• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ear?

NAYA

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever herd of being tickled by a sound? I may have posted this before but after said party from previous post, it reminded me of one of my stranger ticklish spots....

If a certain pitch sound hits my left ear, I get a tickle all the way down my side. It could be a HUMMM or a smacking sound or certain pitches but OMG it does tickle!

So maybe if nobody knows what causes this I can ask said doctor from previous post, but he may take advantage of this info hmmmm

Shudder!

I have had this done to me.I was strapped down very securely,including a collar and a strap across my forehead.I was also blindfolded,and had no idea that it was coming.Fortunately for my tickler,the bonds held! After a brief pause from other tickles and some taunting,she was able to sneak up and insert the sound just inside the ear. It was absolutely MADDENING! It really tickled! She alternated between ears,and varied insertion depth and inside and outside the ears.Lers,this is a great technique! It really had me going! :2poke:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back