• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Sky on the Tickle Table - (MP4 or WMV)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Sky on the Tickle Table - (MP4 or WMV)

Sky is 35 years old, 5 foot 4 inches tall, and ticklish almost everywhere. You guys know I almost always start with the stocks scene, but this time was different. Sky sent her bikini pictures to me before the shoot, and this was the scene I kept thinking about doing. I had to get her stretched out on the table so I could tickle her all over. Since I am such a charmer, some girls decide that only one session with me is all they need to remember me for a lifetime. You know, like a really good movie. So if it was only going to be one session, it had to be on the tickle table. Sky is very ticklish anywhere I touch her, and her sides and underarms get tickled a lot for this scene. This position also allows me to get to her legs and feet easily, which makes her laugh a lot too. When I get to her belly button, Sky goes completely nuts. This goes on for a full hour session, and Sky says she had fun laughing so much.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:

www.TicklishGirls.com

Attachments

• Sky on the Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    Sky on the Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 195
  • Sky on the Tickle Table - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I currenly have only the MP4 file posted. Does anyone prefer the WMV format? Let me know what I should be posting.

-Michael

wow were do i get a job tickle cute girls like sky .

this looks great! I'd say the MP4 formatting is the way to go.

She is gorgeous, and her laugh is the perfect mix of desperate and sexy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back