• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish in Sox

I wonder, how many people actually prefer to be tickled on there sock feet? What if your bare feet are too ticklish? What if the socks enhance the tickling?

LOVE sock tickling as a ler, it's my favorite but only if the socks look feminine. i dont like socks where i have to guess "are they male or female" style.....

I love tickling socked feet, i have a huge sock fetish...especially the footie no-shows!!

LOVE sock tickling as a ler, it's my favorite but only if the socks look feminine. i dont like socks where i have to guess "are they male or female" style.....

I know, why did they start making lady socks look the same as mens? They could at least make them in feminine colors. I do like ladies in tube socks though!

Anyone who doesn't at least try being tickled on there sock covered feet is missing out. It is great! What have got to loose, your socks?

I agree. Last weekend I wandered over to my bed where a friend was sitting, and kneeled on the bed... as I leaned down to kiss him, he began to move his fingers on my socked foot... just white gym sox. It felt good, different, but he REALLY reacted when I used my other hand to slide my sock off ... I was looking him as I did it, and I began to tickle my own bare sole as he watched, and we kissed, and the message was pretty clear.... "I want u to tickle my bare foot darling." He immediately began to nibble on my boob (I was in his fav black bra) as he also spider tickled my bare sole...

Yes, amazing afternoon sex followed... which included me sucking his toes as he did some wonderful things to me!

Any ladies like being tickled in thick long soft comfy socks? I love the challenge of tickling through the thickest socks! I also love being tickled in them!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back