• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Audition! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Before Enrique called 'Quique' on the website came another Latino, Colombian Arturo all 6'3" of him and his size 14 feet! What a handsome and strapping lad the 21 year old is and coming to my studio 6 months ago with attitude but wanting to make some money and seen the ad for 'Straight-Mate' and wanted to know all about it so I said if he passed the audition he stood to make a lot of money and he was immediately interested. I said he had the height and looks to be a great model sensing he liked his ego stroked and had him strip to socks and underwear to show me his body and he soon posing and saying if I wanted to see his dick n' balls even ass this not being a problem if he got paid.

I told him bondage scenes paid the most and tonight he'd earn $500 for the audition and $500 more if successful and he was very interested but told me so long as he wasn't fucked but he would fuck a guy if this was needed but told him that what I wanted was him secured and his endurance limits tested and just a bit of touching and teasing and prodded his sides and he flinched

"Oh a little ticklish!" I said

"No not really, just caught me by surprise!" he responded and lay on the restraint bed on his back

"So you just gonna play with me and get me hard and shooting my cum and that's the deal!" he said

I finished securing him and noticing him flinching as I had secured his ankles asked him what size his feet were and sensed them being ticklish and he told me as he'd said that he wasn't ticklish! So I sat facing his size 14 feet in once white socks and fondled both feet saying they were very big and very moist with his sweat so masculine and appealing and had a really powerful smell and was feeling them squirming.

He denied being sensitive so I told him that if he wasn't then socked and later bare my messing with them wouldn't bother him too much, stroking along his soles, in between and under his toes and licking and sucking them easy for him to handle and he told me that they sweat a lot so their smell might be off putting but he had an 8" dick and very sensitive balls and I smiled saying I didn't doubt it but he also had big sweaty feet, stinky feet!

"What's with the feet, yeah okay big feet, I'm a tall guy but like you say sweaty, stinky, they're nasty!" he said

"That's for you to know and me to find out!" I said

I tickled him very gently at first, only brushed my fingers along both socked soles which was easy as both feet tied together and found him reacting, he bit on his lips as it was unbearable for him. I stopped and blindfold him saying if he wasn't ticklish on his feet that it didn't much matter if he saw them being tickle tortured or not but if his feet were ticklish he would find the ticklish sensations magnified and he gasped and flinched his feet. I told him to keep them still, he was here to earn and would work for it!

"Yeah okay my feet are ticklish, I hate that you know so come on play somewhere else!" he said

"Arturo your feet are gonna be tickled, deal with it and on film so mess up and it will go viral and all your street-cred lost!" I threatened him saying his feet smelled amazing!

I gently stroked his socked feet loving seeing him wiggling his toes and fighting giggling but knew from his reactions my touching his feet was really tickling him. I saw his toes clench as I stroked under them all and he moaned louder, more desperate. I told him it was time for a more intense experience and tickled him on both feet from heels to toes and he began involuntarily shaking and pleaded with me to leave his socks on as ignoring him I pulled them both off.

"Mmmm fuck yeah now these macho Latino feet smell like feet Arturo!" I said

I stroked his bare soles slowly and intensely enjoying the smooth feel of them, their warmth and moistness and slid my fingers in between his toes as he moaned more, trembling all over. He still fought laughing and said I loved playing with straight guy's feet as they always very senstive and mostly to another guy's tongue work and I stuck my tongue out and touched the ball of his right foot and he shuddered as my tongue pressed against his sole and I licked the length of his foot and took his toes in my mouth and nibbled and sucked them! Both feet secured together I was determined to drive him to experiencing agonizing ticklish hysteria and he hated my licking and kissing his sweaty, smelly feet which drove him hysterical as my expereinced tongue work does and devastating on straight guys most of all!

"NAoooooahahahahhahahaaastoopitahahahahahaticklesha hahafuucknoooheeheeheehahahaha!"

"Oh Arturo these delicious tasting feet tongue ticklish, guess you will easily earn the initial $500, what a taste!"

I licked in between his toes and sucked them all individually as he went berserk as my oral attention was intense and then did the same with his left foot so both were painted with my saliva. Then 'Bzzzzz' activated the electric toothbrush and placed the revolving bristles to his right sole and this tickled, it really tickled and swapped it to his left foot maintaing the tickling attacks he had no defense for. As the bristles brushed his feet, they're getting more and more sensitive as he was driven hysterical!

"Wow intense stimulation on these big feet eh Arturo, fuck love seeing you suffer, really feeling the tickle, my dick's hard! I said

I gained real sadistic pleasure watching this arrogant lad being destroyed and in such an embarrassing and humiliating way, having his feet tickled but foot-tickling done properly is torture and today practiced in interrogations but undocumented being seen as childs play but it is anything but and in my grips for sure as Arturo was finding out! After the sonicare, my fingers again exploring finding out where on his feet causes the greatest intensive stimulation and for Arturo centre of his soles and under his toes! I then drew the toothbrush all over his feet and gripped his toes as I brushed his soles and the ordinary toothbrush being as effective as the electric counterpart! This instrument of torment swapped for another; the feather!

Arturo yelled in protest as I let the feather explore his left foot and it slid and brushed his arch and then to his toes and in between them all as I told him he had and has the most amazing feet whilst tormenting his feet one after the other and both simultaneously caressing the feather from one toe to the next alternating feet attacked by me and complimenting him on his feet dance moves as he laughed himself silly and was lost in laughter. I assured him I was going to be tormenting his feet a long time as they had such appeal to me but he had secured the $1,000 but I was going to get what I paid for and stopped to hear him responding!

"Nohohohohoho!Stohohohop! Leave me alohohone!"

"Sssh Ssssh Arturo it's just a tickle, that's all, an evil, merciless tickle all over your feet, along the soles and under and in between the toes of someone who tried to convince me that he didn't have ticklish feet and you might be pretending this fuckin' tickles you and I need to find that out and determine the truth for myself!"

As Arturo suffered both his feet danced frantically without success to get free from the torture. My fingers tickled Arturo mercilessly with a rapid succession of strokes against his soles and my fingers explored under and in between all of his toes of very sweaty feet which I was sniffing at during the teasing and tormenting. He howled with laughter which I assured him was music to my ears and asked him how it felt having his feet controlled and dominated but he did not answer which answered me! My fingers were running to the top of his right foot just below his toes and he burst into hysterical laughter.

"HaaaahahahaHahahahaaaHahahahahaha please man Hhahahahaha Why are you doing this? he asked

"Why? Er because I can and you are geiing paid for it so deal with it Arturo!" I responded

"Hahahaha it tickles! Please stop! Hahahahahaha"

"Sure it tickles, it is meant to tickle but full marks for observation so guess you were telling me the truth eventually!" I said

Arturo's laughter did not stop and I told him I loved smelling his feet as they both really smelled of sweat and rubbed my nose agains this soles and up to his toes which I then proceeded to suck, nibble at and lick

"Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahaha it tickles!please! Hahahahahahahahaa heheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Arturo struggled in vain to escape my tongue tickles of both feet threw his head from side to side unable to hold back the laughter as then I just lightly grazed both bare soles with my fingers!

"Fuck Arturo I love these feet, the fact you can't stand them being tickled a real bonus and the fact that they are so sensitive makes tickle torturing them a real delight and pleasure for me

"Stop it tickles! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehehe Aaaah hahahahahahahahaha please Hahahahahahahahahahaha heeheeheeehehee!"

"Yeah that's it beg me to stop tickling these feet, tell me it tickles or don't up to you but I will tickle these feet anyway!"

I then licked along his right sole and then his left sole and along both arches as he squrimed to my satisfaction and did this again and again to lubricate them with my saliva and then lightly, lightly, lightly, scritched my fingernails left and right and left and back again over the vulnerable soles of my latest tickle-toy enraptured by his ticklish torment.

The way the slightest touch drove him nuts got me hard as his arches tensed and both feet and toes clenched every time a finger slid across the sole of either foot driving him berserk! I enjoyed the sight of his toes clenching, splaying and his feet twitching and pulling against the restraints! Just continuously sliding a fingertip up and down each arch as Arturo spasmed, bucking like crazy on the bed!

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAH AHAHA HA AHA AHAA!"

His laughter; hysterical giggles such a turn-on as I told him saying loved seeing his toes wiggle as you giggle! as I increased the intensity of my finger tickling so relishing in mercilessly torturing him and keeping him laughing constantly. Arturo has the greatest laugh, it makes me horny hearing it now as it did this first meeting.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAPAAAHHAHAHAAAASTAPSTA PPIHIHIIHIITTTHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Arturo was desperate for the tortuous tickling of his soles to stop and it did as I tickled under his clenched toes!

"NAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAT THEHEHEHEHHHEHEEEEREHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" HAHAHAHAHHANAAAAAAHH STAAHP!" Arturo screamed in ticklish agony struggling to free his barefeet before the torture got any worse as I was telling him I was a tickle sadist!

My tongue licked both sweaty soles and loved his reaction as I enjoyed the taste of his sweat moist feet, covering the size 14 soles in my warm saliva and then light fingers ran along both soles again from his heels to his toes as he burst into ticklish giggles, rolling his head around, wiggling his ankles back and forth, unable to take the super soft teasing. His toes, meanwhile, wiggled crazily as his vulnerable and helpless big feet were at my mercy!

"HEEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAA! NAHAHTTOESHAHHAAHAHHNAHAHAHAHAAATHEEHEHEEEEHTOHOHO HOEEESSS!" he screamed as I licked all over his wiggling toesand in between them all and slid a feather between all of his toes one by one in turn and sawed in between them sadistically back and forth!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAA!STAHAHAHAH AHAHAAAAPPP!" he was in ticklish hell being tickled lightly, oh so lightly by the feather, it was unbearable and then suffered the quill of the feather drawing lazy circles on his soles and then sawing the feather end in between his toes again!

Then the sharp tines of the fork danced over his soles, driving him into immediate manic laughter as I told him I saved the best for last and if he handled this he earned the $1,000. After five minutes of this Arturo was convinced to join my site and to meet me privately and a repeat that I would see his audition go viral if he didn't agree and he really was suffering and I did stop the fork tickles as this really is a killer! He lay still allowing me to slide my fingers up n' down his soles even though it tickled but was preferable to the fork tickles

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHANO AHAHHAHANOT AHAHHAA NOT MY FEEHEEHEEEHEEEEEEET!" he pleaded, desperately as it still tickled him horribly and an experienced tickler, no escape from me and my determination to tickle, tease, torment and torture his feet and being size 14's hard to miss"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

I took his left toes in hand, pulled them back to look at them and slid a finger across them and under them and did the same to the toes on his right foot but no sound from him as I had first attached the ball gag reminding him I was testing the limits of his endurance and all he could do was lay there silently and suffer for me which is what he did but he passed the audition and is a regular playmate privately as his reputation, street-cred is important to him! On Quique's birthday though it will be fun as Quique and I will include fork tickling on Arturo's feet and it gets my dick hard thinking about it!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back