• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling With A Fork

Tick L

2nd Level Blue Feather
This is about the same girl in the story about me being tickled by a stylus and a keychain, but this time I got her back :D

Alright so we were sitting around watching TV and eating, so we both finish up eating and everything, and I'm sitting on a chair while she's sitting on the floor. She's sitting on the floor with on her knees and she's sitting so her feet are behind her, which were bare by the way. She I was finished eating and I had my fork in my hand so I decided to gently scrap the fork down her heel, she giggled and twitched her toes but she didn't move her feet. She I now tickled down her sole with the fork, once again she giggled, but didn't move her feet. I did it again for a third time and than she turned to look at me, with her feet stretched out in front of her, so now I take the fork and run it down her big toe, and she giggles and gets up and acts as if she's about to run away possibly just to get me to catch her which I easily did. I then grabbed her feet, and held them with my arm against my side so she couldn't move and I tickled slowly up and down her soles. I'd tickle her arch, her instep, her heel, her toes, all over her foot, and she was laughing very hard. I then stopped the tickling and just begin poking her with the fork, and she even giggled over that. I than ran my fingers up and down her sole very quickly tickling her very much, I then stopped and let her go, and she then gets up to her knees and already she grabbed my foot and started tickling it with quick tickles, almost as if asking for more.

Comments?

Yes, it does tickle very much if done right, but you gotta have the right touch because if not, it will hurt and not tickle. Thanks for the comments TG4L, and I'd appreciate more comments as well.

OH GOD dont come near me with a fork or u will be on the ground with wet pants

Haha, is that a threat? :rolleyes:

*Approaches Tickle me! with fork*

:D

You can run but you can't hide from a SuperTickler! :whip: lol :D

Yes I do, I know everything, I have superpowers :evilha:

Tick L....I will not let you tickle this poor girl senseless...you will have to go thru me...* stands in front of Tickle Me!....* your safe now.....don't worry, he'll have to tickle me b4 he gets to you....

Wayne :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

Tick L said:
Oh stop sucking up, ya big suck up, lol :D

I shall take that as an insult to my intelligence....you sir have a duel on your hands *pulls off glove and smacks you with it*....

*I feel the smack and am immediately reminded of that one Simpsons episode as the 'Glove Slap' song gets stuck in my head.*

Lol :D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back