• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish "Guy Next Door?"

You are making me blush!

Haha, sorry :D But surely you must be well aware that any hint by a woman that she may be even remotely fantasizing about other women does to guys what magnets do to iron...

anonymiss86 said:
Haha! I do think there is a photo somewhere of Tyler (the singer) tickling Josh (the drummer). And a female friend of Josh's outed him for being ticklish on twitter telling a fan to tickle him when she goes to their show. Here is the interview where they talk about tickling each other: https://youtu.be /3URg503ecm4 (remove space). Starts around 2:45. I havent found anything referencing Tyler (the cuter one in my opinion) getting tickled yet though. Just josh. I've done a little research. Lol!!

This looks more than a little research :bubble2: Boy, aren't you a fangirl!

I personally find that tickling reference very interesting. I don't know about Josh, but I have strong suspicions that the girl who wrote it may be "one of us" :devil:

Gridman said:
I worry more than I should if I'm attractive to the ladies.

Don't we all? :blush: Nay, seriously, I am not a girl so don't take this at face value, but I doubt that the majority of the ladies wake up in the morning and go to bed every night thinking Prince Charming is an Arnold Schwarzenegger or a Stone Cold Steve Austin lookalike. Granted, there are as many tastes as there are ladies around (and I tend to find that girls are attracted to a wider range of types than guys are), but for most of them, charm, manners and talent count a lot more than muscles. A good sense of humor seems to rank high too; in the words of Marilyn Monroe: "If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything". Applies particularly well to our little community, don't you think? ;)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back