• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish boyfriend question

collegegurl101

My boyfriend is insanely ticklish EVERYWHERE. We have tickle fights pretty often (almost everytime we're together) and I love making him squirm. I'm pretty ticklish myself but most of the time (until very recently when he found some really really ticklish spots for me) I end up tickling him until he begs me to stop. Then he accuses me of being mean. ME?! So I tell him "Fine. I won't tickle you anymore." and he says, "It's okay."
So my question is...am I to take it that he likes being tickled/tickling as much as I do? What do you guys think?

Hi, there!Yes!- take it from me that he LOVES it! Glad to have you here- have fun !

Tie him down to the bed posts untill he tells you how much he loves it and become your own tickle slave!!! Write your name on the bottoms of his feet and whatch him lose his mind!!! Than have him do the same to you!!! Its called tickle torture!!! Dont you just love it!!!

No, he does not like as much as you do, he likes it more.

Futhermore, you must understand that he has a neurological context in his brain which will force him to seek tickling from a woman. At this point you are that woman, however, you should understand that if another woman discovers this, and if she tickled him more than you tickle him, he will leave you and go for her.

As a result, you need to take preemptive steps by increasing your tickling levels to more tickling than he can possibly get from any other woman.

You must also increase the effectiveness of your tickling. Try simple bondage to hold him in place so that you can use both hands at the same time. Foot tickling works great on a tied ticklee. Ditto for underarms, and don't forget to search his pockets.

In fact, you really should search his entire body for the most effective tickling areas to find out which forms of tickling are the most effective. Experiment on him to see how [A] prolonging a single area compares to frequently switching from one place to another.

You must understand that this is a case of neurology influencing his attitude. He doesn't really know that his brain makes him crave tickling. However, one thing he <I><B> DOES </I></B> know is that the girl who tickles him the most and the best is the one that he will choose.

It is your choice as to whether you want to maximize the tickling this guy gets or not. If you do, he will return to you involuntarily, as a biological fact of need and supply.

This neuro-biological need is not as strong as the need for breathing air, but it's a pretty close 2nd.

Ticklish boyfriend question pt. 2

Hey guys thanks for the responses. Ha ha P50 - I wish.

I tickle him often (just posted a couple of true stories on the story board) but not for too long because 1) I can't hold him down long enough b/c he's stronger than I am (I'd have to tie him down to tickle him "properly" :D ) 2)He's so ticklish that I know it boarders of "torture" for him. I actually do feel *kinda* bad after I tickle him for awhile because he's panting and trying so hard to compose himself. So I haven't actually told him how much I like tickling and I'm kind of nervous about how he would take it. Any ideas on how to approach the topic?

You'd be surprised. Pretty much anything a girl "likes" in the right way, a guy will be amenable to, so long as it doesn't involve a swift kick in the pillbox.

I'm sure if you use your feminine guiles you'll find a way to put an effective spin on breaking the news to hi ;)

Wow, I know this scenario almost exactly...one difference is i'm the insanely ticklish boyfriend ^^..trust me..if he says it's alright, he likes it.

I'd actually flat out ask him, but I would take it much different than yours will most likely...curse my open-minded ways...XD

collegegurl101 said:
My boyfriend is insanely ticklish EVERYWHERE. We have tickle fights pretty often (almost everytime we're together) and I love making him squirm. I'm pretty ticklish myself but most of the time (until very recently when he found some really really ticklish spots for me) I end up tickling him until he begs me to stop. Then he accuses me of being mean. ME?! So I tell him "Fine. I won't tickle you anymore." and he says, "It's okay."
So my question is...am I to take it that he likes being tickled/tickling as much as I do? What do you guys think?

I've considered your question very carefully, weighing all relevant factors. I've arrived at an answer to your question. In the words of Gary Cooper (am I dating myself, or what?), Yup!! LOL!!

Seriously, it appears that he does like it at least as much as you do. Why else would he keep engaging in tickle fights. I presume that his accusations of meanness are not in anger.

Enjoy! :)

Hav

try this.

“mean? MEAN?! I’ll show you mean!” and get him but good!

I have this sneaking suspicion that that’s what he really means... ;)

Re: Ticklish boyfriend question pt. 2

collegegurl101 said:

.....I actually do feel *kinda* bad after I tickle him for awhile because he's panting and trying so hard to compose himself. So I haven't actually told him how much I like tickling and I'm kind of nervous about how he would take it. Any ideas on how to approach the topic?

First, doesn't tickling usually result in panting and some loss of composure? Shouldn't it? :)

Secondly, I think you have told him how much you like tickling him. You've simply let your fingers do your talking. :)

Seriously, you have to ask yourself if he truly hated it, would he be inclined to tell you? If the answer is yes, his willingness to allow you to tickle him may be an indication that he knows how much you like tickling him and that he likes it too. In any case it can't hurt for you to ask him.

You are lucky. We've seen questions from people who have never tickled their girlfriends/boyfriends, would like to, but don't know how to approach them about it. In your case, you've tickled him. Not only has he apparently not objected, but he appears to have allowed you to do it more than once!

In short (too late! :) ), you may already have your answer, subject, of course, to verification!

Hav

Yeah, as with the rest of the suggestions... he doesn't mind it that much. I've had a few girls tell me that... and in the end they just start trying to take revenge (even though they know they can't really win).

I also say it to them occasionaly... but I do it in such a double standard, sometimes chovanistic (wrong spelling, opposite to feminist) and silly way that it just incites them to do it anyway.

Me: Hey, you can't do that. Thats evil!
Them: But you do it to me all the time!
Me: Yeah... so? I'm allowed too......

i'd agree with other posters here that he definately does like it. You would be AMAZED at what can be accomplished when a person is open about this thing. I was engaged in a conversation about tickling last Thursday. While it didn't lead to any tickling *sigh* it opened some doors!!! Take care and keep in touch. ;)

If he didnt like it, Im sure he would have said something to you. Also, Im sure you wouldnt have as many tickle fights if he didnt. Or, if he didnt want to tell you directly, he probably would have made excuses to not hang out with you as often.

Sounds to me like he likes it, I mean, I would say "NO!NOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!* or something to that effect, LOL, but I'd REALLY mean... YES!!!! :D ;)

I tickle him often (just posted a couple of true stories on the story board) but not

Hiya everyone!
First of all, collegegurl, thanks very much for starting this awesome thread! I'm always looking for new ways to get the 'him' in my life. :D
And you guys did a great job of encouraging her!
I'm guessing, collegegurl, that with so much positive feedback you know by now that he likes it. :veryhappy
I'm truly thrilled for you!
I just thought that i'd share another idea, which, if you've already tried it, might nevertheless help someone else.
Like you, my b/f's both bigger and way stronger than me, only in my case i'm the more ticklish one. :eek: So to get him can be nearly impossible. I mean, I pretty much have to bury him in covers on a full moon or something. :rolleyes:
But!! I have found one fun-and-juicy way to bring him to his knees so to speak. :evilha:
The poor boy has some very mischievous sisters.
Yes, folks, some good old fashioned several against one strategy can be a great deal of fun! Or when his sisters are unavailable I also have a couple of trusted girlfriends who i can usually convince on the spur of the moment to join in a tickle posse. (though in reference to P50's advice, i do tend to make sure i'm the one doing most of the good stuff.) But he loves it and it's just great fun getting him back too. :veryhappy

Hope this helps, collegegurl! Sounds like you really have a real keeper there. ;)

Many blessings,
Chickles_:)

If he continues to want to see you, he likes it. Keep tickling him. Be creative, pin him down, etc. On the other hand, you seem to know when it is too much for him and it time to give him a break. That's a good thing but tickle him more after the break.

his ticklish feet

What size feet does he have? W

Your really should try to tie and tickle him to get the most
out of tickling his feet.
I've tied and tickled guys at least 30 times, I know thats the
way to go.

Let me know if you want some suggestions.

[email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back