• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied or untied?

Katie Pants

TMF Novice
I'm just wondering, do people in general like to be tied or restrained while tickled, or do they prefer their freedom? I know for me it depends on the circumstances....

Definitely tied. Untied is half the fun, and the ler is in serious danger.

I would normally say tied, but in some instances, the ticklee is too nervous when tied to allow for proper reactions.

So, it depends, I suppose.

I prefer to be tied down. I am a thrasher. It's not only for safety reasons though, as I do enjoy being tied up, but it puts me in a position where I have to the deal with the tickling knowing I can't get away from it, which greatly adds to my scene, as well as the intensity of it all.

Definitely tied. It's safer for the 'ler that way as I thrash a lot. :D

Both for me! Just depends. I lean towards being tied but untied times are fun for those crazy, old school tickle fights :)

Definitely tied. It adds to the excitement. Plus, for me, i am in control of everything else in my daily life so it's nice to not have control sometimes.

I would definitely say tied. That way it is more torturous and way more fun!!!

I prefer to be tied down. I am a thrasher. It's not only for safety reasons though, as I do enjoy being tied up, but it puts me in a position where I have to the deal with the tickling knowing I can't get away from it, which greatly adds to my scene, as well as the intensity of it all.

I tend to agree with you MrTicklee, however I have had a few tickle sessions that were more wrestling/squirming in nature that were very good as well.
Gosh darnit...I guess it depends!

As a 'lee, I prefer being tied in some cases. 'Tis much easier for whatever 'ler is attacking me to really dig in if I can't thrash my fool self clear across the room. So if I desire an intense experience, tied up is key. Now, if I want to play lightly, say sitting with someone and being tickled more gently, being loose is better. No need for the time spent tying me up then.

Tying someone certainly makes them more wide open to what you want to do. I suppose it comes down to the fight; do you want to willfully conquer or do you want her to appease? Or do you want both?

As a 'lee, I prefer being tied in some cases. 'Tis much easier for whatever 'ler is attacking me to really dig in if I can't thrash my fool self clear across the room. So if I desire an intense experience, tied up is key. Now, if I want to play lightly, say sitting with someone and being tickled more gently, being loose is better. No need for the time spent tying me up then.

I know exactly what you mean. For a full-out, out of my mind tickling session, it's way more fun to be tied up. But if it's slower, gentler, the kind I can withstand, then I prefer to be free. There's something really intimate about it that I absolutely love.

As a lee, I prefer to be tied down...for your own safety. As a ler, same thing.

My personal preference is to tickle the other person a lot to subdue them while you force on the restraints. Then have at it while they really can't do anything to stop it.

Leaving the victim untied the whole time sounds like too much work and not a lot of accessible area because of all the struggling, but then starting out with bondage seems a little too sterile and organized for me. I guess I'm half and half.

I love geting tied up. I think it feels great to be competely helpless and I love the feeling of the tight ropes on my wrists and ankles

I like being tied and having my "lee" tied also. There are some situations that do not warrant a tie down but it is what i prefer.

For me... tied.

It just keeps the Ler safe because I can get a bit wild. But, I also know, the tighter I am tied, the better the session.

I go absolutely crazy when I can't move. :eek:

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I love both :) But in the event that I'm not tied, I still like to be restrained human-bondage-style.

Oh, and about those light tickles that you can comfortably sit through and just enjoy the sensation while you're watching a movie or even having a conversation - A. Fucking. Mazing.

depends whats going on, For a session or in sexual play, I like it tied, But I love a tickle fight too.

Best thing is to tickle fight someone into bondage then continue tickling after :D :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back