• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling wile Dangling heels

Cyclon

TMF Expert
View attachment 359381View attachment 359382View attachment 359383View attachment 359384Anything more I enjoy is tickling my girl friends feet wile she is dangling her heels, she also loves it. I am amazed that more producers do not consider clips tickling wile dangling a sexy shoe to be good sellers, there are many combinations that some of us here do very much enjoy Tickling in heels, wile dangling or even heel popping. Far and few clips out there showing what I just mentioned.

This is still a great thread! The pics of your GF are great Cyclon espcialy the sole shots! MORE Please!!

To keep this thread going, here's a clip I found on Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4MfL4c1Bo. Its only 26 seconds but she seems very tickish and laughs hard espicialy when the guy gets his fingers up under the sandals straps and tickles her nyloned toes!
This guy has made some other vids, but this the only tickling one I could find from him. SandalTickler and Cyclon I think you guys will all like this!

Your thread for this stuff is great too! :http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?194068-Tickling-with-heels-on.

great! love the sandals with blue jeans. I do that to my girlfriend quite often, never had much luck with a feather, fingers seem to work the best. I'm with you, wish more producers would do shoe on tickling.

Last edited:
Two of my favorite things tickling and women heel dangling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back