• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Vanity Double Team Tickled in the Stocks - (MP4 or WMV)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Vanity Double Team Tickled in the Stocks - (MP4 or WMV)

Scarlett has been getting tickled a lot lately, and it's time she gets to tickle another girl. Vanity is in the stocks today, and we double team tickle her to really push her limits. Last time Vanity did a scene, it was on the table, and she actually gave up after just a few minutes because she doesn't like getting tickled in that position. So today we really have to make up for it, and the double team session in the stocks was something she was willing to take the challenge on. Vanity is very ticklish on her feet but she seems to like having her feet played with at the same time. She's not here for just her own fun though, and Scarlett knows not to go easy on her. Using a lot of baby oil during the scene has made Vanity's soles extra sensitive, and the vibrating electric toothbrushes, hairbrushes, and pencils are all making her struggle to make it to the end. Around halfway through the scene, I suggest that Scarlett should have to get in the stocks next, for the same time limit that Vanity is able to take it for. Vanity really likes that idea, and it gives her some extra incentive to make it the full hour. Vanity is exhausted by the end, which has Scarlett nervous about what is coming next. Right at the end, Scarlett says "Do you hate me? Because you're about to get me back." So you know she is worried about it, but she has to take the full hour next since Vanity did!

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:

www.TicklishGirls.com

Attachments

• Vanity Double Team Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    Vanity Double Team Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 98
  • Vanity Double Team Tickled in the Stocks - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back