• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Finance Director

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Good evening all!

I bring to you a young lady who's the Director of Finance for a bank. She's pretty tough in the office, but how does she fare when those buttery soft soles of her are tickled?

Attached are her audition stills and preview clips. What do you all think? I welcome all feedback. It's what keeps me producing and selecting candidates for shoots.

- DS
My Clips Store: http://clips4sale.com/store/22979

Last edited:
I think wearing business attire would make her look more like a bank finance director. It is more attractive to tickle a finance director than just someone. Let her first tell a story of how she acted toughly in the office. It is nice to see a tough strongwoman get tickled.

She will come shoot time. She just preferred to get changed prior to meeting with me.

I think wearing business attire would make her look more like a bank finance director. It is more attractive to tickle a finance director than just someone. Let her first tell a story of how she acted toughly in the office. It is nice to see a tough strongwoman get tickled.

i think she may be your best model so far, it seems like shes the most ticklish by far

If that is what you would like to see, then I think we will :). At this rate I'll have to book her as early as Saturday.

great job! You always seem to find the hotties. I am curious though how do you find these lovely ladies. Do you approach them? Do they approach you? How does it all work?

Bare feet and jeans. As good as gold, in my opinion!:woot:

I prefer by far no stocks. Stocks are not natural at all. And i also prefer no nylons. I'm pretty sure those who prefer nylons are a minority.

I prefer by far no stocks. Stocks are not natural at all. And i also prefer no nylons. I'm pretty sure those who prefer nylons are a minority.

I know it's subjective from me, but I disagree with you about the stocks and I agree about the nylons.

I'm really diggin' this girl, great laughter and reactions from having her cute feet tickled. Hope she comes for a full session.

I think she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Would love to see her tied down and tortured!!!

Wow, really strong positive feedback on this one. I'm going to reach out to her and try to get her to do a shoot this Saturday. If not, as soon as possible. Either way...I think I'll be moving forward with her :).

Dang, your models have the sexiest feet. :yowzer: Do you plan to produce any f/f clips?

DS,

She reminds me of a girl at work, so I'm definitely interested in seeing her get tickled in her work clothes. Of course... NO nylons for her. :rotate:

DK

Last edited:
I know it's subjective from me, but I disagree with you about the stocks and I agree about the nylons.

and i'm disagree about the nylons! He can split the Clip. First half Nylon tickling (example: 10 Minutes) than he can make a barefeet clip. That's a Solution :wavingguy

and i'm disagree about the nylons! He can split the Clip. First half Nylon tickling (example: 10 Minutes) than he can make a barefeet clip. That's a Solution :wavingguy

Pantyhose, yay! I second that! ...of course...
That way, both sides are happy.

And use the thin pantyhose, barely-there kind too. The thick ones, blah.....

And yes, where DO you find these hot models. You must be a Fabio or Brad Pitt looking hunk, I assume. Or just have a lot of money. Or are really nice. OR...you just got it!

Hey Dark,

She's coming in this Saturday for a full shoot. You will not be disappointed in the final product :).

- DS

DS,

She reminds me of a girl at work, so I'm definitely interested in see her get tickled in her work clothes. Of course... NO nylons for her. :rotate:

DK

Not really at this time, why pay someone to do something I can do for free? Besides, it's much more fun this way :)!

Dang, your models have the sexiest feet. :yowzer: Do you plan to produce any f/f clips?

Just my 2 cents...

I don't usually post on other peoples stuff. But I had to chime in on this one.

She is cute, if a bit plastic looking, and has incredible feet!

But I didn't think her reactions were anything to be excited about. She was clearly ticklish, but, was it enough to make a good bondage based tickle vid? Based upon that preview, I am not so sure. I worry the bondage will look pointless.

Will she make a good looking tickle model, will it be an interesting scenario? ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY!!!!

That said, hot model, + UBER HAWT feet, + the sheerly psychological effect bondage can have + what you DON'T see in a preview clip is obviously A LOT!!

I'm inclined to say you might have a winner.

Look forward to hopefully having my concerns put to rest!

Ticklefiend

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back