• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticling caps from Italian TV show ai tuoi piedi

Hi Sergio, I tried the link for 6b again and it still shows episode 5b. Am I looking int he right place? I would love to see this! Plus, it's just a cool show!
Thanks!
-rat

ratatatoulle said:
Hi Sergio, I tried the link for 6b again and it still shows episode 5b. Am I looking int he right place? I would love to see this! Plus, it's just a cool show!
Thanks!
-rat
I don't understand what your problem is: I see the right clip in streaming
HERE is the right page and link works. I wonder as well where you are watching as player 85 says as well "no tickling"...
Clip is about 58 mns and tickling does start at min 9

I'm going insane! This damn video stops between minute 3 and 8, I don't get to that tickling scene! Grrrrrrrrr, I HATE STREAMING!! :rant:

I've seen the episode ... 6b worked for me. Though , I do have dial-up & it took me like 3 hours to get through 30 minutes of the show. The tickling starts around the 11 or 12 minute mark or so & lasts for about 6 or 7 straight minutes ... goes to a little ad or something for clips4sale.com ( I'm guessing ... I don't speak a lick of Italian ) & then we're back to tickling the lovely Fumiko for a few more minutes ... w/some armpit feather-tickling thrown in for good measure. Like I said , I stopped watching around the 30 minute mark because the computer I use is just too damn slow , but they seemed to be done w/the tickling segment of the show at that point ( probably about 4 or 5 minutes before that , actually ) ....... Fumiko is very , very pretty & her reactions are good ( again , hard to really get the full 'oomph' of the segment due to slow download ) , but I must say that I did enjoy all her toe-wiggling action ... she's got very beautiful feet/toes as well!

Sergio_aituoipi , if you are looking for suggestions , I would say lock Fumiko ( or another ticklish woman w/nice-looking feet ) in a set of stocks & really give her a good foot-tickling! Thanks for listening to us & keep up the great work!

cuteUBCtickler said:
It appears 5b, 6b, 7b might all be the same clip.
(without tickling)
Niente.
http://www.aituoipiedi.com/italian/tv6b.htm
Sergio, hanno ragione.
Il link al video sembra sbagliato.
Dovrebbe indirizzarli al video del 17/01; il codice di pagina tv6b.htm invece rimanda alla puntata dello scorso dicembre.

Non sarebbe possibile mettere il file su un server esterno, in modo da renderlo disponibile a tutti senza bruciare banda?
Rapidshare mi pare offra fino a 100 mega per spezzone.

Non mi intrometto oltre nel tuo lavoro.
Buona fortuna. ;)

I use Firefox and I was experiencing the same problems. Then I tried it with Internet Explorer and everything worked fine.

That was the best talk show ever! :shock:
I don't understand Italian but having the gal tickled on her feet almost the whole show was SOOOO awesome!
She wasn't insanely ticklish but I loved her smiles and toes wiggling as he talked to callers. Creative as hell!

Please do that again with a different girl and I'll be buying the clips! :)
It was so worth buying this clip, I love her laugh and she had great soles. WOW.

Thank you for bringing this to us!

DK

Kalamos said:
Sergio, hanno ragione.
Il link al video sembra sbagliato.
Dovrebbe indirizzarli al video del 17/01; il codice di pagina tv6b.htm invece rimanda alla puntata dello scorso dicembre.

Il codice è giusto, credo che sia un problema di banda e di massimo numero di accessi contemporarei allo stesso file.
I think it is just a question of too much usage or connection at the same time to the same file. I sell downloadble version of the clip in my CLIP STORE why should I host it somewherelse?
From my pc, now that it is morning, I can see all clips with proper links both with inetrnet explorer and Avant browser.
I am surprised by the big number of visitors and nice comments that I got from here and I promise that I will give to tickling much more space in the future!
After yesterday's night show Fabiana started a cruel tickle action with Fumiko, something that I don't know how to describe, a mixture of feet torture and tickling. I think it would have been far too much for a tv show but I will describe it better later; I need some sleep and I will put together some caps of it.
After each show the guests feel the end of the tension and it is very easy that something happens when the cameras get off. This time I wanted to tape some backstage action so I took with me my videocam...

sergio_aituoipi said:
Il codice è giusto, credo che sia un problema di banda e di massimo numero di accessi contemporarei allo stesso file.
I think it is just a question of too much usage or connection at the same time to the same file. I sell downloadble version of the clip in my CLIP STORE why should I host it somewherelse?
Perdonami se mantengo l'italiano, ma mi risulta più immediato.
Non parlavo della versione a pagamento; ci mancherebbe altro!

Intendevo la versione streaming, che potrebbe essere messa su un host esterno come rapidshare, facendoti risparmiare la banda del tuo sito principale.

In questo modo sarebbe accessibile a più persone e potresti affidarti al tam tam dei singoli utenti per accrescere la tua notorietà sul TMF, il tutto senza sostenere spese di hosting ulteriori, e senza intasamenti sul tuo server.

Poi, come ho detto, non voglio intromettermi più di tanto nel lavoro altrui. ;)
Ti ho solo segnalato alcune alternative che forse non conoscevi.

In bocca al lupo. :)

Lovely.......just lovely.......

That's all I can say about this............

Does anybody have any more photos of Tomiko's face?

I looked at their website, but apparently they only have ONE :(

That's hard to believe, if she is one of the hosts!!! Maybe I am
looking in the wrong place.....

Can anybody help?

this evening, starting from 23 to 1 am GM +1 it will be possible to fallow online "ai tuoi piedi.com" TV show at www.playtvitalia.it and vote the tickling option. The show is live so you can decide yourself who will be tikling who.
The options will be online only 1 hour before the show and will stay there up to the second part, when I will do the winning option.
For those European, northers Africans or middle east Asian with a satellite tv
You can see it at Satellite Eutelsat 13° EST HOT BIRD™ 11.200 MHZ - "V" (VERTICAL) FEC: 5/6 - SYMBOL / RATE: 27.500

These will be the choices (soletica means tickles)
Sergio solletica Fabiana
Sergio solletica Lady K
Fabiana solletica Fumiko
Lady K solletica Fumiko
Fabiana e Lady K solleticano Fumiko
Fabiana solletica Lady K
Lady K solletica Fabiana

To vote you have to enter with the Italian flag and click on SONDAGGIO (poll)
http://www.aituoipiedi.com/

UAU! I didn't know they had such good shows, in Italy! Thanks for sharing, Sergio! :bump:

Dario Filipe said:
UAU! I didn't know they had such good shows, in Italy! Thanks for sharing, Sergio! :bump:
sorry but there's not any solletico in the 10th show!
or where is the solletico(tickling)?PLEASE

Kiss_cool said:
sorry but there's not any solletico in the 10th show!
or where is the solletico(tickling)?PLEASE

Hi, you can find it in 6b and 11 b (that is not online yet but will come shortly)
In the last one there are 2 girl tickling Fumiko by hand and with a brush, together on both feet.

sergio_aituoipi said:
Hi, you can find it in 6b and 11 b (that is not online yet but will come shortly)
In the last one there are 2 girl tickling Fumiko by hand and with a brush, together on both feet.
i saw the 6b but yesterday i didn"t saw the 11th show only the 10th was on line thank you sergio your show is great keep on the good job :yawnface:

Finally I had the time to sit and put online special content of show n. 11 related to tickling.

First image comes from a clip of the backstage, a few seconds before the second part of show n. 11 starts Fabiana decides to tickle Fumiko with a brush, to show other people around how funny is to see Fumiko laughing and soffering.

The second clip is not a backstage but a point of view of what happened during 11th aituoipiedi tv show, in the tickling moment.
Downloadable version of all shows + backstage clips in the CLIP STORE
Show can be seen in streaming atTHE PAGE OF THE SHOW
11tickle2.jpg

backstage11tickle2.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back