• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Roommate MM/F Pits, Feet, Tummy

Let me be the first one to say, please continue to post other stories. :bowing:

Last edited:
Fine tale.

You don't say one way or the other, so maybe you don't know... was Kelly wearing hose? :feets:

Just curious (and kinky).

Very fine story. Great detail. One point I might make is that its very repetitive to keep saying "Kelly said." You might just state at the beginning that you learned of this story from her and don't have first-hand knowledge, and then just tell the story in the first person. Get a better flow that way. Otherwise, great story. Please post more.

I thought the story was perfect and super hot!! Holy smokes, dude! Let me be the SECOMD to say, please post other stories!!

Thank You guys

Im really glad you all enjoyed it so much. Baldadonis you are right and that was great advice, which I used while crafting the second and by far, best incident Kelly told me about.

Sole Seeker Kelly had a very nice tan and she had great skin tone and she rarely wore nylons. She said they didn't feel comfy after they got wet and she was always working 10, 12 and sometimes even longer days much of which was on her feet. I have had a few girlfriends that wore nylons though and sometime I will post one of those short stories.

Anyway thanks again and enjoy this second incident, as none of the others involving Kelly are even close.

Ticklish Roommate Part II MMM/F Feet, Ribs & Pits

deleted

Last edited:
I really liked both stories. Kelly sure got hers! However, they may have been somewhat out of line doing that to her because they're renting from her.

:imouttahe

You guys pick what story is next....

deleted

Last edited:
I vote for number 2 also!

A side thing: I found the writing in the first person distracting, I'd prefer it if you just wrote what she told you (I know someone else suggested that you write it in the first person so......do what you feel is easier, but I preferred the first story only because of that one thing......when she describes how she looks, obviously that's sometimes YOUR words, not hers.......so I prefer it if you just write what she told you and then you can editorialize without putting words in her mouth.....just a minor thought!).

But regardless, number 2 is next I hope!

OK here's part III Kelly's High School Tickle encounter

deleted

Last edited:
Dave, fantastic yet again!!! And you know what? Kelly SHOULD have been tickled like that, in all of these stories, she had it coming in all of 'em!

Now rereading all the stories, I have to vote definitely that I do like the "reporting" style better rather than the first person, but that's just my opinion!

As far as the stories to write next, man, that's a toughie! They all sound great!!

I think the gang tickling thing is really up my alley, so any of the gang ticklings you've been apart of are definitely welcome! And for some reason I love hearing about a girl REMEMBERING an incident and telling you about that, so those stories are also of interest.

However, so are the other ones, the "erotic" side of tickling, and any memorable incidents of you tickling a girl by yourself (you're a good writer so pretty much all of your stories will be of interest!)

And of course any other Kelly stories are of interest.

And you getting gang tickled I'm SURE will be of interest to all /m fans.

So basically, what we have here is.....a whole lot of work and writing cut out for Dave 919!!! But you've inspired me and I have a listing of stories that I haven't written out yet so I'll start typing as well!

Once again, GREAT stories.....both the stories themselves...and the way you wrote them!

Awwww, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!!! You ticklish thing! Thanks for doing the right thing and telling Dave everything! And I hope where ever you are now, someone's taking advantage of how ticklish you are, sweetie! :couch:

Thank You

Thats awesome nontkl Im glad you and others enjoyed it so much. I will be thinking of what to write and posting a new story in the next few weeks. Anyone else who wants to post on what they would like me to write next feel free.

Hey thanks Peach I have been so busy I kinda left off and forgot to keep writing about Kelly. So you think shes a tease hugh you seem to know a lot about the subject lol. I will have to consider writing some more of the incidents that happened with her plus I have some about other girlfriends that Ive been waiting to write. Anyway thanks for the comments Peach you seem very cute from your profile.

I really liked both stories. Kelly sure got hers! However, they may have been somewhat out of line doing that to her because they're renting from her.

:imouttahe

i agree with girlwholikes2laugh lol i mean i tickle my flat mates now and again..(thou it is hard not to alot :p )

but i would never ask first time friends to help lol thats just crazy..and alittle kinda creepy :p BUT i suppose in tickling...as the way it goes

expect the unexpected :p and always watch your bk...cuz you never know when your be the next target :p..or whos going join in LOL

but thanks for sharing these great stories

Any chance anyone has copies of these stories?

Thanks!

You could try finding an old saved version of the stories on a web archive maybe?
Unfortunately the original poster did delete these stories some time ago now.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back