• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Troubles - A Fanfic of the Dresden Files (m/f, mf/f, explicit)

Riryoku

So, before the story, yes, I've lurked for a long time. I don't post all that often. Comments, criticisms are welcome. It's a first shot. I know I neglected some detail, but it was pretty long as is.

If anyone doesn't know of the Dresden Files, you can go to http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden for all you want to know.

I don't own Dresden or anything related to it. I just want to see his apprentice Molly tickled to within an inch of her sanity. For those of you who know Dresden, this story takes place between White Night and Small Favor. White Night establishes Molly's (the ticklee) age at 19.

"Fuego!" Harry bellowed, brandishing his blasting rod at the Vamp that was about to rip his face off. Instead, the flabby, bat thing took a face full of flame. It fell, screaming as its flammable skin combusted. The burning corpse plowed into him, knocking him over.

I looked around for the last vampire, but couldn't see it. It must have been hiding. Unfortunately for the vampire, I was a wizard. Well, an apprentice wizard. But I still had the Sight. I focused my will and let my eyes close. When I opened them, I saw the world as it really was. That is to say, I saw the lines, waves, and rays of energy that flow through the world. And I saw a blur of said energy about a split second before it hit me and I blacked out…crap…

My name is Molly Carpenter. I'm 20 years old, and like I said, am an apprentice wizard. My teacher in the mystic arts is none other than Harry Dresden, Warden of the White Council and professional wizard. (You think I'm kidding. Look him up in the yellow pages. He's there under "Wizards".) I spend most of my time studying magic, learning how to control my talents. I have to, since I live under the Doom of Damocles. I don't really like to talk about it. The short version is I put a fear of heroin into two of my friend's minds, so that they'd stop killing themselves, as well as their baby. I hadn't known that this violated the 4th law of magic. I almost got my head cut off, until Harry stood up to the rest of the Wardens and took responsibility for my training. But enough about that…I'm unconscious.

I woke up on my back. I hate sleeping on my back. I'm pretty tall for a girl. I take after my mother in that regard. I also take after her in the looks department. I'm a natural blonde, but I change my hair every other week. For now, it's bright green with silver tips. I've got pretty noticeable curves right where I want them, and a tattoo that runs from my neck to my bellybutton. And piercings galore. Nipples, bellybutton, ears, eyelids, nose, lips, and tongue. But working with Harry has caused me to reconsider most of the facial hardware. Anyways, I tried to roll over, but something held me down. As I woke up more, I realized a few kind of, um, interesting facts. Fact 1: My ankles were tightly locked down, and they were tingling. Fact 2: My arms were above my head. Fact 3: I couldn't move them either, and my wrists were tingling. Fact 4: I was completely naked. Which lead to fact 5: I'd be so totally fucked if I didn't have magic. My skills with magic aren't exactly what Harry's were. I can't call up firestorms or blasts of force. But Harry had been trying to teach me some evocations. One of which was a small jab of force that could move small objects. Or in this case, pop a lock. I focused my will, preparing to-

-CRAP. The bindings on my wrists and ankles turned freezing cold, and my concentration went up the creek.

"What the…what the hell was that?" I asked aloud.

"Well, I can't exactly have you using your power and ruining our night, now can I?" I jumped, or at least twitched at the voice, which was too rich and melodious to be fair. My skin buzzed, and I felt myself flush.

Dammit, I thought to myself. What's going on? I hear a voice and freak out? I don't…get it…Why am I so…so horny? I'm…um…my God…I feel like that time I gazed-

-The corpse. Harry had brought me to the morgue to see if I could get a psychic impression off of a corpse. I hadn't realized at the time, but the girl had been killed by a White Court Vampire. Basically an incubus. One that creates and feeds on lust. Crap.

Gotta focus. I can block this if I focus. Just fo-

The bindings on my wrists and ankles turned frigid again, distracting me to the point that my concentration again went to crap.

"Now, now then" came that luxurious cadence. My hormones practically exploded. I couldn't focus enough to block out the incubus's aura, but at this point, I felt so great that I didn't want to. Every surface of my skin was tingling. I felt my heart start racing, and my, um…well. Without mincing words, I was so wet.

"You know, I've seen you out and about with Dresden." I again shivered at his words. It's also possible a small moan made it out of my mouth as well.

"I'm impressed. One so lovely as yourself, placing yourself in constant danger. And not to mention having to put up with Dresden being your teacher. You seem far to intelligent to follow that thug. Am I right, my beauty?" As he spoke, he moved into the light. He was, well, beautiful. Pale skin, longish black hair, perfect features. I saw his eyes, shimmering silver pools that seemed to draw me in. Once again, I felt a shiver run through my body.

"Now my dear, I must simply know this. Your skin is so lovely, your body so toned and tight. You take great pride in your appearance, don't you? Well, don't you?" he asked, leaning down over me. With his last words, he lightly ran a finger over my right nipple.

Oh. My. God. I had such an explosive orgasm, you'd think he'd mounted me right there. I clocked out for a few minutes there. When I came to, every inch of me was tingling with such intensity that my own sweat made me twitch.

The vampire smirked, looking down at me. "Ah, I see" he drawled. "Well, your reaction to your own sweat answers my question. My real question, I should say. You see, unlike the rest of the Raiths, I don't feed through sex alone. I enjoy tickling my food out of my does."
Oh, no…I…wait, do I like tickling, I thought to myself. Before I starting training with Harry, I was living on my own with some friends. I should mention that I am still a virgin, in the strictest sense. But I've done, well, almost everything else. I remember one night in particular. I had forgotten to do the dishes, so my then boyfriend Nelson and our mutual friend Rosie held me down on the bed and tickled the holy crap out of me. That got me into bondage and other things. As I explored, I tried to stay away from being tickled. I'm so incredibly ticklish everywhere, but there's one spot on my body that makes me go absolutely batshit berserk. Yeah, I'm not telling you about that one.

I guess my eyes must have gotten pretty wide at the word "ticking". The vampire again smiled, apparently thrilled with my reaction. He reached in and stroked a finger across my stomach. I screamed out loud. The tickling sensation was too much. I felt like I was about a berjillion times more ticklish than normal.

The vampire shuddered, and started in on my sides in earnest. He squeezed, poked, and prodded until I was screaming bloody murder. I laughed, pleaded, begged, and cried as his hands fluttered and tickled all over my sides. I thrashed around as much as my bonds would allow, but his hands followed my movements perfectly. As he tickled, I felt something change. My reservations slipped away, and I felt myself surrender to the tickling. I stopped my thrashing, and just lay back and laughed. I was loving it. I felt so hot down there. I twitched with every movement of his fingers on my sides.

"Ah, yes, you love this don't you. My fingers running across your body, the laughing, the tickling sensations. I want you to beg me for it, my love. I want you to ask me to tickle you more."

There was no hesitation. "YES! PLEASE, MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT YOU TO TICKLE EVERY PART OF ME! EVERYWHERE! PLEEEEASE" I screamed with complete abandon.

"Where would you like me to move? Tell me your most sensitive spot, my sweet doe. Tell me now, and I will pleasure you more."

I practically screamed out the answer. "ARMPITS! FEET! LEGS! EVERYWHERE!"

In response, the vampire reached down and stroked my swollen clit. I bucked with the sheer intensity of the orgasm, screaming my head off. I was totally on fire. By the time it was over, my throat was completely raw.

Without missing a beat, the vamp came around to the head of the table and started stroking my armpits with feather-light touches. I exploded in laughter, once again relishing the sensations. I felt myself start to build to a third orgasm, and screamed in sheer delight.

About halfway there, the vampire stopped. My laughter slowly quieted until it was gone, to be replaced with very passionate moaning.

"Why? Why did you stop? Don't stop touching me, please! Keep going!" I begged, practically whining.

"Oh, don't worry, it's not over. I just wanted to introduce another playmate. Mara? Come here please," he called to the other side of the room.

I looked up and saw an absolutely gorgeous woman walking towards me. Aside from the heels I could hear click-clicking, she was completely naked.

"Mara is a sometime associate of the White Court. She has also been one of my does for the past few months. I have tamed her, much the same way you will be tamed, my sweet. Mara, her feet please. Tickle them anyway you see fit."

Mara immediately went to work on my bare feet. She had incredibly sharp nails that scratched lightly against the soft skin of my feet. I know it's cliché, but my feet are the absolute worst spot on me. That night where Nelson and Rosie tickled me, they had focused on the feet. I was laughing so hard that no sound was coming out. Mara's fingers, combined with the incubus's touch set me screaming hysterically again. I realized somewhere along the line that the vampire had switched to tickling my boobs. I didn't even know they were ticklish, but he cupped them and squeezed, lightly and quickly. I went nuts, screaming my head off. It got worse quickly, as he started focusing on one boob with his hands, while bending down to lick the opposite nipple. Mara, taking her cue from him, knelt down and started licking my feet. I felt her tongue between my toes, wiggling and sawing in and out. My laughter hit a new high.

"Mara," I somehow heard him say over my screams. "I would like you to come up here please. Tickle her breasts as I take her womanhood now. She will be mine."

I let out a massive moan and felt another orgasm build inside me. He ran his fingernails over my feet again, drawing more laughter. Mara started in on my boobs, with the same licking/squeezing technique the vampire had favored. My laughing rang throughout the room, interrupted by the vampire's warm breath at my pussy. I felt my body clench.

Come on, just a little closer, please, I need it. I NEED it, I screamed desperately in my head.

Just as his tongue was about to hit my special spot, I heard a massive explosion and felt rubble hit my naked skin. I looked around in lusty confusion, and could barely make out two shapes moving around in the smoke. One of them approached me and drew a Kukri, and inward bent knife the Ghurkas favored. He hacked at the bindings on my wrists and ankles, and they exploded into blue fire.

"Alright Molly, up you get. You've had enough fun with cousin Malachi for today."

"T-Thomas? Is that y-you? P-please…need…touch me," I moaned. "So close…n-need to be touched. P-please," I stuttered.

Thomas's eyes flashed from their cool grey to silver, and I felt all the sensations come back to me in a rush. As he moved in, he was hauled away by another person in a black coat.

Harry!

"Hells bells, Thomas. Get away from the girl before you do something stupid! Go deal with the vamp, I'll take care of her," Harry shouted. He shoved Thomas away. As he did, Thomas's eyes returned to their usual grey, and he stalked off. I could barely make out a pleading voice, rich in melody-Dammit, gotta focus! I pulled at my frayed will, forcing myself to ignore the vampire's aura. I felt my sexual high bleed away, as my will protected me from the inspired lust.

"H-Harry? What's going on? Where am I?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Relax, grasshopper. You're in a little cabin, just outside Chicago. Just take it easy. C'mon, let's get you out of here," Harry said, gently lifting me off the table. He threw his duster around me. By now the smoke from Harry's entrance had cleared, and I could see the cabin for the first time. The vampire, Malachi Raith, lay dead in a corner, a massive pool of blood around his slashed throat.

"Heheh…um, hiya boss," I tried to say as if nothing was going on. "What, um…what happened?"

"Well, padawan," Harry answered with a sigh. "I somehow remember telling you to stay with the car, that I'd deal with the Reds inside the building. Next thing I know, you're hitting them with that rave spell you've been working on."

"Well, it worked, didn't it," I asked, with more of a tone than I should have had. I could tell because Harry didn't look pleased. I curled up a little more into the coat.

"Yeah, it worked. Until you got blindsided by a White. Dammit Molly, you need to be more careful," Harry said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry, he was veiled. When was the last time you dealt with a White who could use magic on that scale?"

"Oh, let me think…about 6 months ago when Ramirez and I fought a duel in the Raith Deeps," Harry shot back. I shuddered with the memories.

"Molly," Harry said, holding me by the shoulders. "I need you to understand. He"- pointing to the dead white- "would have turned you into his thrall. By the looks of it, his second. I need you to understand the danger here."
I looked down at my bare feet sticking out of the bottom of the long black coat. As I thought, I shuddered a little.

"Dammit. I really hate being tickled like that, but he made me love it. Made me want it. But how come I couldn't force it-".

"Thorn manacles," Harry said, cutting me off. "They're designed to cause intense pain any time a Wizard reaches for their magic. They were made by the faeries, and they work. Don't they," Harry asked.

"Yeah, they do. They damn well do," I said softly, before I passed out again.

Now that's a proper first post. Well done.

I have to wonder if there would be any lingering side effects?

JN

Nice story. I just picked up the series recently myself (just finished Fool Moon last week). Don't suppose there's a chance we'll get to see Susan or Murphy get it, is there? ;)

Nicely done, I enjoyed how you stayed true to the style of books and the characters. I hope you'll write more from the Dresden Files, would really enjoy reading them.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back