt into a higher, more desperate register once her hands slipped under my shirt -- and the helpless knowledge that she heard that difference too, was amused and entertained by it, and consequently wasn't going to stop torturing me anytime soon.

I think Wade nailed it. With fabric on your skin you haven't least some illusion of protection, and a hand suddenly breaking that protection is more effective than if the protection had never been there. I need to experiment with this . I have never thought about it, but always had a latent preference for non-n sled tickling. Thanks for bringing this up!

I have a vivid recollection of when I was a senior in high school and on a family vacation with two of my cousins; I was in bed in my assigned room when they wandered in, bored, and eventually their attention turned to tickling me. They were tickling me through a sheet and a blanket, so the effects of their attack were muted and muffled, but still I was vulnerable enough to twitch and giggle, grabbing and swatting at their darting hands.

And I keenly remember my cousin Kathy brightening and uttering the devastating words. "Let's get his ribs under the covers!"

"No!" I shouted (even though I'd been trying to be quiet -- everyone else in the vacation house was asleep). The two of them burst into giggles and started clawing and tugging at the edges of my covers. I didn't want them to torture me, obviously -- but, even more importantly, because we were cousins close in age with all the competitiveness and rivalries that go along with that, I really didn't want them to win. My self-defensive impulses went into overdrive as I struggled to hold the covers down and fend them off, but I was outnumbered -- and besides, they quickly realized that one of them could work on invading the covers while the other one poked and tickled at my sides through the blanket, so I was pretty much doomed.

Indeed, before too long, as I was trying to seal off one stretch of the covers' edge, my border was breached elsewhere: I was startled by the sensation of nimble fingers scampering along my right side, targeting my ridiculously ticklish ribs. I was wearing a thin cotton T-shirt but nevertheless I still remember how this sensation -- the contrast of their previously rough and clumsy tickling through the covers versus the suddenly naked, quivery feeling of fingertips under the sheets against my ribs -- undid me completely; my previous efforts at quiet self-control dissolved and I threw me head back into my pillow emitting a loud and helpless (and unbecoming) HAW HAW HAW. My cousins doubled over with suppressed laughter at my response, and one of them pressed a hot palm against my mouth to keep from awaking everyone, but their assault never relented: my defensive lines overrun, their fingers crawled unimpeded under the sheets and wandered mischievously across my sides and abdomen; I plunged my face into the side of my pillow to muffle my peals of laughter -- as desperately as I wanted them to stop, I guess I wanted to awaken angry relatives even less. Worst of all was the way my arms were still on top of the covers, greatly inhibited from doing anything to stop or block the invisibly scampering fingers underneath. All I could do was endure as my body lurched and convulsed obligingly at my cousins' playful incursions, until they decided the spectacle had gotten repetitive enough to be boring and wandered away again, looking for more novel entertainment.

And it was kind of like what it's like to be tickled underneath one's clothes.

I dunno but I feel like its more tickly if someone snakes their fingers into my sleeves versus just tickling bare armpits.

Clothing is good for hiding the obvious in public. She wanted a back rub, so I give her one. She laughs when I find a ticklish spot. I had my small drug, and she looks at everybody like perverts.

The naked skin is sort of inviting, versus sneaking under clothes is more like a violation.

I'd prefer to be tickled on my bare skin, you'd get a better (much louder) reaction outta me that way.

There is something maddening about having tickling hands not just on my skin, but stuck under my clothes as well. It keeps you from wiggling away, but also keeps you from grabbing the hands. My guy gets me baddddd up my pantlegs and in my shirtsleeves

I agree with whoever said it's psychological. Along with what's already been said about invasion, I'd also add this. Your clothes normally protect your skin from such "attacks." They are on your side, so to speak. When somebody reaches under them, it's like your clothes have betrayed you and are now aiding and abetting the enemy, forcing the tickling hand against your body, hampering your efforts to remove the invader.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back