• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tall Chicks

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
For some reason tall women who are very ticklish are a huge turn on. Theres nothing like digging my fingers into the sides of a woman who's 5'9 and above. :happyfloa

I am almost 6'3" myself,and have always had a thing for tall women.But i have never dated,or tickled a really tall woman.When it comes down to it i dont really care how tall they are.The person they are is more important to me then things like that.I understand what you mean though.:D

With tall ladies sometimes comes large feet, which are always a pleasure to tickle.
My ex was 6' exactly and she was hyper ticklish. Got to be careful of flying legs though!!! :bouncybou :couch:

I have a forum friend who is 5'10".I will meet her in person this summer.Size 10 feet.Eat your hearts out guys. :jester: :jester:

Cloudslave nears 5'10, with size 9's to boot...and man does she look good in boots!

ShiningIce said:
Theres nothing like digging my fingers into the sides of a woman who's 5'9 and above. :happyfloa

Mistress Kassandra is exactly 5'9" and is extremely ticklish. :D

Attachments

• Kassandra4.jpg
    Kassandra4.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 125
Whether their 4'6" or 7', as long as they're ticklish, height doesn't matter much to me.

Beau ideal: 5'11", 185-220, long, long dark brown hair down to the end of the spinal cord, a taste for shovelheads, or for driving pick-ups, Latin features. Laughter loud, rich, and breathy enough to shatter all the glass within a thirty mile radius...

Last edited:
ShiningIce said:
For some reason tall women who are very ticklish are a huge turn on. Theres nothing like digging my fingers into the sides of a woman who's 5'9 and above. :happyfloa

You must love Kristen Johnson from 3rd Rock from the sun, or Lucy Lawless from Xena (Yeah I know you knew where she was from, I felt like pluging the show...GET OFF MY BACK), I know Lucy is 6'1" and Kristen has got to be at least that as well. Then there is Stacy Kiebler of WWE/WCW fame, but I'm not so into her because she looks like she has gotten WAY to skinny over the last few years. Also the chick from that 70's show, and I think Jessica Biel is very tall as well. Wow, lots of tall hot women out there.

SlaverTickler said:
I know Lucy is 6'1" and Kristen has got to be at least that as well.

I'm curious to know where you got the 6'1 figure. I believe Lucy is actually 5'10, though I've read a few references that say she's 5'11. I really hate myself for knowing this. I didn't even watch the show.

Most references about Kristen say she's 6', with a few 5'11s here and there. I feel better for knowing this, as I did watch the show and enjoyed it.

Being about 6'6", I tend to prefer taller girls, just so it's not awkward :p

...But now that I think about it, a taller girl would be more fun to tickle, for some reason the upperbody part seems better though, maybe feet too I guess.

Long legs :D

I'm 6'2'' so tall girls are more to my taste. Especially when slow dancing. :blush:

The Last Laugh said:
I'm curious to know where you got the 6'1 figure. I believe Lucy is actually 5'10, though I've read a few references that say she's 5'11. I really hate myself for knowing this. I didn't even watch the show.

Most references about Kristen say she's 6', with a few 5'11s here and there. I feel better for knowing this, as I did watch the show and enjoyed it.

Lucy said in an interview that she is 6'1". and I think she mentioned it in a comentary on one of the DVD sets (hey if I have 3 seasons of Wonder Woman doesn't it make sence?).

Being a shorter guy (5'7"), I tend to go for the shorter ladies; however, I do keep an open mind. In fact, I can actually see a little bit of excitement in tickling a taller girl.

Also, and I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have always tended to picture tall women as being more sadistic ticklers. In college, I knew this girl who was around 5'10." She had really long fingers, and pretty long nails, too. I sometimes wondered what the reaction would be if she ever got a hold of me :shake:

SlaverTickler said:
Lucy said in an interview that she is 6'1". and I think she mentioned it in a comentary on one of the DVD sets (hey if I have 3 seasons of Wonder Woman doesn't it make sence?).

That's odd. I just checked a dozen references, and they all say she's 5'10 or 5'11. I wonder why she would claim to be 2 or 3 inches taller than she really is. Then again, I don't think all the people who say she's 5'10-5'11 have measured her personally.

I've got to admit that I've never seen an episode of Wonder Woman. I was way too young when it first aired. I'm kinda curious, though. Many people seem to remember Lynda Carter very fondly. Interestingly, while several references indicate she's 6', several others say she's actually 5'9, or even 5'8. You've got to wonder how people get their celeb statistics.

Ok now this you know I know for sure...

The Last Laugh said:
I've got to admit that I've never seen an episode of Wonder Woman. I was way too young when it first aired. I'm kinda curious, though. Many people seem to remember Lynda Carter very fondly. Interestingly, while several references indicate she's 6', several others say she's actually 5'9, or even 5'8. You've got to wonder how people get their celeb statistics.

Ms Carter is quoted as saying she is 5'9", and that alot of people think that she is 6' because of her long legs. Who can't remember Lynda fondly, she played Wonder Woman, kicking ass and looking good, thats what it's all about.

maniactickler said:
Im not so much into the amazon woman thing. i like em petite. :bowing:

Hey tall short, who cares as long as they laugh, and beg for there lives, the begging is fun. OH and don't for get the wiggling, tall girls have so much more space to tickle, and I think the wriggle better.

I would looooooooooooooove to get my hands on Jessica Biel. I heard somewhere that her feet arent that ticklish but her underarms are. I'd also like to se a scenario where Milagros's fiction is reversed. Where the shorter weaker male (5'8 or shorter) overcomes the much larger yet amazingly sexy female (5'10 and above) because shes so unbearibly ticklish and the male is not.

milagros317 said:
Mistress Kassandra is exactly 5'9" and is extremely ticklish. :D

wow, shes actually really pretty, and cute tummy too. Where she from, can I tickle her??? lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back