• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish privates??

sweetkandy

TMF Master
I'm really trying not to draw the attention of creeps... but here goes! For you 'lees and switches out there, how many of you have ticklish privates/nipples? Mine are extremely sensitive to light touches and it feels amazing:). Like I said no creeps please lol

While I don't think saying "no creeps" will prevent creeps from creeping, I guess it helps to say that you did warn them lol.

On topic, hell yes I am very ticklish in those areas. I find that in order for my nipples to be ticklish I need to be really turned on or else they'll just feel sensitive rather than ticklish. The privates are brutally ticklish regardless though.

My ass is quite sensitive, not sure if that counts as privates, but it is a private spot...

I would really watch out for creeps. There are a lot of cool people, but a lot of others who like spam you with messages and stuff.

I think feathers are really effective on those areas and my ass is pretty ticklish as well. If I get message spam I will not be answering any of it if that's all they're interested in lol

My wife's nipples and upper inner thighs are both the most ticklish parts of her entire body. A simple feather dragged across her nipples drives her to that screaming point instantly.
While I tickle her upper thighs I also stroke her clit and along with being tickled it just gets her so wet. I have certain ways to pin her helpless without the use of bondage. I can fuck her while licking her nipples (she loses her mind)!and she can't do a thing about it but laugh, beg, cum, and beg some more. I usually verbally tease her through all of this.

The overwhelming majority of girls I've been with were pretty ticklish on the "peach" part. And a few were extremely ticklish in that little area between the b-hole and the v-hole.

What constitutes creep behavior here? I want to avoid that.

I'd call someone who's constantly trying to message me about this and only this a creep haha
Sharing experience isn't creepy at all :)

perla is one of those who has ticklish privates. I honestly thought it was fake til i met her. But after Ashley was ticklish there too I realized this really is a thing lol.

My nipples aren't exactly ticklish, but yeah, sensitive is the word I'd use. Like if you tried to tickle my nipples or whatever, it doesn't elict a laughing reaction out of me it's more of an automatic turn on. I get horny when they like brush against the material of my shirt if I'm not wearing a bra, and it's weird, like everything that I'm feeling in my nipples I feel down there... ahah. Would be interesting if they were ticklish though!!

My ex-wife was very ticklish on her privates and a little on her nipples. I was surprised with the ticklishness of her privates. I had never seen anything like that before. So, being the tickle fiend that I was of course I took advantage of that fact. After all, if someone's ticklish, I will tickle! :p

My privates are quite ticklish. Being tickled on my clit with a feather drives me bonkers, and is a giggly, fun, evil way to be edged. The spot between the V and the bum is pretty evil too,but the worst place is my actual Bum hole.

I'd be happy to tickle a gal's privates in private....oh, wait, that wasn't the question.....:omnomnom:

I think everyone's privates are ticklish. Theres so many nerve bundles down there that it's almost impossible not to it just depends on if it's done right
Also, just saying, it's biologically proven that men have more sensitive nipples by far. Some reach as far as 6x more sensitive, due to the fact that women were made to breast feed, which means less sensitivity bc those little suckers might bite XD
sorry for the supplemental info, but it is kind of relevant

I definitely am, prob one of my most ticklish spots. I have talked to other people on here and other sites about tickling, and a lot of them say there privates are one of there most ticklish spots.

I'm not trying to be a creep, but for any women on here that are willing to answer... Does a feather on the clit area tickle or feel pleasant? I'm asking because I want to try it on my girlfriend soon as a surprise.

It's uh... Literally too much for me to handle. I'll scream and fight violently to get away. Don't care if I'm tied to a bed. I'll get free eventually.

An ex-gf of mine was so ticklish on her pussy that a light fast stroke with a fingertip would make her shriek!
And, less happily, her nipples were so ticklish that she hated having them licked or sucked.

I'm not trying to be a creep, but for any women on here that are willing to answer... Does a feather on the clit area tickle or feel pleasant? I'm asking because I want to try it on my girlfriend soon as a surprise.

Both.

Ticklish privates is common, no surprise lol. I'm not ashamed to say my nipples, boobs and vag are ticklish. Granted they need to be tickled and touched a certain way and with certain tools but sensitive nonetheless.

In my experience it is common with both men and women for them to be ticklish. Mine are.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back