• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Message M/F

Mr.Yeti

TMF Novice
This all happened during my first semester of college.

One day I was study for a midterm with my friend Andi in her dorm. Andi is a 5'5 skinny blonde with size 5 feet. About a half hour into studying she mentioned that her back and feet were hurting. Being a gentleman, I offer to give her a message. I start messaging her back when I hear her laughing because I'm tickling her ribs. I then start to attack her ribs. She starts laughing and is rolling on the floor trying to get away. I eventually stop and go back to rubbing her back. She looks up at me and says, "I hate to be tickled!" At that point I couldn't wait to get to her feet.

I finally work my way down to the feet where I take off her shoes and see black ankle socks. I message her feet for about 15 minutes before I give in and start to tickle her softly. Andi keeps trying to pull her feet away from me as she's laughing her head off. I eventually stop to peel off her left sock to message her foot. I start to tickle her as I message, by using gentle touches that drive her crazy. I then peel off the other sock to do the exact same thing. About 10 minutes later, I sit on her butt to keep her still. She say, "What are you doing that for?" "It's to take the pressure off my knees," I tell her. I then grab her feet so they're right in my face, and proceed to tickle her silly. All she can do is scrunch and wiggle her toes while hysterically laughing. "STOHAHAHAHAHPPPP! NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MAHAHAY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHTT!" I give her a couple of breaks to message her feet, and then start to tickle her again. This goes on for about another half hour until our next class.

This was the first of many sessions that have occured. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Mr. Yeti nice story so is she now your girlfriend and has she accepted your tickling fetish more and more now. If so then I think she enjoys being tickled instead of hates being tickled. Let us know how its going with her.

Mr. Yeti nice story so is she now your girlfriend and has she accepted your tickling fetish more and more now. If so then I think she enjoys being tickled instead of hates being tickled. Let us know how its going with her.

No, she's just a friend. Wouldn't mind her as a girlfriend though. She doesn't know about the fetish

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back