• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with tools or without them?

TickleMeP1nK

TMF Regular
Would you guys/girls prefer tickling a person with tools like brushes, pens, baby oil, feathers or just with your fingers? Maybe both? lol

A combination of both usually works best. Once the 'lee gets used to one sensation, you change things up to "keep things fresh". :)
But at heart, I am a finger tickler.

I've found that tools are mostly lacking, though they definitely serve the variety purpose that tickleshow alludes to.

Of all the tools I've tried over the years, only a handful were truly effective.

The best tools are the ones you were born with. Fingers, teeth, tongues, and facial hair (for us guys, and some girls too!)

I agree with the posters before me. I think Fingers, tongues and teeth work best, but occasionly useing a feather or small brush or q-tip would do wonders as well. But with me, fingers, teeth and tongues are all that is needed. :tickling:

Teeth work best on my girl friend, though I've found fingers to be most effective overall.

I'm gonna go against the grain , here , & say that I prefer using my fingers rather than 'tools' to tickle.

Im a hard core hands on guy. on occasion a brush. i hate feathers and electric toothbrushes!

As a wise person once said...Variety is the spice of life. :D

But if I had to choose, I'd go with fingers. It seems to give more of a personal connection when you're actually touching the other person and a more sensual experience. Tools make it seem more like you're "operating" on the person in a way.

I would use my fingers and Tools. If feathers worked i would use it, If it dint have a big effect i would just use it for playing around with.

Fingers, of course!!

Yeah, the warmth of a human touch, and feeling the warmth of the feet, nyloned or bare, can't be beaten.

Whcih begs the question: Why the hell do so many tickle producers resort to all kinds of tools, sometimes useless...and keep using them?

The electric toothbrush is just annoying, it's loud, and distracts from the girls laughing.....

Fingers, toes, tongue, teeth, and hair (not necessarily facial hair, Mr. Observer...the hair atop one's head works better) FTW!

I love just using my nails they seem to drive the lee crazy! hehe maybe my teeth and tongue if I get bored! hahahahaha

Fingers and mouth are No. 1 and No. 2, but there's something to say for vibrating tools on lotioned flesh (except for the stupid toothbrushes). Those three-prong massagers you get in drugstore checkout lines--use them on lotioned soles, then brace for Vesuvius.

:couch:

Tools can be fun, but the most effective of them all will always be the fingers... and even toes :woot:

I'm typically a finger tickler, since it means I can adjust my technique to exploit a lee's weaknesses. An electric toothbrush works in 'certain situations' though ;)

I wish our NIH grant would be approved so we could really settle this ?

Yeah, chainsaws and dropcloths are way overrated. The 'lee becomes desensitized almost instantly....... :0 Skilled fingernails and fingers are most useful and versitile. I do also enjoy using toys for variety and keeping the 'lee sensitive and guessing. I have had good luck with Sonicares, especially beneath and between da toes. Of course tongues, teeth, pipe cleaners, a piece of nylon hose and even feather are great on/under/around toes too.

Every ticklee is unique. some won't react as well to fingers as they will to something else.

I love my tickling tools in addition to my trusty fingers :)

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back