• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness After Drinking

iamaperson

Haven't seen this posted before myself, but it's probably been discussed already. But what has been your experience with drinking and its affect on your ticklishness or other people's ticklishness? For me personally, I think I'm less ticklish after I've had a few...

Isn't a common thing to do to test how drunk someone is is to tickle them?

Are they supposed to not feel it? Or giggle and flail around? I tend to avoid tickling drunk people for fear of them springing a leak, someone fill me in.

My ex girlfriend was moderately ticklish normally, but when she was drinking, she got INSANELY ticklish.

if you look at the effect of alcohol on people normally and by normally i mean 90% of the time someone is gonna be less ticklish, just like people are less likely to feel pain. your coordination goes out the window, you start having memory loss based on your drunk level. so easy answer here

I've tickled several ladies who, when moderately drunk or buzzed, have been more ticklish than they are when totally sober.

Drinking affects everyone differently.
Some become more ticklish, some less.
It all depends on what that "inhibition" loosen er is softening up.

A drink or two and my shyness goes away and I can talk and chat so I am in my shell, but anymore and then you won't remember ANY of the conversations you had LOL

For the most part I agree with everyone else here who says that alcohol makes you less ticklish. That being said, even while I'm hammered, there are still certain spots that make me flip.

i honestly dont think i have been tickled or have tickled anyone after drinking but it does sound intoxicating ( pun intending :)

I'd be really hyper and adventurous so yeah i'm sure i'd be down for some tickling fun after I got a few drinks in me lol. Probably be much more energetic during the whole thing

Alcohol makes me less sensitive to tickling... I guess. Unfortunately I've never really checked it out. ;)

I'm less ticklish in terms of touch, but goofy stuff like raspberries and "nomming" my belly get me going CRAZY with laughter when I get drunk.

Never been tickled when drinking, and if I have I've definitely been too drunk to remember!

If I drink too much than tickling me is pretty much useless since I most likely wouldn't laugh from it. More of a chance of me laughing at nothing at all or at the dumbest thing than the actual tickling lol.

I'm usually pretty ticllish before and after drinking. The only issue I have with drinking usually is that it makes me really tired and can sometimes taje away from my ticklish sensivity from being a bit tired. So as a result I hardly drink.

Most people get more relaxed when they had something to drink, so I can totaly understand that some get more ticklish then. Cause tickling a person who is a bit nervous about it can be less ticklish. But again, alcohol decreases sensitivity so it all depends on the person your tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back