• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling With Mistress Mia (f/m, m/f)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
I had another tickle session with Mistress Mia during her most recent Chicago trip.

She'd e-mailed that she had "plans" for me, and that was true. Right off she mentioned that she'd seen a photo I'd posted on my FetLife account and was very interested in re-creating it. I'd posted it because I thought it was a great position so was excited that she thought so too.

For starters though, we went non-tied and she tickled me. We're both pretty into verbal teasing and she went after me right off the bat. We played a game where she asked me where my favorite ticklish spots were, and also when my favorite holidays were. Then every time she e.g. tickled between my thighs, I had to say "happy birthday!" or "happy 4th of July!" etc. etc. A clever way to focus on my favorite spots and also create additional mental imagery with the tickling - as though I needed any more. Her pics are for real and she's in great shape. Trying to hold still without bondage added to the excitement, she had just received a new set of talons for tickling and was masterful with them... what helps set her apart, is how into the craft she is. At one point she did the little-piggy count with my toes but lost count a few times, just an example of her playfulness (and fiendishness).

Time flew, as she stroked under my arms, danced all around my privates and stomach, played with my knees and used lotion, brushes and other things on my feet (worst spot). We teased with daddy/girl scenario for a while, and other creative conversation that keeps the mood fresh.

I only had a half-hour to tickle her because we wanted to get in the "posed" f/m tickling at the end, so I totally let her have it. I'd bought a new flosser which appears to be murder on lees in the video industry, and it was on her. I already knew her best spots from our last session so went full-intensity on those places, which got her gasping for breath and mercy, and breaking an exhilarated sweat by the end.

Back to my turn, she wanted to try hog-tie which worked well since she's a bit shorter than me. Kept my feet and sides within easy reach at the same time, and it was entirely comfortable in its own desperately-ticklish way. Then for the grand finale she got me into the rather helpless bondage position she'd wanted, and teased my delicates with a feather, escalating to an electric toothbrush and then that merciless, resistance-sapping flosser that took us home.

Mia's a true TMF member, almost too good to be true. Let's keep her fully employed friends!

Sounds like you both had a truly wonderful time. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back