• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling With No Restraints?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
So how many lers or lees like having tickle sessions with no restraints? I personally really liked it, even though I was only tickled without restraints once. It was really fun, I like to tussle and run and pin down aspect of it, it's fun. What about you all?

I only like being the lee with restraints.
I prefer when I ler to have the lee restrained,
But it can be fun when they struggle

Yeah restraints can be fun, I personally am someone who likes to switch it up. I didn't like being tied and restrained the same way. But having the ler restrain the lee, that sounds fun, got to add that to the list for me.

I, personally, prefer restraints on the ‘lee, but have had numerous sessions without it. The wife prefers without, but will go along with being tied up on occasion.

I love it. There’s a certain predator/prey dynamic that’s so sexy when you’re using your own strength to subdue your ticklee and feast on their ticklishness. It helps that I’m 6’4” and built like a defense end…but those are minor details.

When ticklee and I add a second Lee into our mix, I prefer having their hands tied while both pairs of feet try to wrestle out of my grip. The fight is exhilarating.

Either way's fine, but unrestrained is more spontaneous, and can lead in all kinds of directions.

As an f/m 'lee, I'm likely to be stronger than my 'ler, so I think it's necessary for me to be tied up, plus the bondage on its own excites me. I love being helpless and at the mercy of a woman. If I take the dominant position (not my preference, but I'm entirely willing to do it if the lady enjoys it) it's fine, but I still think tickling is best with bondage. A thrashing 'lee can injure themselves or their 'ler. Tight but comfortable restraints make for a more pleasurable 'lee experience.

I've always done unrestrained .... it's ok. It's Just regular old tickling

I like both but I must admit I do love it when a girl can just lie there and take it without being restrained

I prefer not to use restrains - I am fond of struggling of the lee. And if she tries to tickle me back - it is perfect!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back