• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Situation!

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Situation: Here you are, just sitting around, reading this poll until this magical fairy (ghost, demon, pie, whatever you want) appears and gives you these choices to choose from.
*You can have $1,000,000,000 dollars...but you will never know what the joy of tickling can bring to you (it will be erased from you).
*Choose any girl(in the world, yes hollywood stars included) and that is the only person you are allowed to tickle for the rest of your life.
*You can get ANYONE to fall in love with you(get married, have sex, etc.), but you CANNOT show your desire of being tickled/tickling to them.

I hope this situation is understandable. Have fun!
DLK

oOps!!!!

Oh crud! I forgot to check the poll option!!! Sorrie guys. I'll make another one later. Well, the best thing you could do is post your thoughts about this. This is the first poll...without a poll...is it?
Lol.
DLK

:wow: those are some really tough choices. i mean seriously, the only one that includes getting to tickle is even sacrificial because you can only tickle one person for the rest of your life :cry1: . but by George there's always a loop hole and i think i have found it. ok i would choose situation #2 and only be able to tickle one person for the rest of my life and the person i would choose would be my fiance! so i kinda get 2 and 3 without breaking the rules! yes! hey tKwRiter, great poll (even though its not really a poll;) ) it really made me think.

Whoa!

tklr22, you just hacked my poll! Just kidding. You're pretty clever with this even though you *cough* cheated *cough*. I should come with a tougher situation that actually has a poll. Lol. But hm...where are those greedy bastards who wanted the briefcase full of money?:D
Is there anyone here would take the briefcase? If you do, you're going to be missing a lot! (but man, if I have that much money, I could buy all the tickling videos in the world!)
DLK

haha, don't feel to bad because you have succeeded in coming up with a even more difficult poll (the poll you actually made :p ) i couldnt find a loop hole to that one! :devil:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back