• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tool

dramaman

Just wanted to mentioned that I found a perfect little tool for tickling, especially on the soles of the feet. If anyone has a Palm Pilot (I have a Handspring), the little wand that it comes with is PERFECT! It is small, but it enough weight to it to make itself known. The end is rounded, and unlike a ballpoint pen, it will not make pen marks in case you'd like to try some foot tasting afterwards. Just thought I'd share. I tried on someone...they were in hysterics!

hey thanks for the tip...that is useful to know. I like the feel of pens, but I don't really like having ink all over everywhere. Good thinking.

tickling tool

One thing about using pens that I think is good is that you have to get out the soap and scrub brush to clean the ink off!!!:D :devil: :D

Great tip - I don't know if anyone can remember thease from there childhood, but do you know those magic screen things, that are made out of cardboard. They were kind of like a poor mans etch-a-asketch. Well they came with a pen as well, some of which I still have, and they seam to work quite well too

Small tip though, they wern't too well manufactured and sometimes had some protruding bits of plastic that really need to be filed off before use, after all you don't want to draw blood

Kursal

Yes, I remember those, Kursal! And I agree, they were cheaply made. Funny, because I remember as a small boy actually USING one of those to trace on the back of someone's back in class...you know, kid tickling. Ah memories...

wow!

I remember those things tooo!!

it is funny how things go in cycles, those things used to seem like neat innovations then, and now they are used again with palm pilots, and somewhere in between they were useless (except for us ticklers, as was so greatly pointed out on this thread....

ahh the memories.

Here's something a little different....

On the back porch here at home, we have a hot tub. Whenever I go in there, I turn it off... and on the bottom there's this little vent which lets out hot air bubbles (keeping the water warm). I can use those bubbles by gliding my belly and sides over them ... I know this sounds weird ... but it tickles!

The Rhythm Doctor

Another quasi tool

Try Dove soap. Lather it up with just a little water. When in the shower the lee will have to hold onto the shower head when you get to her feet. Very nice effect, very slippery feeling.

Another Tool

I have another tool suggestion. I have a Norelco shaver, cordless, with the tri-disc removable blade on top...you know, so you can clean it. BUT...if you remove it, there are three little...axles, I guess, that cause the razor heads to spin. They are also pivitol. Well, if you remove the cap, turn it on, you have these three nubby spinny probey things, that when applied to a foot...OMG! Pure tickling torture. Don't believe me, try it on our palm first, and just imagine on the foot of a ticklee. Man, I have way too much time on hands...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back