• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Urge Getting Stronger and Stronger...

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
These past few months I find myself thinking and acting on tickling more and more. I thought that if I started tickling more women my urge would be satisfied at least temporarily and die down for awile. I was wrong. The more I get the more I want. Now living in LA gives me more tickling oppurtunities than I ever dreamed. It also increased my appetite ten-fold. I find myself being a much more evil tickler too. My victims end up looking like they were just in a train wreck more and more often. It's weird. I'm becoming a tickle monster.

That post and your sig make me think you're turning into some kind of tickling werewolf. Once a month you transform and go on the prowl for sensitive victims!

Lol I do love werewolves, and I do love tickling. Its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad in the summer when tank-tops and flip-flops are everywhere. Some poor girl always ends up wetting herself <<<<----

ShiningIce said:
These past few months I find myself thinking and acting on tickling more and more. I thought that if I started tickling more women my urge would be satisfied at least temporarily and die down for awile. I was wrong. The more I get the more I want. Now living in LA gives me more tickling oppurtunities than I ever dreamed. It also increased my appetite ten-fold. I find myself being a much more evil tickler too. My victims end up looking like they were just in a train wreck more and more often. It's weird. I'm becoming a tickle monster.

oh my I know so very well, what you're talking about. I find myself thinking about being tickled though more and more. LA you said, huh? Maybe I should consider moving :)

Dude, totally know what you mean, but from the lee side. This last month has just been weird, where I'm almost craving the tickling. I mean it's not like I lack getting tickled, it happens several times a week, but it just seems like I am constantly looking for any opportunity to leave myself open lately. Very strange for me.

BTW, the sig, very cool and downright beautiful. I likes!! And the allergies, I hear ya, but you are far better off there, than out here. Talk about allergen central!!

We're gonna have to make a tickle monster shirt for the lers out there.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
If it weren't for aggressive lers, life would be horrible.
I sympathize with you Shining, and I agree with Pawz.
I can't get enough either.​

Problem?

ShiningIce said:

And whats wrong with that. Just so long as your not hurting anybody just have a good time with it.

Hey SI, was wondering where you went off to. At least there's alot of oppurtunities for you, right? "Train Wreck" eh? If your victims look like that, then they would be DEAD! :shock:

Hope the Tickle Monster has many more vicitms! :twohugs:

--T

It would be sweeter if I lived next door to an all you can eay buffet. :veryhappy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back