• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish pedicure and tickle fight ff/f

Tickler3408

So I got a pedicure with two of my friends on Saturday and it went so much better then I was hoping it would go. My friend Rachel didn't laugh at all when she had her feet scrubbed, but my other friend Rylee did which made me happy. I was by far the most ticklish one. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes when the woman was scrubbing my feet. After the pedicure, we went back to one of my friends houses and they kept on teasing me for being so ticklish which I loved, and then I would purposely tease/insult them in a funny way and they would tickle me every time I did it. I continued doing it so they held me down and tickled me for so long I lost track of time! They started by tickling my armpits, then they moved down to my belly and sides, and then my ribs (which is my most ticklish spot). Then they tickled my hips and thighs, and then moved to my feet (which is my other most ticklish spot). When they realized that I was most ticklish on my feet and my ribs, one of them went to my ribs and the other stayed on my feet and they found my most ticklish spots in each place which are in between my toes, and in my second and third ribs and I was screaming and crying it tickled so badly but I loved it. When they finished tickling me, I immediately jumped onto my friend Rachel and started tickling her belly and Rylee started to tickle her thighs but it didn't work as well as I wanted it to because Rachel isn't too ticklish but we still got to tickle her for a couple of minutes. Then Rachel grabbed Rylee and we started tickling her which was more fun because she is super ticklish. Rachel was tickling her armpits and I went down to her feet. I put her feet into a headlock and started to scrub my nails all over her feet which made her scream and thrash around, but I had her feet in a really tight grip so she couldn't escape. We tickled her for a while until she was begging for us to stop and we thought she had had enough. As soon as we finished tickling her, they both looked at each other and jumped back on me and tickled my ribs and my feet again because I am the most ticklish one and it is easy to tickle me because I get really weak when I get tickled and it is really hard for me to fight back. It was a super fun night filled with lots of tickles and I was exhausted at the end because I was tickled for so long but I loved every second of it and I hope I can tickled again soon! Sorry if this isn't great writing, it is my first time writing a story but I'm going to try to get better because I have a lot more true tickle stories that I want to share.

Last edited:
Great story and yes would love for you to post more stories. It's great to hear how ticklish you are and that you actually love it. Cant wait to hear more stories about you getting tickled&#55357;&#56833;

Loved it. Tell us more!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back