• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities Part Two (work in progress)

Re: Ticklish Celebrities Part Two (work in progress)

nontkl said:
ADRIENNE FRANTZ: ("Sunset Beach"): On a chat session, this lovely lady mentioned she was ticklish on... the palms of her hands
On a Teen Hollywood.com chat, she was asked (by “theman”):”So, are you ticklish on your feet?” to which she replied “I’m ticklish in a lot of places”. (see also mainstream)
The enigmatically ticklish Adrienne Frantz:
http://m.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/actresses15/adriennefrantzsuave.jpg
http://m.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/actresses47/adrienne2.jpg
http://m.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans/bonus30/adriennefrantz1ll.jpg

Oh my god, she looks HEAVENLY!

Here's more of this beauty:

http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/bredvagen/83/adri180.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/bredvagen/83/adri285.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/bredvagen/83/adri273.jpg
http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/bredvagen/83/adri224.jpg

Teri Hatcher: Removed

REMOVED: TERI HATCHER

Theatergoer provided this eyewitness description of the scene that supposedly had Teri Hatcher being tickled on MTV:

She's already sitting bf on a couch with interviewer (back when she was doing Lois and Clark), and her toes are beautifully painted, and he's commenting on her toe ring, which she then shows him. I think I recorded this way back when when it was a rerun, but I"ll be damned if I know where that tape is anymore.

Anyway, NO TICKLING occurs.

That's a shame, nontkl. But we can always imagine Teri to be ticklish, even if we don't know for sure. :D

i would give anthing to see jennifer love hewitt and teri hatcher being tickled all over especially on the ribs. :veryhappy :veryhappy :devil2: :cool2: :cool2: :imouttahe :rotate:

ticklish female celebrities

does anybody know if paris hilton is ticklish and where can u add her to the list please

another gal from the view who i am crazy about is merideth vierra.i sent her an e-mail telling her that i like her shows,then worked in the tickle question.she didn't reply.does anyone know if she is ticklish.

A while back, there used to be a list of ticklish celebrities, that was accessible by typing, "Celebrity tickling" on the net. As part of this list, the lovely Christa Miller, from Scrubs, was supposedly asked "The Question", at the time she was on the Drew Carey Show, and her reply was "Yes, I am very ticklish", but the link to the list seems to have been removed. I dont know if anyone else has seen this supposed confession by Miss Miller, or if it is confirmed, but this is what I saw a while back, and thought I would post about it.

Mitch

nontkl said:
REMOVED: TERI HATCHER

Theatergoer provided this eyewitness description of the scene that supposedly had Teri Hatcher being tickled on MTV:

She's already sitting bf on a couch with interviewer (back when she was doing Lois and Clark), and her toes are beautifully painted, and he's commenting on her toe ring, which she then shows him. I think I recorded this way back when when it was a rerun, but I"ll be damned if I know where that tape is anymore.

Anyway, NO TICKLING occurs.
Dude, there are HITW pictures of her covering her toes when the guy tickled them.

Anyway, here's the one that can't be verified:

"BARBARA EDEN:This was reported by Super Squirrel: this may affect how you view old re-runs of "I Dream of Jeannie." In the early to mid '90's Barbara Eden made an appearnce on "Regis and Kathy Lee". They were at Disney World in Florida, and Barbara Eden made her entrance on a Sea Doo or something. She walked up the beach to the set, where Regis proceeded to wipe the sand off her feet with a towel. She cautioned Regis that she's ticklish, and to please be careful. Regis then stated "I love ticklish women." He tickled Barbara for a good ten seconds. Her laughter seemed quite genuine.
The genuinely ticklish Barbara Eden"

I can't even find any evidence that she was ever on the show. Sure she probably was, given that the show is almost as old as she is but there's no web evidence of it.

jts963 said:
Dude, there are HITW pictures of her covering her toes when the guy tickled them.

Anyway, here's the one that can't be verified:

"BARBARA EDEN:This was reported by Super Squirrel: this may affect how you view old re-runs of "I Dream of Jeannie." In the early to mid '90's Barbara Eden made an appearnce on "Regis and Kathy Lee". They were at Disney World in Florida, and Barbara Eden made her entrance on a Sea Doo or something. She walked up the beach to the set, where Regis proceeded to wipe the sand off her feet with a towel. She cautioned Regis that she's ticklish, and to please be careful. Regis then stated "I love ticklish women." He tickled Barbara for a good ten seconds. Her laughter seemed quite genuine.
The genuinely ticklish Barbara Eden"

I can't even find any evidence that she was ever on the show. Sure she probably was, given that the show is almost as old as she is but there's no web evidence of it.

Id touch myself if i ever got to see that clip. :bowing:

Seen the clip...my tag team partner is dead on...no tickling.

dajerx said:
Seen the clip...my tag team partner is dead on...no tickling.
What clip? AFAIK nobody has ever posted one.

jts963 said:
What clip? AFAIK nobody has ever posted one.

Hey Dajerx! Great to see you, I haven't had the net on for a week or so, and now I come back to see all those clips you posted! Thanks!

Anyway, I don't think that clip has been posted, he saw it when it originally aired.

nontkl said:
Anyway, I don't think that clip has been posted, he saw it when it originally aired.
Here's my problem. I'm being told to ignore what appears to be clearcut photographic evidence of a ticklish response from the ever delectable Teri Hatcher, on the basis of nothing more than "just take my word for it, even though I can't be bothered to describe what is actually going on in those pictures, much less to point you to a clip that would resolve the issue once and for all."

I can't be the only guy here who has a problem with this.

Here's my problem. I'm being told to ignore what appears to be clearcut photographic evidence of a ticklish response from the ever delectable Teri Hatcher, on the basis of nothing more than "just take my word for it, even though I can't be bothered to describe what is actually going on in those pictures, much less to point you to a clip that would resolve the issue once and for all."

I can't be the only guy here who has a problem with this.

And here's what my problem is...

Me and Non have been doing this shit here for fucking ever, and even before TMF we were providing said content about celebrities and providing clips. We both told you there is no tickling in the clip. You never asked for a description; hence the reason we never gave one. But sense you feel like pulling your dick out and flexing on us in front of everyone, here goes:

I was still contributing at the Mousepad and HITW when the stills were added. He never tickled her. Believe it or not, she was laughing at the conversation at hand, not him touching her. I think he was teasing her about her toes...cant remember. Occasionally, people can simultaneously laugh while their feet are being touched and it not be related to any tickling.

For the record, I never asked you to ignore anything. If you are a Teri Hatcher fan and like her feet, then the stills are great (done by Mallecho, I believe...great guy BTW). I believe you can email him from the site and ask him yourself, though I know if she had been tickled it would have been in the captions. They still do the descriptions under the vidcaps, correct? Frankly, if you like those, there are even better movie stills of her on the site from a movie (All Tied up, I think).

As for other guys having a problem with us telling you there was no tickling, Im going to guess and so that the majority of the people here have known me and Non for long enough (Christ Non...10 years we have known each other at least) and trust us. If we had even an inkling of a thought that there was the slightest bit of tickling in the scene we would have never stated "there was none." Often we post clips to allow people to decide for themselves if its on the fence; this time there is no fence. Non may not remember but he has the clip somewhere because I also had it; he sent it to me. I have since sent my entire VHS collection (10 tapes I believe) to him and more clips that will not be reposts will be uploaded. In other words; our reputations speak for themselves. We thought we were doing you a favor by saving you from going on a long Googling goose chase trying to find this clip that "so clearly" showed something you obviously wanted very badly to see (believe me, I have been there). Instead you viewed it apparently as us not trying to help you. We have been helping for way too long to have that card pulled on us by anyone in here.

dajerx said:
Me and Non have been doing this shit here for fucking ever, and even before TMF we were providing said content about celebrities and providing clips. We both told you there is no tickling in the clip. You never asked for a description; hence the reason we never gave one. But sense you feel like pulling your dick out and flexing on us in front of everyone, here goes:

I was still contributing at the Mousepad and HITW when the stills were added. He never tickled her. Believe it or not, she was laughing at the conversation at hand, not him touching her. I think he was teasing her about her toes...cant remember. Occasionally, people can simultaneously laugh while their feet are being touched and it not be related to any tickling.

For the record, I never asked you to ignore anything. If you are a Teri Hatcher fan and like her feet, then the stills are great (done by Mallecho, I believe...great guy BTW). I believe you can email him from the site and ask him yourself, though I know if she had been tickled it would have been in the captions. They still do the descriptions under the vidcaps, correct? Frankly, if you like those, there are even better movie stills of her on the site from a movie (All Tied up, I think).

As for other guys having a problem with us telling you there was no tickling, Im going to guess and so that the majority of the people here have known me and Non for long enough (Christ Non...10 years we have known each other at least) and trust us. If we had even an inkling of a thought that there was the slightest bit of tickling in the scene we would have never stated "there was none." Often we post clips to allow people to decide for themselves if its on the fence; this time there is no fence. Non may not remember but he has the clip somewhere because I also had it; he sent it to me. I have since sent my entire VHS collection (10 tapes I believe) to him and more clips that will not be reposts will be uploaded. In other words; our reputations speak for themselves. We thought we were doing you a favor by saving you from going on a long Googling goose chase trying to find this clip that "so clearly" showed something you obviously wanted very badly to see (believe me, I have been there). Instead you viewed it apparently as us not trying to help you. We have been helping for way too long to have that card pulled on us by anyone in here.
I didn't have to ask for a description. It's incumbent on the part of the person claiming that particular evidence isn't valid to explain why. This used to be called common sense.

Nontkl indicated that he hasn't seen the original airing or the clip; he's going by what theatergoer and you have claimed. So he was in no position to explain what went on in those pics (originally posted by Drech by the way, not Miching Mallecho).

And you just admitted that your own memory is so shaky that you can't remember whether the guy was teasing her or not, but we're still just supposed to go on your sayso that no tickling took place. :illogical

By the way, HITW isn't perfect on captioning and listing everything there. They have three separate links for Courteney Cox because somebody there couldn't figure out how to spell her name.

Here's what I know: even sincere eyewitness testimony can be notoriously unreliable.

Exhibit A: an alleged foot tickling in A Farewell to Arms

"Farewell to Arms - oldie black and white. Gary Cooper sits at a table with a buddy and a bargirl, and she sits atop the table, legs crossed, while he takes off her shoe. Nice stockinged foot shot. He strokes the bottom of her sole and she jerks away violently."
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=25620&highlight=farewell+arms

"The scene in Farewell to Arms occurs at around 7 minutes into the movie. ... However, the tickling scene is more of a foot scene than anything else. Basically, Gary Cooper removes the shoe of a woman sitting on his table (all you can see is her foot) and touches/tickles her foot before she jerks away (possibly more due to the side of the bar being blasted in, than the tickling itself)."
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=51945&highlight=farewell+arms

Here's what I posted to tickletheater last month:

"I just saw the scene in 'A Farewell to Arms', which fortunately occurs early on in the film.

"NOT A TK SCENE!!

"Review: She's not wearing stockings (+); she has very nice feet (+); we never see her face (-); she giggles very nicely (++); she's giggling at Gary Cooper's clowning, he hasn't removed her shoe yet (-); when he removes her shoe, he touches her foot but she doesn't make another sound nor even twitch her foot(---); when she jerks her foot away, it's because a bomb just landed, not because she was tickled(---)."

But of course I'm also just an eyewitness, so take my assessment with a grain of salt as well.

Bottom line: people make mistakes all the time, but photographs and vidclips seldom lie. And when somebody would rather swing his dick around than simply explain why what we're seeing in a photograph ain't what we're actually seeing, then it's not the picture's or anybody else's credibility that becomes suspect. :cool:

And you just admitted that your own memory is so shaky that you can't remember whether the guy was teasing her or not, but we're still just supposed to go on your sayso that no tickling took place.

Fair enough response....dont take our word for it. And no, there is no 'incumbency ' that states we have to a do a frame by frame breakdown of the scene in question....nor was it ever referred to as 'common sense.' You asked...we answered...twice. Truth be told, were the roles reversed, I would have taken your word for it from the jump...

Continue to look for the clip. I will go one better: as I referenced in the post Non now has all of my VHS tapes. When he reviews them and sees the scene in question, he can make the clip and post it so you can download it (rapidshare, mega...whatever you prefer). Also try Youtube because I havent been looking for the clip so it may be there (not a Teri Hatcher fan, sorry). Or email Drech and ask him since its his caps you are judging this by.

In all sincerity I hope Im wrong. I hope he tickled the shit out of her.

:xpulcy:

**Update** I did not see it at Youtube and have not found it through a Google search as of yet either.

Last edited:
Wow, look at this!

Ok, first off....The Farewell To Arms scene IS a tickle, she doesn't jerk away and giggle until he touches her sole, I've seen the scene a hundred times, and in slow motion also. The giggle is probably overdubbed in, yeah, you don't see the face, it's definitely a movie tickle, but the foot definitely reacts when he touches her sole.

Two, I do have Dajerx's videotapes, which as soon as I get a new vcr (probably in mid July, after I get back from tour) (i'm a musician), I'll be making clips from.

I do have to admit I don't remember seeing this particular clip, though now that I think about it, I think I did get it in a trade, and since there was no tickling in it, I kind've forgotten about it. (that's how i would have come to have sent it to Dajerx) (we did lots of trades and when I look at those tapes, I see tons of stuff I forgot about!)

Anyway, going back to jts93's original post about "here is the real unverified one"....Barbara Eden isn't the only unverified one, there's plenty of unverified ones in this list. Alot of this list has been reported by other TMF members over the years (and NON TMF members over the years, like the old Tickletown lists, which is where that Barbara Eden info came from ). In some cases, the "I tickled (insert celeb)" have not been included, and maybe they should all be taken away since they're all suspect, but in most other cases, the info is included until it's discredited (hence Teri Hatcher).

Let's go back to Teri Hatcher! The Teri Hatcher information came from, I think, the Ironic Tickler's list or the old Tickletown list, BEFORE the TMF even existed. Theatergoer reported about Teri Hatcher and NO ONE disputed it. I know YOU haven't seen the Teri Hatcher scene, but enough people DID, and I haven't heard anyone dispute Theatergoer's "report".

ANyway, let's not fight about it! As Dajerx quite rightly pointed out, it's not like we're getting any satisfaction about being RIGHT about this! I hope he DID get her!

Talking about unverified stories....you should see the shit I DIDN'T include on this list. "I met Jennifer Love Hewitt in a mall, and I tickled her feet, trust me she's ticklish". There used to be a few posters who used to post shit like that all the time. Happy that trend stopped!

It's totally plausible that Barbara Eden was tickled on the Regis and Kathy Lee Show and that no clip of it floats around, or any other old shows. Just because people THINK that "everything" is on You Tube now doesn't make it so. If that's the case, I challenge someone to come up with the Jessica Alba clip from Good Day L.A. (perhaps that's a fake clip, I've considered that).

These lists are an inexact science. But I do have to say, you put me in the mood to finally start updating these lists, and also, I really want to digitize all these videotapes that me and Dajerx have!!!!! Clips-a-plenty!!!!! I wonder if it's worth it though since no one around here even says thank you anymore!!! The TMF definitely has become a less friendly, less appreciative place, no doubt about that.

Added Lisa Loeb and Lucy Jo Hudson to the list, also fixed most of the links (most, not all, should work now). I'll try to update these lists thoroughly in the coming weeks, I have a gigantic slew of stuff to add.

Last edited:
Lucy Lawless

For all you Xena and Battlestar Galactica fans out there, she is ticklish! Go on youtube and look up the making of "who is gurkahn?". There is a segment where they have to apply makeup to the tops of her feet and she laughs so hard she nearly falls out of the chair. It was great to watch.

Carrie Underwood verifiably ticklish

This may have been verified by somebody else already, or by some other previous source, but I came across it a few days ago so I'm posting it. Parade magazine of 02/03/08 (a magazine that comes with the Sunday newspaper) has a section, Personality Parade, where people send in letters asking various questions about celebrities (i.e. why are X & Y feuding? is it true so-and-so has a degree from Yale? why are all the young Hollywood ladies acting like crazies? etc.). One of the questions this time was:
"Is it true that Carrie Underwood has never had a pedicure because she's too ticklish?"
The answer:
Once true. However, since winning American Idol in 2005 and becoming a superstar, the country cutie has learned to grin and bare it--her toes, that is.

I thought that was an excellent mainstream source for ticklishness verification. Another peculiarity I found in a magazine with her on the cover (not sure if it was Glamour or whatever, but I think it was a January 2008 issure) is she mentioned she has an "issue" with underarms, as in she doesn't think anybody should ever show theirs (like how some models pose with their arms overhead and bare underarms showing) because it's just not attractive. Now if that's not fodder for someone like Max to write a tickle story where Miss Carrie gets her underarms tickled mercilessly--or draw an picture of her getting tickled with arms strapped overhead, I don't know what is. :dogpile:

Hey Guys,

LibraryTickler, Which clip is the scene from where Lucy Lawless gets tickled? There are 6 diiferent clips. Thanks in advance

Hey does anyone know if Brenda Song or Debby Ryan from the Suite Life on Deck (a show on the Disney channel) is ticklish? I'd love to tickle both of them, separately.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back