• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish-Teens.com presents Daisy [F/F]

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This is the introduction of our second exclusive model, Daisy. Our first model was introduced a bit ago (Denisa) and was received well, except for her boots in the promo pics :)

The new site is located at www.ticklish-teens.com. The site is all video clips, no images. The site is affiliated with www.tickletown.com. What's affiliated mean exactly? Well, the next paragraph hopefully explains it.

Ticklish-teens.com has two main features:

1. We finally have a place to store a lot of the old TickleTown archived models. This means many of the models we've featured on TickleTown in the past will finally be available for you to download. We will only feature material that is over a year old, however, so none of the recent editions of TickleTown will be up there. Basically when the material reaches one year old, we will put it up on the new site.

2. Ticklish-teens.com gets its name from our exclusive footage of ticklish 18-20 year olds we'll feature on the site. So 20 isn't technically a teen, but it's close enough. What we look for are models that are over 18, but not yet old enough to drink...beginning of college age.

The site updates weekly, and we'll always add both old (TickleTown stuff from the past) and new (Young women 18-20) with each update.

The site features a search mechanism that allows you to search by all sorts of fun stuff. By model, by clothing, by area tickled, by gender of tickler, etc. We only have 100+ clips up on the site right now, but since it's an archive, the site will grow to rather enormous amounts, and the search tool will be an invaluable way to find just what you're looking for.

Our membership plans start at under $12/month. We had considered going with a clips format for the site, but decided against it after it would cost someone several hundred dollars to reach the same effect. We will endeavor to bring our members cool tickling material at affordable prices.

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy07.jpg

So now a little bit about Daisy. As I mentioned above, she's the second model we've introduced like this on the TMF. She's an 18 year old new to the modeling industry, and wanted to try something unusual. She likes to laugh, and thought the idea of a tickle shoot was incredibly fun. We met up with her after she had already put in a shift at her other job., and we were pleased at how personable and professional she is.

And fortunately enough, Daisy ends up being very ticklish. In the footage we'll be showing (and have already shown) on the site, she's mostly tickled by Anamaria. But Denisa also gets a little action on Daisy, and I even make a cameo here and there. So most of the footage is F/F, with some FF/F and FM/F sprinkled in there for good measure.

There isn't any part of this young women that isn't ticklish. We tried her feet, her knees, her hips, her ribs, her underarms, her neck, and it was all good. So we'll start off with some casual pictures of Miss Daisy, so you can get a good idea of what she looks like when she's not being tied up and tickled.

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy02.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy01.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy08.jpg

Here's a second batch of casual pics of Daisy:

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy04.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy09.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy05.jpg

And no thread would be complete without some tickle pics to go with the casual side:

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy10.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy11.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy12.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy13.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy14.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy15.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy16.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy17.jpg

Ticklish-Teens_Daisy18.jpg

That's all for now :)

:bouncybou

Wow....the site looks great. I just might have to join...In fact I believe I will. :D

Ohhhh man! That first casual pic of Daisy.....mmmmmmmmm, underaaaaaaaaarms (Insert Homer Simpson drooling here).

The Sean Man

Very cute and sexy. What a smile she's got on her. Lovely.

And those feet are delectable.

Thank you for posting this. :D

Thanks everyone. If you guys have any requests for her, I may be scheduling another shoot this summer with her involved.

The input so far from members has been positive regarding her. Actually, it's been fairly positive for all 3 gals we've exclusively featured on the site (Anamaria, Denisa, Daisy).

socks? possibly

hey gang,
sorry to bump this back up, but i gots a question? is there any pics of Daisy in socks or anything of that sort? thanks

Blake

I saw the pics and joined the site because of it. Anyways, i love the site

blakesnake_21 said:
hey gang,
sorry to bump this back up, but i gots a question? is there any pics of Daisy in socks or anything of that sort? thanks

Blake

It's been awhile since I've done the editing, but I don't believe we have any footage of Daisy wearing socks (or having them taken off) during the shoot. People seem to dig her, so I may approach her again this summer and see if she'd like to do a second shoot with us. If so, having socks is definitely a reasonable request :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back