• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Stevie! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The cell door was locked and Stevie and I were on the inside, on our own. I tied his wrists to the metal posts at the end of the bunk bed, covered his mouth in duct tape, in briefs, his ankles together secured to the metal posts at the bottom of the bed. It was very sexy to see him struggle and there was nothing he could do except moan! As Daddy of the wing Stevie was fresh meat and 6'1" straight, attractive and appealing I told him with me he guaranteed protection otherwise couldn't guarantee this for the 25yr old first offender serving 2 yrs but informed him it meant his satisfying me and beginning his first night and Stevie wise enough knowing his having no choice!

I'd taunted him saying his ass was safe with me even secured to the bed on his stomach as he was but with the other guys on the wing couldn't be certain and told him the screws knew keeping me happy I made their job easier controlling the guys on Wing A so they supplying me with the duct tape etc and necessary as he soon be finding out after lights out and having been a late arrival showering in the morning. His initial hesitancy being secured to the bed forgotten when remarking on his shapely ass saying I knew two cons who'd pay me to fuck him in fact likely finding himself gang raped and had noted his flinching when securing him to the bed.

Lights out the darkness, cell lit slightly by the moon making things more menacing as I whispered in his ear one word and smiled as he squirmed "Ticklish!" A rhetorical question as I knew the answer and told him I knew he was and wanted him to know I knew it so he knew his ticklishness would be used against him and something capitalised on as I'd a thing for feet and his socked feet right in front of me and even just leaning over them sensing their warmth so being sweaty and both smelling appealing as I let him hear me take a deep sniff of each foot, each size 13 foot I'd checked! Stevie lay still as I pressed my nose against each socked sole in turn and Mmmm feet that smelled good as I told him breathing in their intoxicating aroma!

His moaning indicating his frustration, anger, helplessness, vulnerability, disgust, embarrassment, humiliation as I told him to press his feet into my face but proved reluctant so a persuasive light stroke of each socked sole necessary to convince him and betrayed his weakness, smiling saying an added bonus his big feet being ticklish as he'd be my 'Tickle Bitch'. Asked again and sensibly wanting to avoid ticklish teasing torment, Stevie pressed both socked soles against my face so feeling their natural warmth and moistness!

"So Stevie saw the wedding ring and straight meat the most popular on the wing I strongly suggest you pleasure me and being honest that means these feet, your feet becoming my feet so wiggle your toes against my face and brush them over my lips!" I said gripping both ankles. "It'll be fun seeing you visited by your wife and you seeing me with my eyes glancing under the table looking at your big socked feet and licking my lips and sickened knowing later socked and bare your feet enjoyed by me manually and orally!"

I sensed Stevie trying to get free so let him try but telling him there no escaping the inevitable and socked feet flexing just inches away from my face and feeling warm and moist as I deliberately leaning into them and then very lightly stroking each socked sole from heel to toes taunting him asking if it tickled and teased as his reaction showed it did and saying his feet being so damn sensitive made them perfectly appealing to me to dominate and control socked and bare, smiling as he moaned with frustration as I brushed my fingers over his socked toes. I tickled his socked feet which reacted as Stevie's size 13 feet thrashed about with every touch.

"I've liked guys feet as long as I can remember Stevie and a lifer have had a good few cell-mates feet at my disposal and straight guys like yourself subjected to foot rape and assault, most adapting to it and accepting of it, those not finding alternatively their asses violated by guys in here who are eager to have their sexual needs satisfied, dicks and asses of no interest to me but fortunate to have enjoyed guy's feet instead so yours not the first or last to be enjoyed by me! You have the choice accept or reject Stevie" I said as I teased him, lightly stroking over his instantly wiggling socked toes making him moan in frustration!

Loved seeing his socked toes wiggling, sensing his socked feet's warmth and moistness and their complete vulnerability as sniffing at them stroking the length of them both and aware of his frustration having ticklish feet at the mercy of, in the hands of another man and one enjoying being a tickler! His instantaneous moans were all the encouragement I needed and though squirming and both feet flexing Stevie's realisation of his predicament saw him not putting up the same degree of resistance as my fingers lightly stroked the length of his socked soles and then taunted him in removing his socks using my mouth so tasting his socked toes and ultimately both bared size 13 feet in front of my face!

"Now that's what I like Stevie, two vulnerable and helpless bare feet of a straight guy gets my dick hard instantly and seeing your toes wiggling in nervous frustration as a straight guy with big sexy feet he knows will be violated and in no position to stop it happening, his toes soon to be sucked and licked by another man getting off on their taste, a guy who finds his foot smell intoxicating and addictive and gets his kicks torture tickling super sensitive male feet like yours Stevie, now facing your ticklish, licklish fate or handed to other guys who'll rape your straight ass, your choice in the morning but tonight these feet are mine to initiate!"

I pressed my face into Stevie's bare soles and sniffed them both simultaneously and orally explored them hearing moans as I licked his soles slowly savouring their salty taste and lapping his toes and sliding my tongue in between them all, one after the other and verbally telling him that seeing his licklish reactions and being uncontrollable that it was obvious the art of foot-play not something he and his wife would explore, certainly anyway with him on the receiving end. His muffled laughter he fought to control illustrating this reality so making his time with me a trial of endurance and made when I wanted it to be; unendurable but his feet or his ass I reminded him again!

Psychological torment adds to a victims dilemma a reality my being keenly aware of and told him that the size of his feet, shape of his feet, smell of his feet, taste of his feet and ticklishness of his feet excited me and sweaty n' warm feet the most sensitive so he'd shower in the morning and his socked and bare feet fondled and massaged by me in the 23 hours we locked up, his soles mine to lick, toes mine to suck or he knew the alternative and reckoned the better choice being foot raped! His gasps exciting me as I told him that being 'Daddy' of the Wing I also had the name 'Fingers' and told him I was serving a life term for involvement in gangland crime and earned my name as an enforcer with the gang!

I having often employed torture tickling on selected victims needing persuasion to supply information and fixated on their feet and would tickle torment their feet non-stop for extended periods of time. Secured my victims unable to stop the tickling or avoid it in any way and forced to endure the torture for hours and the tickling is also very intense in addition to be prolonged. My secret to breaking them was finding their nemisis, weakest area of their feet so maybe their toes and not letting up teasing and tormenting and touching them! Licking, nibbling and sucking on them, sensually stroking over, under and in between them, squeezing them, pinching them and employing a mercilessly evil tickling of them! In time at my mercy the victim breathless subjected to teasing, tormenting, terrifying, tortuous ticklish sensations with me in control of their degree of suffering. I imagined how this knowledge fed food for thought to Stevie as I blew air over his soles to tease him how close I was to them both.

"Mmmm Stevie your feet smell awesome so one torment you'll escape enduring is them oiled and tickled as too tasty to lose their natural flavour though you will need to experience the horrendousness of your oiled soles tickled but perhaps inviting another con to subjecting you to this and my being voyeur to it, better yet I know who would enjoy this and involving him beneficial to me, he's a screw on night duty. I told Stevie that he'd assisted me in torture tickling a couple of ticklish guys into agreeing to sharing my cell having told me after their nights initiation they'd take their chances on Wing A! Problem being as 'Daddy' I get what I want and both guy's feet appealed to me as yours do Stevie! So in the morning you'll have agreed to being my cellie and it's that simple as I'll have fun with you and then he'll join me and being blindfold you never knowing which screw knows your ticklish weakness!"

A resigned gasp from Stevie making me smile! His soles so warm n' moist and loved seeing his toes wiggling in frustration and anger as being straight he hating another guy's attention and especially as it was obvious with his feet and told him I guessed not an area of his body he invited anyone even his wife paying any great attention to being so super sensitive on his feet and then saying they looking so vulnerable and appealing ran a finger the length of each sole and immediately a reaction of muffled giggle and verbal cursing so compounded his embarrassment and humiliation by pressing my face to one bare sole and then the other and sniffing them deeply and then licking the length of them! Lubed with saliva then dancing my fingers over each sole before roughly lapping at his toes again!

"Straight feet always taste best Stevie so morning you'll shower these bare and sensitive size 13 feet and through the night luckier than the other cons, your feet washed again, tongue bathed by me and if you upset me happening as another con or two are invited to fuck your straight arse so best avoid that and submit your feet to me willingly to do what I like with and promise you they'll not be damaged so beaten by example but will be seduced that's guaranteed and torture tickled!"

Hearing a deep moan from him making me really smile as involuntarily and clearly nervous Stevie's toes wiggled! I enjoyed psychologically taunting him saying his feet in the prison regulation socks had turned me on but at night in the future his feet bare or in thin sheer socks which the screw would get for me and as for his predicament, he only having himself to blame for having feet appealing to me for their size, shape, smell, taste and ticklishness with such long n' licklish defenseless bare toes and ten of them! He face down on the bed his soles wrinkled when lightly stroked from toes to heels and pressed his soles impressing on him that in control his feet were my feet and giving them both a good n' deep sniff! My fingers stroking his soles, pinching his toes, stroking the tops molesting his arches and telling him they smellling as delicious as they tasted!

Stevie squirmed as I tickled his bare feet with my tongue lapping at his soles up and down and slurping in-between his toes, tongues tasting his feet as he desperately tried to evade my oral attention as I nibbled on his toes and letting my teeth graze over his arches as his head shook from side to side feeling his toes being sucked in another man's warm mouths and my moist tongue savouring the flavour of both smooth, soft, sensitive soles! Then saliva lubed my fingers stroking the length of his feet and with one hand holding a foot toes down so bare sole taut and finger stroked but the quill end of the feather introduced to ticklish proceedings with great success as though muffled, Stevie howling as I told him his feet awesome in every way imaginable! He freaking out again when my tongue pressed against his soles and slurped over them, his toes nibbled as simultaneously teasingly stroked so experiencing sensation overload and constantly struggling from the tormenting feather consistently caressing his feet!

I loving hearing his muffled hysterical laughter and pleading whislt trying to be macho and fighting against reacting but his defiance defeated and he caving in as just too damn sensitive for resistance to be possible and something I delighted in taking complete sadistic advantage of and still do nightly after 8 months and Stevie's feet smelling and tasting delicious as ever and initially now massaged in black sheer socks worn all day under the regulation white socks so feet sweaty, fabric stuck to them like a second skin and eventually peeled off and bare feet lickled and tickled but I digress so back to the initiation night!

I taunted Stevie playfully sliding the feather in between his toes and drawing it back and forth as he clenched and splayed his toes being driven crazy initially seemingly beneath the gag gritting his teeth but my tickle-lickle lust heightened by the challenge as I told him I having an insatiable appetite for his big, sweaty feet and one that demanded being satisfied so ultimately to eat feet! His moans indicative of his being sickened by as he no doubt sees it my depravity and perversion! Visiting times as he chats with his wife Sharon, he sees me eyeing up his socked feet in prison issue flip-flops and discreetly licking my lips knowing back in the cell I'll be enjoying them both taunting him what Sharon would think seeing her husband's feet being raped by his cellmate and fiendish foot-fiend!

"Mmmmm Stevie these feet taste so fuckin' delicious and so damn sexy invite being licked all over and soft soles so horrendously ticklish and nibblish as these toes so suckable, most guys like sucking dick and balls even rimming arses of straight meat in here Stevie as I might for my amusement invite two cons I can think of to initiate you in these delights for them anyway, torment for you but of no interest to me when faced with ten toes and two licklish, ticklish soles! Love seeing you so powerless to stop me tickling, lickling your feet Stevie and hearing your muffled protests!

"When in the future you're wearing the thin black sheer socks it will infuriate you feeling my nose pressed to your very warm n' sweaty socked soles and getting off on their aroma making you cringe feeling so helpless and vulnerable flinching violently as your socked toes sucked and nibbled and soles licked! Ten sweaty, tasty socked toes and all mine to nibble and suck as you're desperate to escape their hideous sensitivity taken total advantage of and knowing Stevie that secured to the bed I will be taking my time savouring every inch of your warm n' ticklish feet and rubbing my nose all over them both and sniffing your soles and nuzzling your toes! My tongue slurping over them and sliding in between your toes having slowly peeled off your socks, the black sheer ones and delight in seeing you struggling furiously as you endure the teasing tickles of the feather stroked under your toes and slid in between them! Smooth soles glided over, nice n' slow and up n' down and up n' down and you enduring one sensation constantly Stevie, just tickle...tickle...tickle and nothing you can do to defend yourself as I will alternate between feasting on and feathering your feet as you react to every torment so perfectly!"

As I'd spoken I'd enjoyed voyeuring Stevie's reactions and his feet flexing, toes wiggling even feet rubbed together as if inviting attention to them but just involuntary reactions to the feet-talk he'd been subjected to hearing! He gasped as I gripped an ankle in turn and with a finger of my other hand just stroked the held and taut sole from toes to heel and taunting him saying "Ticklish Stevie, try not to react and I might stop, try, it's worth a try but instead and instantly he wiggling his defenseless toes as my light caressing of his soles ascended to a rapid tickling, toes flexing immediately!

"HHAHAHAHAHANOOOOSTAAAAPHAHHAHA!"

“What’s wrong Stevie; Ticklish?” I taunted stroking one bare sole then the other! The feeling of his warm soles against my gliding fingers, my dick so hard as I told him dancing my fingers over his soles! Met with his initial resistance only increasing my determination to exercise dominance and control over him stroking his soles making him squirm and breaking his will of defiance! All my wanting to hear being his muffled laughter and verbal protests and watched as his movements and laughter became more frantic as I taunted him verbally asking "If it tickled?" "Where it tickled?" "How ticklish did it feel?" nonsensical questions as the answer so apparent from his voilent reactions but loved making him react until panting and breathless!

Facing his bare feet then indulging in massaging them which he hating even now 8 months later but preferable to tickle torture and I loving the feeling of his large n' warm, sweaty feet as he moans as I fondle them and squeeze them and lick them and suck on his toes but not to lickle but to enjoy his masculine foot smell and foot taste! Licking all over Stevie's toes trapped in my mouth while I nibbled, sucked, and licked all over them and up n' down the length of his size 13 soles. Licking in between his toes just delicious and hearing his horrified reactions indicated by moans disintegrate to laughter as soon enough helplessly giggling as my ticklish fingers sprang into action! It was hot to hear him sounding so angry and yet unable to stop himself laughing with several of his toes in my mouth being sucked like tasty lollipops!

My face burided into his bare soles and licking them all over and licking in between each of his toes methodically and giving all of them long sucks telling him my loving giving his toes a blow-job and later the screw would be giving his dick a blow-job as I'd be keeping him edged and hard sensually massaging his feet as the screw no doubt taunting his dick and balls with the teasing feather as we liked keepng straight guys edged! Before getting him to join us though telling Stevie that his feet now belonged to me, his soles and toes mine to enjoy in every way imaginable and unimaginable as I licked them all over! Delighting in nibbling on his toes, grazing his arches with my teeth, tongue lickling and slurping the length of his bare and vulnerable feet as he tried to fight and protest but his efforts futile as there was, there is no escape for him! As I tell him 'Do the crime, so do the time' and to be grateful with me it's his feet raped as with another cellmate likely being his straight arsehole!

8 months later and not ever enjoying any aspect of it but Stevie resigned to the reality his feet are my feet, he plays by my rules as I love the smell and taste of his soles, the balls of his feet, his arches, his wiggling toes and love the centre of his size 13 soles most initially in sheers and then barefoot and often joined by the screw and we'll both focus attention on his bare feet, a foot each and challenge eachother who can make Stevie laugh or groan and moan the most? Our fingers caressing his soles, pinching his toes, stroking the tops of his feet and fondling and groping his helpless feet inhaling their musky, sweaty scent as we having mapped out his most sensitive areas indulge in working over them in ticklish and licklish precision!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back