• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Turnabout 2 F/M & M/F *New 02/11/09

MTJpub

Verified
Ticklish Turnabout 2
Author: Munchausen
Artist: AnnoXanti
Editing AnnieHall

Munchausen returns with two new epic-length tales of F/M tickle torture followed by deeply satisfying M/F revenge! Haughty hotties tickle, tease, and torment hapless male victims, then discover that tickling can often be a two-way street!

This collection contains:

Three on a Car: Scott needs a car, and, given his lack of responsibilities or places to be, figures a local radio contest that awards a car to the last person able to maintain continuous contact with it is as good a way as any to get it. When a breathtaking, beach-bronzed blonde sits down next to him and props her bare feet on the hood of the car, Scott thinks she’s a dream come true – until she reveals her particular strategy for making him let go! However, even in defeat, Scott has a trick or two up his sleeve…

What Happens in Vegas: Mike can’t believe his good fortune – he’s staying for free in the opulent Vegas penthouse his ridiculously rich, flighty friend Thaddeus booked, then realized he couldn’t use. Unfortunately, Thaddeus has booked other entertainment for the night, in the form of two costumed, stunning dominatrixes who are paid not to take “No” for an answer. So begins a comedy of errors and chain of events that lead the three into an erotic tickle-marathon none of them could have expected!

TICKLISH TURNABOUT
**Two tales of tickle torture
**F/M & M/F Tickling!
**Over 18,000 + words!
**Stories by Munchausen
**Illustrations by AnnoXanti
**Cover art + 4 story illustrations
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/Ticklish_Turnabout.html

Bought my copy today, and I have to say that this is one damn fun, fine, frolicky, and fantastic feathery fantasy.

Munchausen: The writing is really top shelf. Erotic, exciting, bold, and very very sexy. Thanks for pushing the envelope on this one. I really enjoyed it.

Bohy: Your art seems to improve in leaps and bounds with each new endeavor, as does your character's cup size. And both of those are very good things. The illustrations herein are a pure delight. Thanks so much for helping this erotic tome come to life through your whimsical erotic renderings.

I definitely recommend this one to anyone that enjoys male tickling, female tickling, men, women, bipeds, feathers, or laughter. LMAO.

Great work to both of you.

The Deeto

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back