• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Traits...or More?

ms.brightside

TMF Novice
It's always nice to meet people on this forum who you can click with. As a woman, I always appreciate meeting people with a tickling fetish that resembles my own preferences. However I find it hard meeting the right people who will not only stick around, but who are compatible with my needs as a LER.

What do you all look for? A cyber partner, someone to just talk tickle with, or someone who not only shares the fetish but also makes a great friend/confidant who you can keep in touch with?

I'd love to hear what ya'll have to say!

:wavingguy

Personally I don't "look" for anything...although I usually find something anyway.

Primarily I started like most people, coming here more for the content than the interaction. Eventually I was pulled in by some of the nice folks around here and there are more than a few that I would consider a "friend" in the sense that we know a good bit about each other and we share common interests.

I have cybered, I have never met anyone in real life...yet.

Good luck around here though. You can find almost everything!

~ toyou

I actually came here because of the content, I had lurked for freakin' ever before joing a year ago. While I still look at content when I have a chance, I actually have more fun with the interaction now. I'm most comfortable when I click with someone, whether it be about tickling or music, or when ridiculous puns start rolling out in the chatroom. Cybering is fun, too, but it has to be just the right person. Mostly if I PC it's just to chat with cool people or meet someone new.

I know if i lived within several hundred miles of a lady with a tickling fetish, i would love to meet, get to know, or at least make friends.. Unfortunally i haven't met that person that has my same interest within 500 miles..

before i got engaged, i was looking for a kindred spirit...a woman who shared my interests but who would also be a friend, a lover, and a bit naughty. nowadays i look for friends of the same interest.

I've made a lot of really nice connections here at TMF. Most of them have been seasonal and they come and go. There are some who PM me on a regular basis and we're growing into friends. There is one who met me when in my city attending business. He pretty much dragged me out of my comfort zone and got me to attend a gathering in Dallas. While there, I met another gentleman and the three of us just really clicked! We're all still friends today.

So I guess I've built relationships on a lot of different levels. It's all good for me! :woot: :D

It seems that I go through phases. Sometimes I lurk, sometimes I chat, sometimes I try meeting different people who've caught my attention. I've met some great folks in the chat room and some fine people through PM's.

It seems we do tend to lose touch (at least I do) as time goes by just because things get busy. Recently I've been REALLY busy. I met someone here in the last few weeks but have meen mostly unavailable. Hopefully she won't think I'm snubbing.

my preference...

I would like to meet someone that I could have a romantic relationship with, and where tickling would be a part of our relationship.

Sincerely,
Bob

There are lots of tickle-fans that I just don't connect with in that way, so I'd have to say tickling by itself isn't enough.

Fun friends to play with :tickle: , just hang out and chat, etc...

XOXO

ms.brightside said:
What do you all look for? A cyber partner, someone to just talk tickle with, or someone who not only shares the fetish but also makes a great friend/confidant who you can keep in touch with?

I'd love to hear what ya'll have to say!

:wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back