• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish girl looking for some fun

Reading this thread causes me to lose my faith in humanity. I mean seriously, damn.

Sadly, while it's moderated to follow rules, nothing thus far breaks boundaries.

User posts personal
User revises personal
Many people ignore revision
User expresses frustration

The men here who ignore this should know that they can get male responses, by their own applied rules, and this is fair. It's okay, by your own behavioral example, to have men respond to you, 'cause you'll ignore a woman's post who asks for other women. If it's okay for you to ignore her, it's okay for other men to ignore you when you ask for women only.

Mind you, if you want the men, then you're set.

At a certain point, gents, it's very clear WHY women stay quiet. Those of us who host gatherings have seen response from a larger ratio of women in our community. It ain't 1:1, but it's still a helluva lot better than 100:1. I ain't hosted an event that was worst than 5:1. 3:1 was the common occurence. Those women are still out there, and most of 'em don't post. Don't want to be mauled. You have to give some amount of respect.

Don't take my word for it, though. I just started the West Coast Gatherings, then married one of us who used to post here. My friends are involving. Ask Danimal and Ayla. They're an easy example.

If you bug a woman seeking a woman, you just make the women out there too nervous to post. Self-defeating...

tickle

hey, i am in a really weird mood and happen to be home alone and bored out of my mind. If you get this tonight and want to "cyber tickle" then please IM me...thank you

-Angela

Hey Girl !!

You are beautiful ! I live in Spring Hill and frequently venture into Pinellas County. I am a male ler and lee, however you wish. If you want to chat ,drop me a line at [email protected]. Perhaps we can have some fun.

Last edited:
Angela

I know you are getting bombarded by tons of messages an emails, so please don't mind another one, I am charming...I promise, I am an elementary teacher by profession and love kids so I have that sweet, sensitive, charming side :blush: Anyway, feel fre to check out my pic and profile in the member section pictures to_tikle. Write back, p.m. if you like, take care, and I hope to hear from you soon and hope you don't get too bombarded, but then again, you are gorgeous, so it will be kind of hard not to..right guys? :lovestory ,

Gregg

Can we? Yep. If the thread's originator asks, we do. We can pull anyone's post(s) if they so request it, too.

Hi Angela

If you'd like a fresh voice to talk with, I'd love to chat with you. I've been into tickling for quite some time and have purused the internet looking for info for years. Anything you'd like to discuss, I may have something new for you hear. You can email me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Tickling

Robert

HI Angela,

My name is Laurie,I am a litttle older than you(42) but I am moving to Melbourne,Florida and I would be interested in chatting with you. Info on me,I am single,a ticklee,and a tickler,love feet but will tickle wherever I get ticklish reactions from the lee:wub:
My email is [email protected] or yahoo IM is [email protected]

wow girl you look nice..

i can only dream what it be like to tickle a pretty girl like you.. but feel free to send me a message i would love to hear from ya . if your ever near OH and would need a nice handsome tickler.. i would pay good money to have the chance to.... later cutie

Hi Angela,

If you've got room for one more guy, I'd like to get to know you as well. I'm not sure where you're located in Florida and it doesn't really matter at this point. Anyway if you would like to chat and get more acquainted, I can be reached via my MySpace page.

Rob

tampa tickle

lets set up a site to meet for drinks with all the tickle fans from the tampa area seems every one else has a place to go how bout us

Guys, guys, guys!

She hasn't posted or even logged in for more than two and a half years. Just let this thread and her screen name RIP.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back