• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish AIM Icons

Limeoutsider

1st Level Green Feather
Does anyone konw where I can find AIM Icons that say ticklish? Or anything of the like? The best I can find is bondage

tickicon12.gif

tickicon13.gif

tickicon14.gif

;)

I like the 2nd one.....may I be a pain and ask for a personalization?

Is there anyway you could use the girl thats in my limeoutsider sig pic/gif thing?

It will take a little doing but I can....what would you like it to say?

limeicon.gif

It will take a little time to get it a little clearer, but I will work on it for ya...(when I wake up)

Night sweety!

R

limeicon2.gif

Ah...who needs sleep.......:rolleyes:

If it is too large to work I can resize it for you...let me know....

By the way, on my logo pic, what is that behind her elbow? I can't place it

You need to right click on the icon and "save as" and save it to a file on your computer..then go into AIM and select "my aim" then edit preferences then click on "buddy icon" then highlight "my buddy icon" then click "browse pc"....when you go to the right folder click on the icon and it should put it in place for you....

If it is too large to work I will re-size it for you...

Ray

Limeoutsider said:
By the way, on my logo pic, what is that behind her elbow? I can't place it

That, Lime is the mouse for an apple computer. The pic was originally part of a series of 5 or so different colored pics of a "Apple Computer Girl" or some title along those lines. Each had an apple mouse tail, and various apple like parts around her body. It was meant as a tribute to those clear bodied apple computers. If you wish to see all the other colors, ask me and I'll search for the address in my archives.

I want to see the other colors! Do they even still make those computers anymore?

Gaaaa! Now I have to find the address. This could take some time so I'll email it to you if I find it. Venray, if you get to them before me, let me know, please.

Lime, I found the confounded things. Would you like me to email them to you or would you prefer I load them up to my site?

Hiya Lime...the icon has been resized to 5431kb so it should work fine now...same name and details...

Ray

Sleep? Overrated? Fook off! You lot have too much itme on yer hands!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back