• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** Ticklish Thief (F/F w/oil) **

This girl is just way too cute, and the lickling was ridiculously hot. More please!

]This girl is, bar none, one of the sexiest and most beautiful girls I've seen on here in a very long time!! she is my dream girl..

Well then I am glad I made this clip so you can enjoy seeing your ideal tickle tortured :).

]This girl is, bar none, one of the sexiest and most beautiful girls I've seen on here in a very long time!! she is my dream girl..

She's really damn cute, I could tickle her for hours. It would really be awsome if u would bring her back, especially as the victim in a 2 on 1. Yay, and she has such cute feet.

Agreed - she would have far less movement in the sturdy stocks! That's the plan for the next time I work with her :).

She's really damn cute, I could tickle her for hours. It would really be awsome if u would bring her back, especially as the victim in a 2 on 1. Yay, and she has such cute feet.

AMAZING job!!! Are you going to add this clip to the sub-clips store? I personally am not a foot guy, but would love to see just her upper body tickled?

oil?

what oil?

This little mischevious gal thinks it's totally ok to steal people's cigarettes - thinking no one will know better. Tina's busted her and she's not too pleased about it. When she gives the thief a chance to apologize and fess up, she mocks it, insisting she'll never be sorry. We will see how long that lasts. Tina figures out right away that this little thief is extremely ticklish and quickly breaks her down! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with some oil as well.

My personal opinion of this is it's my favorite in the series! This girl is wildly ticklish and it doesn't take the viewer long to realize it! She nearly bounced out of the chair a few times! This one, in my opinion, is well worth the investment! You won't be disappointed!

Attached are 2 hi-res photos, 2 stills and a preview clip. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Precisely - with m/f the focus is on intensity and with f/f it's often relegated to jiggle and giggle.

I would say that i am happy with the F/F; not a big fan of M/F so is fine for me (you get my money :p)

But you can do more clips to make the m/F guys happy, and maybe make the clips more torturous and less "friendly" :)

and the tongue tickling is a must nowadays (at least for me); since "you know who" has among the best vids and they ofter do the tongue tickling and orgasms while tickling...so either you follow the trend or go for your own idea (that i would respect without saying a single word...is your company and you pay for the models so you are free to do what you want); I just check what a store have and buy accordingly with my preferences :)

You should give that gal some good treatment from the gals that she tickled LOL

The direction of my clips will be in line with the whole more torturous vibe.

The tongue is a nice touch, of course, and you'll see more of that in my content too - tho there will be times where it simply doesn't fit. One thing I will NEVER do is resort to orgasms or anything of that sort. I've been very successful while maintaining my morals and integrity and that is exactly the way I'm going to keep it :). After all, I've got to be able to look myself in the mirror at the end of the day.

Oh I'm with you on that...she needs to get hers...and she shall ;).

I would say that i am happy with the F/F; not a big fan of M/F so is fine for me (you get my money :p)

But you can do more clips to make the m/F guys happy, and maybe make the clips more torturous and less "friendly" :)

and the tongue tickling is a must nowadays (at least for me); since "you know who" has among the best vids and they ofter do the tongue tickling and orgasms while tickling...so either you follow the trend or go for your own idea (that i would respect without saying a single word...is your company and you pay for the models so you are free to do what you want); I just check what a store have and buy accordingly with my preferences :)

You should give that gal some good treatment from the gals that she tickled LOL

Well, I can't WAIT until Tina comes back for another pantyhosed tickling!

She seemed to enjoy it WAY to much....which I love!
(Maybe she'll enjoy some thinner pantyhose next time.....!)

I'm glad you're not going for the orgasm thing. It's fine and all, but almost EVERY time, producers who make those clips ONLY resort to giving the girls orgasms...yet still leave the "tickling" in the title, which is false advertising - it's like showing a fgirl just having sex, or reading a book, or staring at some paint drying, and naming it a "tickling" clip to get views.......

Will you ever change up your format
Maybe use different angles, locations, etc.?
Tina's feet are so pretty, some shots of the tops instead of just the soles would be fantastic, for example.....

Do you think the "shock" factor is less second time around? I'm assuming that some/most of these girls are first timers who have never been tied/tickled before. In the sequels, their reactions may not be as good since they know what's in store for them....

Did you mean that in terms of her doing it or receiving it?

I think we're on the same page here, mabus. That is exactly how I feel about those who opt to go that route.

I use a variety of angles in my shoots currently, but it would help if you could be more specific as to which ones you had in mind. Could you send over a PM to duscuss further :). You've explained the soles shot which makes sense, but I'd like to hear more examples that you have.

Well, I can't WAIT until Tina comes back for another pantyhosed tickling!

She seemed to enjoy it WAY to much....which I love!
(Maybe she'll enjoy some thinner pantyhose next time.....!)

I'm glad you're not going for the orgasm thing. It's fine and all, but almost EVERY time, producers who make those clips ONLY resort to giving the girls orgasms...yet still leave the "tickling" in the title, which is false advertising - it's like showing a fgirl just having sex, or reading a book, or staring at some paint drying, and naming it a "tickling" clip to get views.......

Will you ever change up your format
Maybe use different angles, locations, etc.?
Tina's feet are so pretty, some shots of the tops instead of just the soles would be fantastic, for example.....

Hey all!

I will attempt to get this one back for a sequel! I know how many requests this one has gotten and I'll make every effort to bring it to you!

good to hear! I've been wanting to see her again for quite some time now. Would it be f/f?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back