• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Finance Director

F/F clips are very popular.

Yeah but Darth is stating, it's expensive to get girl on girl tickling, where he can tickle the girl for free. If I ever ran my own tickle store, I would be doing the tickling myself, one it's free and two... why shouldn't I get to tickle these hotties the right way?

I'm totally fine with Darth doing the tickling. :mhorns:

DK

DS,
Of course... NO nylons for her. :rotate:

DK

Ok, this is your opinion but he could also make two diffrent clips for booth sides. I think about 90 % of this community loves barefeet tickling and most of the tickling producers make just barefeet tickling clips. I'm looking each day on clips4sale and search nylon tickling clips. It's very hard for us to find this clips.

Options

I'm still hesitant to split two versions of this shoot to appeal to a small segment of the population, but am willing to try it. If it translates to a better return on investment, I'll keep it up. Otherwise, back to normal. I think that's fair right?

As far as f/f goes, sure they are popular, but I'm not really sure if it will make a huge difference to offset the up front costs. Time will tell :).

Any special requests to do to this one for tomorrow's shoot?

- DS

At the end of the day Darth, you really just have to do what it is that you want to do. With the clips you've posted thus far, they look excellent. This girl in partiular, I'm sure that yet another fantastic shoot will be done with her involved.

I'm still hesitant to split two versions of this shoot to appeal to a small segment of the population, but am willing to try it. If it translates to a better return on investment, I'll keep it up. Otherwise, back to normal. I think that's fair right?

As far as f/f goes, sure they are popular, but I'm not really sure if it will make a huge difference to offset the up front costs. Time will tell :).

- DS

Ok, this is your opinion but he could also make two diffrent clips for booth sides. I think about 90 % of this community loves barefeet tickling and most of the tickling producers make just barefeet tickling clips. I'm looking each day on clips4sale and search nylon tickling clips. It's very hard for us to find this clips.

No offense Nylon Tickler but almost every post I see from you nylon fans say "get her in Nylons" or something like that, I'm all for 50/50 but sometimes I get tired of seeing "have her wear nylons" and I make a remark about barefoot.

I was moody that day, I didn't have to say No nylons but again, that day I was tired of hearing nylons. Darth knows what's up, so he will have us both covered. :bowing:

True... plus that's how you get the most enjoyment out of it. I am really looking forward to shooting her tomorrow. I need to find some good lighting equipment though for future shoots. Anyone have any suggestions?

- DS

At the end of the day Darth, you really just have to do what it is that you want to do. With the clips you've posted thus far, they look excellent. This girl in partiular, I'm sure that yet another fantastic shoot will be done with her involved.

- DS

Have her try to read something from the news (finance related) or one of her finance manuals, while being tickled, she's a finance director for a Bank so it would be fun to see her trying to sound professional and being tickled at the same time.

DK

Last edited:
That's a pretty good idea DK! I think I just might put that in there! Awesome..just awesome... :)!

:frankie:

No offense Nylon Tickler but almost every post I see from you nylon fans say "get her in Nylons" or something like that, I'm all for 50/50 but sometimes I get tired of seeing "have her wear nylons" and I make a remark about barefoot.

I was moody that day, I didn't have to say No nylons but again, that day I was tired of hearing nylons. Darth knows what's up, so he will have us both covered. :bowing:

True.

Yes we do this like i wrote before mostly all other tickling producers make Barefeet tickling. It's a kind of request on every thread. When they tickle this Model Barefeet than we try to get her for another shoot in nylons. What's so sad about it? Just visit clips4sale and than you'll find your barefeet tickling paradise :)

Ok, the discussion will be endless. I think i will keep my request for the nylon tickling. They will earn with nylon tickling also ;)

Never intended to make this a nylons vs bare debate thread, so can we kill that part?

Know this, each time I produce it's my product, which I make with keeping multiple interests in mind and merge it into my own. The point is you all are supporting this effort and I appreciate it. I will continue to do the best I can :).

Good news, I'm posting yet another audition later tonight. This one is off the wall ticklish :).

Never intended to make this a nylons vs bare debate thread, so can we kill that part?

Know this, each time I produce it's my product, which I make with keeping multiple interests in mind and merge it into my own. The point is you all are supporting this effort and I appreciate it. I will continue to do the best I can :).

Good news, I'm posting yet another audition later tonight. This one is off the wall ticklish :).

You are absolutly right mate! We will stop this and talk just about the Thread here :)

Let's see what you got new in your other Threads :D

I'm done Darth, like I said, I was annoyed that day. We're all good, keep doing what you're doing. :mhorns:

DK

No prob Dark Knight, just trying to keep things enjoyable for all.

Unfortunately, this one couldn't make it to her scheduled shoot today, so I'm hoping we can do so tomorrow. Need to get her in the stocks!

- DS

Nice work, DS! Thanks for all you do for this community!

I agree with on_storm though that being in business attire with a little story would be good.

I always fantasize with my wife that she and maybe a few of her attractive female business colleagues are at a conference table at work having a meeting. A guy at the office either gets stuck underneath the table during the meeting inadvertently, or purposely hides underneath the table. Then once the meeting's begun, the guy removes all of the ladies' high heeled shoes to reveal beautiful pedicured feet. He massages all of them first, then breaks into light tickles, then goes back to massaging, then tickles, then repeats until the boss comes in.

The boss is female, kind of a Sarah Palin type, and she gets to join in too having her feet massaged and tickled .

What do you think? Could you pull off a scenario like the one described? I would definitely pay for a video like that! So would my wife!

Thanks again!

WWEHTFT

That's an awesome idea wwe! Do I think I could pull that off? Sure! Thing is....it would be VERY costly because I'd have to arrange a series of models simultaneously, so the clip itself would have to be high to recoup it. I think it would work though :).

- DS

Nice work, DS! Thanks for all you do for this community!

I agree with on_storm though that being in business attire with a little story would be good.

I always fantasize with my wife that she and maybe a few of her attractive female business colleagues are at a conference table at work having a meeting. A guy at the office either gets stuck underneath the table during the meeting inadvertently, or purposely hides underneath the table. Then once the meeting's begun, the guy removes all of the ladies' high heeled shoes to reveal beautiful pedicured feet. He massages all of them first, then breaks into light tickles, then goes back to massaging, then tickles, then repeats until the boss comes in.

The boss is female, kind of a Sarah Palin type, and she gets to join in too having her feet massaged and tickled .

What do you think? Could you pull off a scenario like the one described? I would definitely pay for a video like that! So would my wife!

Thanks again!

WWEHTFT

Hey Darth, definitely looking forward to this shoot but more importantly, I hope that her family member is ok

Same here, spoke to her last night, seems ok on that end, but she's kinda being wishy-washy about the shoot now, saying she's busy and what not. Might be jerking me off...we'll see.

Same here, spoke to her last night, seems ok on that end, but she's kinda being wishy-washy about the shoot now, saying she's busy and what not. Might be jerking me off...we'll see.

If she's being wishy-washy about it, I think it would be best not to continue with her because once she commits, she should stick to it. But I do hope that the family member is ok.

She's been blowing off e-mails and giving evasive answers to my calls, so I'm thinking I may never get to shoot her at this rate. It's ok though, for December will be a much more active month :).

If she's being wishy-washy about it, I think it would be best not to continue with her because once she commits, she should stick to it. But I do hope that the family member is ok.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back