• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

Atsushi Sakurai

Atsushi Sakurai is the lead-vocalist of Japanese rock band BUCK-TICK and, at least for me, one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. I wrote to him on the band's official page, to ask if he was ticklish and, after a log wait, got a response:

"hi lena. only a tense muscle can be tickled. so, yes i am ticklish... feet, mostly"

I'm attaching a few pictures of the guy, so you could get a better idea of him!

Well, there is that clip of a skit from SNL where Zac Efron briefly has his feet tickled, but it looks a little posed to me. It's posted on Jay Grafmiller's website (jayspix.com) if you wanna check it out.

Blogger discusses more MLB tickling (Griffey/Mariners)

"What else. Jr had his daily Ichitickle. He started out with Jakabauskas who he had curled up, helpless and turning red in a chair earlier today. I told Ichi who was stretching on the floor that it looked like he was safe for the day. Spoke too soon. Jr then came over to Ichiro who shrieked and yelled "No!"

The tickling commenced and then in true big brother/little brother fashion with Ichiro helpless Jr said, "Say it, say it!" Ichiro then as defiantly as he could while laughing almost uncontrollably shouted back "Stop it George, GEORGE!" Jr kept on tickling, then said, "I want to hear it!" Finally Ichiro relented and said "You are the master!"

Jr stopped and walked away laughing. "It's so easy, he's got no fat, he's all ribs!"

The person the blogger initially mentions is Chris Jakubauskas.

Found here:

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=373

I wonder if Dylan & Cole Sprouse are ticklish? They're were in that show the Suite Life of Zack & Cody and now they're older and in The Suite Life On Deck on the Disney Channel. I would love to tickle both of them, separately of course. I know they're both sixteen now, however they're both so handsome and cute!

They're only 17 and should NOT BE MENTIONED on here until they're of age! Thank you!

Matt Locke from HGTV Design Star

Former Design Star contestant Matt Locke is ticklish. He admitted to it in an online interview this week. I just came across it and I can't remember where it is exactly. He response was something along the lines of, "I am very ticklish, but I won't say where!"

Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman is on a Japanese tv show and the two male hosts want to feel his muscles. They're pressing on his stomach and sides and he starts giggling so then they purposely tickle him and he doubles over with a laugh. The one male host gives him a few more tickles in between touching his muscles. Jackman even tries to playfully tickle him back. lol

Starts around 1:36 and ends up around 2:24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGsSvjZwbM

Dr. Jim Sears - "The Doctors"

On the Sept 17th episode (8 numbers which could save your life), Jim receives a BMI test from Travis Stork. Travis has to pinch his love handles and Jim reacts and says "oooh that tickles." Brief but funny.

Oh... My... God! I don't know how you found Hugh Jackman's video, but it is Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing :D

lol No worries, I saved it :D I've had youtube delete such things before, so... Better be on the safe side ;)

You can save videos off YouTube?! Motherfu@%....!!

You wouldn't happen to be able to repost it somewhere for me, would ya? Buddy? Pal? :D

Last edited:
lol Well, it's too big to upload it here, but I've put it on sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5tx0q6

That's the first time I use he site, so tell me if it doesn't work and I'd upload it somewhere else ;) The file is in mp4 format... Just so you know!

Sweet! Thanks so much for doing that. I will love ya forever. :wub:

I also figured out how to save videos from YouTube now. :happyfloa

David Cook was performing at a concert in Texas. At one point during the concert, he positioned himself where the audience could reach out and touch him. After that and during a chat with the audience, he mentioned that two guys in the audience reached up and tickled his stomach. Here is what he said. He even reenacts how they did it.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=1G7f0zo2RiQ

His quote: "Like that's a big expose.....David Cook is ticklish!"

lem, it's an incomplete link or something. took me to a 404 error. what's the vid title... :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back