• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Business Attorney

Yes I am working on merging the takes as we speak. The longest part is rendering it all together...takes as long as 2-3 hours! Might have to let it run overnight and then post in the morning. Will update this post as soon as it is :).

Very Much Worth The Wait...

Darth, you got a winner with this clip. She is a fabulous ticklee and such a pleasure to watch. Her laugh was beautiful and her ticklish feet amazing. Hope to see more of her.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it brannyle. It may take me time to produce clips, but quality over quantity is ok by me :).

Darth, you got a winner with this clip. She is a fabulous ticklee and such a pleasure to watch. Her laugh was beautiful and her ticklish feet amazing. Hope to see more of her.

have you got a preview clip for the "real" clips being sold? i only found pics in this thread. def may be interested in buying, but must see preview first to be sure its the type tickling etc im into :)

I hear ya, and I've had a few requests for this. Totally makes sense. I'll put together two preview clips tonight. One for Ticklish Executive and the other for Attorney. Hope this helps.

have you got a preview clip for the "real" clips being sold? i only found pics in this thread. def may be interested in buying, but must see preview first to be sure its the type tickling etc im into :)

I hear ya, and I've had a few requests for this. Totally makes sense. I'll put together two preview clips tonight. One for Ticklish Executive and the other for Attorney. Hope this helps.

will be a big help and it will let me know if its yes or pass on the purchace..thanks in advance! :woot:

sold! and HOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!! people...buy this clip!! trust me! this is an instant classic right here...i was actually not expecting as good as what it is..WOW is all I can say. that is the best 16 bucks ive spent in a while.

this is hardcore after the first few mins..nothing but nice non stop laughter, sexy feet and perfect POV like camera views. what more can i say? if you've been waiting for something like what we used to get back when..wait no more! its arrived!

hope you make more vids along the lines of this one darth..we need more like this!

sold! and HOLLY FUCKING SHIT!!! people...buy this clip!! trust me! this is an instant classic right here...i was actually not expecting as good as what it is..WOW is all I can say. that is the best 16 bucks ive spent in a while.

this is hardcore after the first few mins..nothing but nice non stop laughter, sexy feet and perfect POV like camera views. what more can i say? if you've been waiting for something like what we used to get back when..wait no more! its arrived!

hope you make more vids along the lines of this one darth..we need more like this!

Wow, now that is a review! I've not bought it yet but most certainly will be (once the weeks paycheck is in of course) but damn, now I am really anxious to see it! Oohh the anticipations of ecstasy...

J :jester: J

Dskodj,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on this. I see the preview worked for you and am glad the clip didn't disappoint you. This is exactly the kind of quality and work I want to put out there. Seeing messages like this drive me to continue to do what I'm doing. I'll also get better as I continue to go with it, so I appreciate your support, I really do! I expect to have two more shoots done by month end :).

- DS

Dskodj,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on this. I see the preview worked for you and am glad the clip didn't disappoint you. This is exactly the kind of quality and work I want to put out there. Seeing messages like this drive me to continue to do what I'm doing. I'll also get better as I continue to go with it, so I appreciate your support, I really do! I expect to have two more shoots done by month end :).

- DS

well hey man, i def give credit where credit is due..and you more than outdid yourself on this one. still shocked at how great and perfect this clip was! def lookin forward to more of your work in the future. all i can say is im floored. i hope folks really do check this one out.

folks that know my opinions of the vid market over the past 4 years or so know it aint every day i say positive things like this..which means, go buy it now! LOL

keep up the great work bro :)

Darth,

I bought the clip after I got your PM :).. totally forgot to post someting on it.

I didn't know she was an actress, loved her little set up on the cell phone in the beginning of the clip, love that stuff. Love her East Coast accent, love hearing the girls talk a little before going into laughter by tickling.

I liked it, not like dskodj, but it will go in my special collection. I was a little surprised at the price, so you know, I never buy any clips for that price but I did so cuz of the work you've been putting into your clips and that this attorney was such a hottie.

If you shoot with her again, I just ask that you have her arms over her head to get those underarms better, I'm thinking she wanted you out of there. :)

Sound was great, quality was good, she was hot and she was ticklish just not how my imagination hoped she would be. But I don't know if there are too many girls that ticklish... just a handful.

Keep at it, my purchase is showing my support. :rockon:

DK

Hey Dark,

Clips4sale doesn't give you a lot of adjustment room for price if your clip is a certain length. That's really how it calculates the price. She's done well and delivered as I expected tho. I can tell you, in her second shoot, she will be stocked...and those arms will be suspended over her head. She's going to get it really bad... plus the storyline setup will be AWESOME. A great treat for this Halloween :). And lastly...I want to thank you so much for your support. Thank you so much for it, I really do appreciate it!

- DS

Darth,

I bought the clip after I got your PM :).. totally forgot to post someting on it.

I didn't know she was an actress, loved her little set up on the cell phone in the beginning of the clip, love that stuff. Love her East Coast accent, love hearing the girls talk a little before going into laughter by tickling.

I liked it, not like dskodj, but it will go in my special collection. I was a little surprised at the price, so you know, I never buy any clips for that price but I did so cuz of the work you've been putting into your clips and that this attorney was such a hottie.

If you shoot with her again, I just ask that you have her arms over her head to get those underarms better, I'm thinking she wanted you out of there. :)

Sound was great, quality was good, she was hot and she was ticklish just not how my imagination hoped she would be. But I don't know if there are too many girls that ticklish... just a handful.

Keep at it, my purchase is showing my support. :rockon:

DK

Darth,

One option if you're considering price options is to also have smaller versions of the clips - something at a pricepoint of 4.99-7.99 is more of a sweet spot for most who buy clips.

--Mael

That's a damn good idea. I could offer two versions of a clip, one shorter than the other, to appeal to both budgets. Thanks for the suggestion Mael, I think I will take you up on it.

- DS

Darth,

One option if you're considering price options is to also have smaller versions of the clips - something at a pricepoint of 4.99-7.99 is more of a sweet spot for most who buy clips.

--Mael

I can tell you, in her second shoot, she will be stocked...and those arms will be suspended over her head. She's going to get it really bad... plus the storyline setup will be AWESOME.
- DS

now that i want to see.

UPDATE!!!

Hey all,

I come with good news tonight. I will be shooting a second clip with this model come this Saturday. Many of you have asked to see her in the stocks, and that wish will be granted because that is exactly what awaits! The first clip, Ticklish Business Attorney, has been a great success, so expect this second one to be even better!

- DS

Very well done

Wow! So yeah, just bought the clip last night finally and DAMN!:yowzer: dskodj was no where off his mark with his response; that was an awesome clip. As a film maker and someone who is in the performance/media industry, I do appreciate the use and commitment to plot very much. And as we said before, gorgeous model too. Keep it up my friend, you are on to something very good here! I look forward to the next installment.

J :jester: J

I'd like to officially lobby for nylons - even if you tear them off at some point!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back