• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Nurse Body F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Nurse Lisa has definitely had her feet tickled before coming here,though not so intensely! But this is her first restrained body ever. Right away she knows she is in trouble and cries "oh crap!" Brooke is having so much fun with her, she ticklish everywhere she touches. She starts off with some evil light touching, then digs in a little harder. With her hands tied way back behind her head and her feet tied, Lisa is going nowhere and has to take as much as Brooke wants to give her. Brooke has the biggest smile the whole time, but I think Lisa enjoyed the experience too. Lisa has an amazing laugh, she is like the brunette version of Lil Dee!

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you will also find this and many more brand new videos on my website in tomorrow's update: tickleabuse.com

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in your house for a day.

Thanks for your continuing dedication to producing high quality material!!:man:

Great ticklee !
Brooke seems to be a good ler too but Lisa's reactions are priceless.
real good job

Lord I love her laugh.

I could just lay in my bed, close my eyes and just listen to her laugh all damn day. Just knowing shes being tickled. Close my eyes and enjoy.

Love it. :wub:

:wub: I love her, love her laugh, love her belly :), pleaseeeeee do a belly torture clip :):bowing:

Outstanding clips!!! The only thing that would have made it better would be to have her in her uniform....what a laugh! What reactions! Good work!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

another nice clip, wish I had a ticklish nurse to take care of me when I get sick, she has a great tummy too, would love to see it tickled, hehehehe.

Lisa and Brooke are great in this video. Please keep up the good work. :tickling:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back