• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish closeness.

gargoyleofdusk

TMF Master
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, with me being a bit out of the loop. As much as a footman I am, I thought of a way to get to a lee's upper body, with some 'closeness' added.

Have the ler stand/kneel behind the lee. Have the lee's hands tied behind the ler's back, so the ler is almost trapped behind the lee. Then, let the tickling begin.

Hope that doesn't sound too odd.

:firedevil

It doesn't sound odd, but it does sound very intimate. In the case of a male ler and a female lee, her hands tied together behind his back would press him up against her, with his genitals likely pressing her buttocks. Not for just friends; could be lots of fun for a couple. :)

Its not odd. I have done something similar before, but its a little more dangerous then I thought.

I was tickling a girl friend with her hands tied together in the front and wanted to make her a little more defenseless. I had her place her arms out and I slipped through them so we were facing each other in a hugging position except my hands were free and hers were tied around my back.

It was a very close and intimate position so I started tickling her playfully but when I a sweet spot under her arms she thrashed and head butted me in the face leaving me with a busted lip.:(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back