• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Reactions

Iggy pop

3rd Level Orange Feather
We all know that not everybody reacts the same to tickling, so I just thought I would list some categories. Some tickless often fit in more than one. Please feel free to comment and add.

THE GIGGLER: Like the name says when then person is tickled she will giggle, giggle, and giggle. I find the giggler comes in two varieties the monotone and the high pitch giggler. The montone gigglers tend to be less ticklish and just giggle in one pitch. The high pitch giggler, on the otherhand, tends to get louder and more desperate the longer you tickle.

THE LAUGHER: A cousin of giggler, but instead of giggles when being tickled it is a full hearty laugh.

THE SILENT LAUGHER: This person looks like they are laughing, but they just can't get the air to make the sound.

THE FIGHTER: This person does not want to give you the satisfaction. She will use all her willpower to fight or ignore the ticklish sensation, and will often pretend not to be ticklish. There are usually not very succesful with the pretense, and eventually break into a fit of giggles and laughter after awhile. These girls are fun to break.

THE ORGASMIC: When you tickle this girl it sounds and looks like she is having orgasm. You will hear a lot of "OH My GOD's", and often see the eyes roll back in the head. I have to say this is one of my personal favorite.

THE SCREAMER: As soon as you tickle her she will instantly begin to break out in high pitched screaming. If you only heard the action and didn't see what is going on you would think she is being murdered. WARNING: THESE TYPE OF TICKLESS CAN CAUSE DEAFNESS.

THE SPASTIC: This person when tickled will begin to flail arond like a live wire. Spastics are most often screamers as well, but I have seen them fit in other categories as well. WARNING: PROCEED WITH CAUTION. THESE TICKLESS COULD CAUSE HARM TO YOU AND THEMSELVES. IT'S BEST IF SHE IS MADE IMMOBILE FOR BOTH YOU AND HER PROTECETION.

very good iggy

this was very well done. another physical reaction, as opposed to the verbal side, is the "ball rollers". they roll into a ball to try and hide thier ticklish spots. then there is the " catatonics", who when tickled just lie there, laughing, unable to move. their laughter is usually giggles, laughter, or leading to "silent laughter". i get this way.

i also agree that the "orgasmics" are a personal favorite.
steve

:couch:
very well worked out lol!!! im confuzzled as to which one iam tho.....i do the ball rolling thing quite a bit tho! ..to hide ticklish spots but it never works!!!!

THE FALLER: this person flies straight into panic when tickled and falls off of the chair, couch or bed in an effort to escape the tickles.

THE CRUMBLER: (cousin to the faller) this person backs his/her self into the nearest wall, corner or car in an attempt to get away and then ends up sliding down the wall, corner or car when his/her knees turn to jello.

SPEAKING IN TONGUES: this person stutters complete nonsense in his/her panicked pleading.

:)

lol!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>THE FALLER: this person flies straight into panic when tickled and falls off of the chair, couch or bed in an effort to escape the tickles.

i do that
:wavingguy
theres sum ppl who drop to the floor and then put their hands and feet up to deter the tiklee isnt there......wot do we call them....

Nicely done iggy,

I am a fan of all but the "Giggler" trait.

I, depending on my mood, state of mind and body, I can BE any one of them or ALL of em at the same time!

TTD

For some stupid reason, I always tickle the girl that can kick me in the face easily.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back