• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied up and have to pee?

scasper83

Who has ever been tied up to a bed or something and had to pee while they were tied up but the person wouldn't let them up so you had to hold it? Is it worse if you have to pee while you're being tickled? Oh and don't confuse what I'm saying with actually peeing because that's not what I'm asking. Just asking about holding it.

Holding it in could do damage to your bladder. "If the person has to pee, then be kind and set them free."

Last edited:
I've had lee's beg for mercy so they could use the restroom.

Too damned bad, I say. You should have thought about that before you let me tie you to the table. Guess you're just gonna have to wet yourself.

ViperGTS said:
I've had lee's beg for mercy so they could use the restroom.

Too damned bad, I say. You should have thought about that before you let me tie you to the table. Guess you're just gonna have to wet yourself.

Well just as long as you're the one clearing it up.

How about if they say they are going to throw up, or have pulled or muscle, or can't breathe; I know they should have thought of that as well :rant:

Just as a matter of interest do you get many people coming back for seconds (no don't tell me).

Welcome to the forum, scasper! We're pleased to have you with us!

I've had to beg to be released from bondage to tinkle on a couple of occassions. Usually whoever the lers are release me right away, though Lazzy does like to tease me with it a little once in a while. Never for too long though, especially since he knows what comes around, goes around, and his bladder is even smaller than mine!

Mimi ;)

Welcome to the TMF, scasper83, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

To answer your question:
Generally I go the the bathroom right before a session with Mistress Zara, so it's not a problem.

Never been in this situation, but if a ler didn't let me up and made me disgrace myself, he would never lay hands on me again.

Thank You!

"Say good nite Gracie..."
XOXO

Metrion said:
Never been in this situation, but if a ler didn't let me up and made me disgrace myself, he would never lay hands on me again.

I believe if your going to play. you should have a safeword. And let the lee know that if that word is used then all "playing" will stop and it's over. That way the ler knows that even if the lee is begging it may just be in the moment and the lee knows that when no more can truly be taken that it will stop. Unless of course your a sadist in which you should be tied up yourself and served nothing but water for several hours and see if you like to pee on yourself.

Ticklerguy4u said:
I believe if your going to play. you should have a safeword. And let the lee know that if that word is used then all "playing" will stop and it's over. That way the ler knows that even if the lee is begging it may just be in the moment and the lee knows that when no more can truly be taken that it will stop. Unless of course your a sadist in which you should be tied up yourself and served nothing but water for several hours and see if you like to pee on yourself.

As a masochist, I think that's a bit harsh. You speak as if sadists are terrible people. Without them, I'd have no fun. XD

Anyway, everyone's different. Some people like being tortured and humiliated, some people like torturing and humiliating. Heck, ticklees and ticklers all have a little masochism and sadism in them if you ask me. I personally think the idea of being tickled till you lose control and wet yourself is kinda hot. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed if it happend to me (actually, it has. I bet half the people here had it happen to them when they were kids), but that almost makes it more appealing to me. As a fantasy, at least.

I'm not really into 'watersports', though. I'm sure it's just that loss of control that appeals to me.

scasper83 said:
Who has ever been tied up to a bed or something and had to pee while they were tied up but the person wouldn't let them up so you had to hold it? Is it worse if you have to pee while you're being tickled? Oh and don't confuse what I'm saying with actually peeing because that's not what I'm asking. Just asking about holding it.

I have not been in that situation as of yet and if I were, I doubt that my ler lers would set me free. I think they would take full advantage of that situation and tickle me till I was empty! But HA, has never happened to me, yet.

Battousai said:
As a masochist, I think that's a bit harsh. You speak as if sadists are terrible people. Without them, I'd have no fun. XD

Anyway, everyone's different. Some people like being tortured and humiliated, some people like torturing and humiliating. Heck, ticklees and ticklers all have a little masochism and sadism in them if you ask me. I personally think the idea of being tickled till you lose control and wet yourself is kinda hot.

I agree with you. Whatever floats your boat. However, even those who like to be humiliated should have some say on how far to go. I knew some women that were into that but anytime a guy went too far...they no longer had any fun. That's all I was saying. If you like humiliating someone without their consent then you are no longer "playing" but have crossed the line and just want to hurt them. I know it sounds harsh but it's true. As long as a safeword is in effect then at least the lee has some control over how far it goes. That's the way I work anyway. Some lers might rather have total control and just indulge in their own pleasure and screw everyone else involved.

One of my fantasies from way back involves me refusing a piss test, at which point I'm bound, force-fed a quart cranberry juice and a cup of coffee, then sadistically tickled with a cup held under me. I try my best to hold it back, and I hold off for quite a while, but then I'm only human, and the inevitable floodgates open.

I would love to be made to pee from being tickled. The only problem is I don't want to get it all over me or have to clean up the mess. Maybe a plastic hose attached to my member and sealed with shrink tubing? :veryhappy :D :xpulcy: :woot: :jester: :blaugh:

Ticklerguy4u said:
I agree with you. Whatever floats your boat. However, even those who like to be humiliated should have some say on how far to go. I knew some women that were into that but anytime a guy went too far...they no longer had any fun. That's all I was saying. If you like humiliating someone without their consent then you are no longer "playing" but have crossed the line and just want to hurt them. I know it sounds harsh but it's true. As long as a safeword is in effect then at least the lee has some control over how far it goes. That's the way I work anyway. Some lers might rather have total control and just indulge in their own pleasure and screw everyone else involved.

Oh yeah, a safeword is a must. My girlfriend's actually very sadistic, but she'd never go further than I'm comfortable with. So all I'm saying really is that sadists aren't terrible people.

I still have strong fantasies about being mercilessly tickled with no way to make it stop, though, as I'm sure a lot of people on the forum do. But that's just fantasy I guess.

TickledToDeath said:
I have not been in that situation as of yet and if I were, I doubt that my ler lers would set me free. I think they would take full advantage of that situation and tickle me till I was empty! But HA, has never happened to me, yet.
note to the ladies at a gathering if TTD is there guard the bathroom when he goes to use it it's his turn to be tickled.. I am cruel and he is gonna kill me

I have discussed this with a couple of the lovely ladies on this forum. If they had too pee, before we even started well then by all means release them and let them go to the bathroom. If I tickle them to the point they have to pee, well it's entirely possible they couldn't warn me (hysterical with laughter) and it happens then I wouldn't hold it against them.
Actually I take it as a compliment. I must have tickled them REAL good! Of course I'd help clean up the mess, and like I say would not hold it against that person. Playing like this these things can happen. I'd be completely understanding.

MasterPaladin said:
note to the ladies at a gathering if TTD is there guard the bathroom when he goes to use it it's his turn to be tickled.. I am cruel and he is gonna kill me

They don't need you help my (ahem) friend.

I realize that accidents happen lol. I've never actually made a person pee themselves. That kind of thing doesn't actually turn me on. Sometimes though if a girl needs to pee and can't get to the bathroom right away...that does turn me on some.

tickled till peeing

My girlfriend is urophilian, so she loves getting tickled so much, it will make her pee everywhere. Not that it really appeals to me, but if it gets her blood pumping (or should I say urine) then I'll do it for her. By modifying a massaging machines rumble mechanism to dangerously heavy and quick, and attatching feathers or a duster-fluffer to it, it made her wet herself once. Since then she wanted me to do it more.

That's kinda funny...although seeing someone pee doesn't do anything for me either.

On the other hand, isn't that what extra absorbant towels are for? *Hehe*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back