• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fantisies

Mark Diplock said:
I did'nt mean to make you feel like that Tamia78. Have not been in the tickling circles long and your fantasy was a new one for me. :Kiss2: :angel:
Hey, do you have any fantasies involving celebs?

Well.....I have this liiiiiiittle obsession with The Rock........ask anyone...lol

nowayjose said:
Ah, dear Tamia.. we would be running feathers up and down the entire length of your body.. and all you could do is just hang there.. and laugh :blush:
:bouncybou

Jose.....that would be soooooooooo great!

Tamia78 said:
Well.....I have this liiiiiiittle obsession with The Rock........ask anyone...lol

hon you and me both............ now he is hotttttttttttt and what a bod... my fantasy can involve him anytime.

isabeau

I hope she is hung up, stretched upon her toes....mmmm, goatee likes soft bare soles.....
Yes, I know about you and The Rock....

Tamia78 said:
Hmmm....thanks for making me feel kinda weird now...... :cry1:
nothing weird about it... been there, done that, got the t-shirt. you REALLY oughta think about making it to NEST someday... :D

isabeau said:
i uh well uh..........thats it!!!! thats my fantasy also.. but bound how? dang i love that fantasy.. and having the ler look first and wait. i would be shivering in such anticipation that i would probably start giggling already, even before a finger touched me...

isabeau

Bound as in binded up..immobile..unable to move.

AffectionateDan said:
nothing weird about it... been there, done that, got the t-shirt. you REALLY oughta think about making it to NEST someday... :D

Dan, I'm actually going to be in California during NEST weekend.......I wish I could go!!!!! :ranty:

Ticklerguy4u said:
Bound as in binded up..immobile..unable to move.

ahhhhhhhhhh i like that...

isabeau

ps Tamia omg i might be also out in california then...

Feathers

a secretary is in a silk blouse - silk rht stockings- tight pencil skirt hem just above the knee with a slit- strappy spike hight heels-
she enters my office and sits on my desk crossing her legs towards me - ready to take dictation- as i dictate the letter she dangles her heel and i casually run the tip of a pointed feather across her sole- she giggles and shakes her foot as she tires to write what i'm saying- her shoe falls off and then places that foot in my lap as she crossed her leg the other way and the tickling starts on that foot.

another is a group of women having a meeting as i'm under the meeting table - they are dressed the same way but i tie their legs up so i can tease theire legs and tickle theire feet as they trie not to laugh as the meeting goes on-- thanks for reading- :feets: :cuddle:

I'd like to be held down and tickle tortured by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.

Then YOU should look some of us up sweetpea~June is gonna be a WILD month in Cali! :happyfloa

XOXO

Tamia78 said:
Dan, I'm actually going to be in California during NEST weekend.......I wish I could go!!!!! :ranty:

julia said:
wow, where to begin...got a few...

...of course it's being tied up, to begin with. adding a blindfold is a must, at least for the beginning. i love to make eye contact when things get wild and crazy and i'm begging for it, but at the beginning, when my body is so, so sensitive to any touch because i'm so excited for it all to begin, not knowing where those wonderful fingers are going to go next...i swear i've rattled the shutters of my house when i moan and yelp! Oh, god...to be quivering because he's stroking the inside of my upper thigh, and then a millisecond later, i'm gasping and shaking because now there's another finger tracing my ribs, and then a second later, it's lightly rubbing my clit...and then, just as i buck, all of a sudden i feel tickling under my arms, trailing down my sides to my breasts, while his tongue is swirling around my nipples, nipping and licking while i'm crying out and groaning... oh, man, by that time i am BEGGING for him to enter me...and the ultimate: my body is so taut and off the bed in this position...if he can kneel over me while he moves in and out so, so slooooowly, his hands are free to continue to tickle me and if he concentrates on brushing his fingers over my hipbones and around to my ass as he continues to pump and as i flex my vaginal muscles to tighten and loosen and tighten and loosen around his cock... well, danny... i'm spent just thinking about it!

you know, i wrote a sexual fantasy for my writing partner's birthday last year. it was his fantasy, but i added some of my own kick to it as well. it involved me lying naked on his kitchen table, covered with his strawberry birthday cake. Crumbs on my breasts, frosting on my nipples, cake and strawberry sauce down my abs and stomach, leading to my pussy swirled in more frosting and drenched in sauce. the only rule to the game was that he had to finish every bit and not use his hands. So i had him constantly moving around, nibbling up the crumbs on my stomach and swirling his tongue around my nipples, licking off the frosting from my ribs while i laughed hysterically... and then taking his sweet, sweet time licking strawberry sauce off of me. i remember writing the phrase, "your lips nibbling my lips while i squeal and buck" and getting SO turned on as i wrote it. he went crazy for all of it and what i loved most of all was that he said it was the erotic tickling part of it that really sent him over. How i was alternating between sensual murmurings to him and laughing and gasping because his lips and teeth were tickling my stomach so that i was quivering.

i think i like writing to you, danny!

:yowzer: :yowzer: OMG!!!!!!!! **Replaces batteries in pacemaker, FAINTS, drops to the floor**

First and foremost, I will say this. I like some famous female and have met a few, but do not know why you have to fantasize about them anymore than you fantasize about women in everyday life. I love all women and it don't matter if they are in the limelight or not.

My ler fantasy is to have a girl that has the arempits readily available, easily removed shoes, and shorts or a skirt that is walking with me in a very public place. From time to time tickle her and even have her in my lap when sitting. Having her squirm all day while getting her excited. Then taking her home for more intimate fun.

My lee fantasy is to be tied by a girl who knows her stuff and see if she can make me beg.

oh, mannnnn

Big fantasy #1 invovles our very own Steph: me as the ler, getting her to a secluded area. steph all in fire-engine red and bound as securely as possible (including each toe) as i tickle her till she truly, cannot continue. i have heard that steph has alot of willpower and can take alot...but i would love to push her to the limits!

Big fantasy #2: ler: getting my hands on pauley porrette (from NCIS) and seeing just how good she looks in black leather straps.

Big fantasy #3: 'lee: being the subject of a torture experiment as some hot female research scientist uses just about every sensual and torturous tickling method on me until i am unable to form thoughts in my addled brain.

Well, to start with, being able to tickle a famous actress from a list of actress' I would like to tickle. But most importantly, to have a lady friend in the Detroit area that would like to meet for innocent tickling fun.

all lies, naughty hottie...;)

XOXO

cloudgazer2k said:
Big fantasy #1 invovles our very own Steph: me as the ler, getting her to a secluded area. steph all in fire-engine red and bound as securely as possible (including each toe) as i tickle her till she truly, cannot continue. i have heard that steph has alot of willpower and can take alot...but i would love to push her to the limits!

DannyMc said:
What is your most ticklish fantasy

I have a lot of them - but one I've had since I was young was the "tickled by the shoe salesman." Ever since I saw that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs, while pretending to be an attractive female, gets the fake foot he's using tickled by the man who's chasing him through the mall, I've wanted that done to me. The salesman or woman gets down to messure my foot. Then just starts tickling it as a way of flirting. Forcing me to try and keep my laughter held in so the poor salesperson doesn't get in trouble, my hands stuffed in my mouth as a makeshift gag. Getting, of course, sexually frustrated as being foot tickled turns me on so dang much. And them just going to town, seeing how it's making my nipples hard, how much I'm loving it, but unable to do anything about it.

I'm tied spread-eagle, on a pile of those crash mats you get trampolining. I'm blindfolded with a pair of blacked out ski goggles. My only protection is a pair of tight silk trunks and a pair of ski socks that are rolled down under my ankle cuffs. All of the female teachers I ever fancied are dressed in tight tops, tight shorts and thick socks. Each of them has their own safe code, a long and complex tongue-twister. they take their turns, in silence and by whatever tickling means necessary to straddle me and make me say their safe code. The really cruel element is I do not know whose safe code is which, and if I get it wrong, stumble or hesitate, I get a cumpulsory 15 minutes of added tickle torture, then I get to guess again. This could be quite a long, long game considering I fancied 10 teachers at school.

There are many of you ladies I would love to help fulfill your fantasies on here.

Ok let me think about it. My tickling fantasy would be something like this:

I would be a strong, fit, sexy guy with no fat on my body, leaving my muscular body more sensitive to tickling. My girlfriend would also be fit and sexy, and she would have long painted nails with which she would use against me. I shudder just thinking about it. Basically we would live together as BF/GF and she would be the dominant one when it came to sex. She and I would both be "dark goth" type ppl and wear black. The sexiest thing for her to wear would be a tight leather skirt and a tight short sleeve black shirt with fishnet sleeves. Fishnet stockings and leather boots. She'd wear dark and sexy eyeliner and bright lipstick. She'd have long brunette hair and several tatoos and rings.

After only knowing her for about a month and going out on about 10 dates, one night she will spend the night at my house and we will relax and have a few drinks together. I wouldn't know her devious plan she had for me. She'd sneakily place a sleeping pill in my drink and I would pass out. While I'm asleep, she'd tie me down to the bed in my room and dim the lights, turning on a black light. The bed would be a real fancy, large bed and I'd be laying on a sleeping bag spread over the mattress. She'd cuff my wrists to the bed posts, using comfortable padded play cuffs. She'd strap my ankles to the bottom posts using leather rope. She'd make sure I was tied down hard and tight. Then she'd splash water on my face and I'd wake up. I struggle and notice my situation and she'd sit on top of me and look at me and then tell me that tonight I am going to get tickled worse than hell.

She'd start out slowly by using a feather. Then she'd grab oil and rub it all over my body giving my tight, ripped physique a ticklish massage. Eventually she'd tickle me everywhere and in every way, teasing me and making me beg her to stop. Ribs, feet, toes, stomach, thighs, armpits, neck, crotch, everywhere. She'd lift up her demonic hands and show me her 10 long red nails. She'd pretend like she was going to go easy on me and then all of a sudden she'd rip into my ribs so badly I would scream and sweat like a wildman. When it is over, she'll rub my crotch with oil again, taunting me and making me wait forever until orgasm. When I orgasm, it will be the most powerful orgasm of my life, and she will suck my dick as it is happening.

For me, my greatest fantasy is to have a pretty young girl (19 to 24) either strapped down flat on her back and spreadeagled or standing high up on her toes with her hands secured high above her head. I prefer, in this order, a Japanese girl, a Filipina or other southeast Asian girl, or a Latina, always with long dark hair, brown eyes, a normal breast size (I don't care for large breasts - I think they're gross), and small shapely feet (anything over size 8 is gross to me). My actual tickling of the girl would be more along the line of introducing her to the sensations that her body could experience and it would be long and slow, becoming more intensive and sensual as the tickling session goes on. I would approach her as a loving mentor intending to show her new sensations within her body. In my fantasy, the girl would leave feeling more sexy than ever before, having found new life within her body. My story 'Taleena's First Adventure' describes my fantasy perfectly.

Tied spread eagled to a bed by a female ler'. Strong padded leather cuffs with soft rope pulling gently but firmly on each wrist, almost causing my elbows to raise off the bed where the rope is so taunt. Ankles tied in the same manner causing me to feel the rope tension in the small of my back. Feeling like I want to move a tiny bit to release the pull of the rope, but knowing that if I do then as one gets loose, one gets tighter!
Being blindfolded, and then tickle tortured very slowly. Feeling her fingers and nails dragging over my body, no talking... just slow gentle touching over and over.
Sometime down the line, she sits astride my face and reaching behind herself tickles my ribs and underarms. Lowering herself down, she muffles my screams for mercy, at the same time taunting me saying that she will not stop until I have satisfied her.

My ultimate tickling fantasy would have to be this:

I'd love to capture a few girls on a college softball or soccer team, tie them up securely, and tickle torture them for information about the team. I'd tickle them mercilessly for information about where their playbook and try to get my hands on it.
Would the girls talk or give up the playbook???

I would love to fulfil the PG-13 part of Izzy's fantasy. :happyfloa :upsidedow :dogpile:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back